Error 4049 Fix it , or a way to solve it (Windows 7 tested)

Barasho

So the past few days , i try to fix that error 

-reinstaling 

-router problems

-nsoft support

-deleting gameguard 

but nothing worth , so today i see a post when a guy talk about of a driver/program that is causing it to crash. 

So i do this:

Go to Control panel >  Action Center > Change action Center settings > Problem reportin settings > Change repport settings for all users > And click " Each Time a problem occurs ask ME before checking for solutions" , so then , ok ok ok ok ok yQFaoo0.png

Then i open the game normaly and then a pop up like this come out: 

CLR20r3Error0.jpg

in me case its something like this: 

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: GameMon.des
Application Version: 2015.7.20.1
Application Timestamp: 55b03977
Fault Module Name: NpLoadApi32.dll_unloaded
Fault Module Version: 9.18.13.2641
Fault Module Timestamp: 51f1e05a
Exception Offset: 00012925
Exception Code: c0000417
Exception Data: 00000000
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: ade3
Additional Information 2: ade3a036fba4a446bd1593b02a31746e
Additional Information 3: e20c
Additional Information 4: e20c6452cdfd3cc9363f2f4d8741685f

the reason why it crashed. If you look at the line "Fault Module Name"

Fault Module Name: NpLoadApi32.dll_unloaded

So i investigate about it , and i found it  "C:\NpAPI" folder 

how to fix it :

1. Go to "C:\NpAPI directory".

2. Change NpLoadApi32.dll's name to anything you like.

In my case I've changed  to "errorblade.dll".

3. Restar launcher

if that isnt you problem, you can see in the "Fault Module Name"  and investigate .

if your problem is  "nvinit.dll" , is a Nvidia Driver problem , so just update Manual the graphics drivers

Sometimes however, it is entire programs that interfere. The two most common are AVG and Avast. Unfortunately all you can do in those situations is not use those antivirus (git gud antivirus) since there is no work around that is easy to do.

Srry for the bad english , i speak spanish xd

NO LO PUEDO CREER, NO SABES CUANTO TE LO AGRADEZCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Estuve desde que el server estuvo UP después del parche del 2 intentando arreglar esto, intenté de todo y nada me sirvió. Probé esto y funciona al fin! Sos un ángel caído, un genio!!!!!

And just in case, i'm going to put it in english too lol.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to fix this since the the servers are up, i tried everything and nothing seems to work until now! I tried it and it finally works! You're an angel!!!!!

Perdona Barasho,

No tengo el archivo ni el directorio NPApi. Estoy usando wine 1.9.4 y , si bien puedo acceder a todos los archivos de B&S, en concreto ese directorio no lo tengo. ¿Alguna idea?

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry Barasho.

I do not have neither NPApi archive or directory. I am currently using Wine 1.9.4 and eventhough I have access to many B&S archives, I cannot find NPApi. Any advice?

@Lancaster if u have nvidia go on the homepage and than on the drivers. search ur driver type and download a new version and install it. u can see ur type in the settings or download the geforce experience(nvidia app) it will tell u that. sry for bad english im german :) gl

• 3 months later...

Archived