Art Shop | Open

Ranfuu

2 hours ago, Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie said:

Actually, on second thought, I currently have an unredeemed code for 2000 NCoins.  Would you accept that as payment, or would you prefer strictly gold?  It apparently gives a bonus item for redeeming it as well.

Ahh I'd much prefer the NCoins actually. :)

I'm not too sure about rules but don't think it's allowed to accept as a code so to be on the safe side, I'll be sending hongmoon store gift requests in-game for the payment.

4 hours ago, Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie said:

Would you wish for me to gift the items with NCoins then?  If so, I am online now if you want to meet up.

Oh, also, which commissions are you willing to do for 2000 coins?  

Yes, I'd be getting the item(s) directly rather than the actual NC.

If I'm not mistaken, NCoins and Hongmoon have the same value in the store. So, from my samples and prices, you can treat it as 1NC = 1Hongmoon.

Please fill in an order form so I may quote you the final cost of the commission and then we could do the payment arrangements.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I think both of us don't have to be online at the same time for payment. After I send a gift request, you should be able to see it whenever you log back in and then you'll just need to give me a heads up when you've completed the transaction so I can check.

tumblr_o4uy52cOS01tsz4kro4_r1_540.png

Alright, sorry it took so long.  I can go by the reference that Granny did for ordering, if that is alright with you.  I currently have 2,000 coins on my account, and it is a 1 to 1 ratio.  I think the 2,000 might be a little more than what the actual order requests, but if that is the case, then just consider the rest a tip.  If it is not enough to cover the order, then I would have to make up the rest in gold.  But I will list the request below in the same format that Granny did, assuming the commissions are still up:

IGN:

Government Spending

Art Style:

Lined and Colored Bust

Reference: 

I apologize if I do not have enough reference pictures.  If you need more, just let me know.  

http://imgur.com/a/77vVD

The hair is a bright red and the eyes are a crimson red.  The accessory is the Stinger Cloth (Jin male), and the outfit is the Jin male version of Fragrance of Life.

Notes:

Just similar to how the other two Lined and Colored Bust pictures looked.  As long as it looks nice, the rest is up to you.

Edit:  Actually, one request:  Could you remove the tattoo over the eye when drawing it?  

Payment:

NCoins (Hogmoon equivalent).  Paying a minimum of 2,000 NCoins.  

Server:

Old Man Cho (if this has any bearing). 

If you need anymore information, I am glad to provide it, and I am in no rush for it either, so if you decide to do it, feel free to take your time.  

11 hours ago, Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie said:

Alright, sorry it took so long.  I can go by the reference that Granny did for ordering, if that is alright with you.  I currently have 2,000 coins on my account, and it is a 1 to 1 ratio.  I think the 2,000 might be a little more than what the actual order requests, but if that is the case, then just consider the rest a tip.  If it is not enough to cover the order, then I would have to make up the rest in gold.  But I will list the request below in the same format that Granny did, assuming the commissions are still up:

IGN:

Government Spending

Art Style:

Lined and Colored Bust

Reference: 

I apologize if I do not have enough reference pictures.  If you need more, just let me know.  

http://imgur.com/a/77vVD

The hair is a bright red and the eyes are a crimson red.  The accessory is the Stinger Cloth (Jin male), and the outfit is the Jin male version of Fragrance of Life.

Notes:

Just similar to how the other two Lined and Colored Bust pictures looked.  As long as it looks nice, the rest is up to you.

Edit:  Actually, one request:  Could you remove the tattoo over the eye when drawing it?  

Payment:

NCoins (Hogmoon equivalent).  Paying a minimum of 2,000 NCoins.  

Server:

Old Man Cho (if this has any bearing). 

If you need anymore information, I am glad to provide it, and I am in no rush for it either, so if you decide to do it, feel free to take your time.  

The order form's actually in the first post, right after "How to order" and before "Samples".

But anyway, this order looks fine apart from missing the "personality" bit I need to have an idea of what expression to give them. Doesn't have to be a long description and you could also just directly tell me like smiling, frowning, etc. :)
And yes, I can remove the tattoo.

It does indeed cover the bust and thank you so much for the added tip! I'll have a look at the store when I get online then send you a PM listing which items I'd like and when I've sent the request.

1 hour ago, Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie said:

I'm online now and tried to send the requests but your name doesn't seem to show up? Is Government Spending your username or character's name? Because I think I need the latter. Seems like I need to friend you first as well for it to work.

8 minutes ago, Piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie said:

Well I received the requests, but it says invalid item.  I will go ahead and create a new character real quick on your server.  It might take a few minutes, but does that work for you?  I think it might be across-server issues.

Sure, we could try that too

Edit: Yes, Dochun and it's alright, I didn't expect cross-server to be such an issue since it allowed sending the gift requests so thought it would be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived