How are you enjoying BnS since WL patch

Vasenol

I don't experience any disconnects but the game is currently unplayable due to terrible stuttering and hitching that has appeared in this last patch.  As of now, the only things I can do are craft and chat.  I can't do my dailies or progress in Arena.  The stuttering is unplayable.

So far it hasn't changed that much outside of the fact that we have a neat new class and some new dungeons to toy around with, which is nice. 

What really would be nice though would be the mailing system getting fixed, as well as something done about the whole bot issue.  It seems that GameGuard is causing more harm then good since the bots are still issue ingame and it seems to causing a lot of issues for the players as well... at least from what I've been reading on these forums.

For me, I have yet to have any issue with disconnections or sudden awful frame rate ever since I started playing this game (the only time my fram rate drops is when there's a lot of players in one spot using their skills). o.o

To be honest I don't enjoy it one bit at the moment.

Since warlock/Gamguard patch it is a pain to play. My loading screens take forever and half the time I end up disconnecting. The game in general plays like if it had a hickup. I never had any kind of issues before and my computer is not that bad eighter.

I'm really sad but if this goes on its useless for me to keep playing :( 

Gameguard has pretty much ruined the game for me. The game is fun still but performance is down and Gameguard is interfering with software it has no business touching such as GPU and CPU fan controller software, my browser when alt-tabbed(mouse buttons disabled in the window, only work in address/nav bar til game is closed), and in general just basic computer functions like opening programs from the tray when the game is running.

Plus gameguard has done nothing about the bot/spammer problem. Two days after they re-enabled it i went on an 8 game win streak in 1v1 arena on 8 different bots, and this was at high gold/low plat.

8 hours ago, Vasenol said:

I added as a non steam game because I do streams with both steam and twitch for curious people.

I am also levelling all chars up to 45 for demo saves as well

As for gameguard, never liked it.

I honestly can't remember a game that gameguard has actually stopped bots invasion

Remember silkroad online when it now dropped? Used gameguard....look at where it is for today.

Bots ruined it.

Im playing it, but very unhappily at the moment.  The spikes that leave me  at almost 0fps, the crashing which totally takes my head out the game..   I usually dont bother complaining about things like this, but the performance has TANKED so bad, its actually got me irritated.

And Im a person who plays maybe 2hours.  To get so many issues in so little time, I can only image how the people playing 6+ hours at a time, can stand it.

2 hours ago, Dowra said:

Im playing it, but very unhappily at the moment.  The spikes that leave me  at almost 0fps, the crashing which totally takes my head out the game..   I usually dont bother complaining about things like this, but the performance has TANKED so bad, its actually got me irritated.

And Im a person who plays maybe 2hours.  To get so many issues in so little time, I can only image how the people playing 6+ hours at a time, can stand it.

Does your system contain nvidia graphics by chance?

Archived