How are you enjoying BnS since WL patch

Vasenol

I'm somewhat switch to rage mode when I'm forced into interaction with bots, be it friend listing or whisper spam because my paranoia keeps telling me I'm at risk of getting banned, also even if I go to use the currency exchange my paranoia kicks in...even if its just to buy 5 gold which is why I didn't do it yet lool. Also optimization is the same if not worse, I would play in a crowded actioned area with 40 - 50 fps, now its 25 - 30 fps, I can see myself raging in the future when I get my warlock to cap and have to fight mysterious man or other popular dungeon or world bosses, oh well.

I dont experience the dcing every 5 min so I dunno what to say on that. However I have experienced infrequent dcs that have no time pattern among them, minimum interval seems to be 2hrs for me. 

Overall I'm just neutral about it. They have the majority of the community scared/paranoid with this patch and they'v'e miraculously managed to make matters in genera worse. Then again I haven't been on the innocent banwagon(no typo) yet so yea. Idk.

Warlock is fine however game runs like s**t now Gameguard is back, using 20% + more cpu,ram resources, and higher system temperature which is probablly the reason so many players are experiencing game crash's. 

In game bots are still every were, Chat still useless and full of spam, Gameguard done nothing but cause problems again. OK first few hours after patch , chat worked and was no bots, but they soon came back in vengeance,

NC need to stop trying to make a automated system to deal with bots, spammers and physically do some thing themselves   and actually put GM's in the  game, Gameguard does NOT work, we have had weeks and weeks of this do they not learn !

I added as a non steam game because I do streams with both steam and twitch for curious people.

I am also levelling all chars up to 45 for demo saves as well

As for gameguard, never liked it.

I honestly can't remember a game that gameguard has actually stopped bots invasion

Last night i play BSH man mode with my friend , i dc as we reach the last boss and i thought it just a small problem and i just need reconnect again and finish the quest. However, i got dc for like 4 times, dc-reconnect-run the map-dc, just stuck in the cycle and can't get rid off it. After 8hours sleeping, the issue remain the same. 

I still enjoy the game but I really hate having to level a warlock just for a costume... would rather just buy it.....

Kinda sucks since I already level all the classes I wish to play in the future (BD, FM, SUM, DES, KFM) so now basically leveling a class that I'll never touch... I would be happy if they even put the costume in a RNG box just to make it a little harder to get besides leveling

Since WL patch im unable to play today i log in i play few minutes then i get this, everybody is talking about GameGuard they added him because of bots but the bots are all in game spamiing and doing their bizness only normal players are being kicked off from game was this a mesure to ensure that the game runs with bots only and without real players?!

c59a6b1.png

28 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

I still enjoy the game but I really hate having to level a warlock just for a costume... would rather just buy it.....

Kinda sucks since I already level all the classes I wish to play in the future (BD, FM, SUM, DES, KFM) so now basically leveling a class that I'll never touch... I would be happy if they even put the costume in a RNG box just to make it a little harder to get besides leveling

Pretty sure that outfit is character bound.

1 hour ago, Vasenol said:

Pretty sure that outfit is character bound.

Indeed it is but you know you can choose which character it goes on right?

goes into the account wide inbox and from there you just log on to the char of your choosing

Since WL launch I got only 1 d/c after few hours, folks complained game freeze, skill delay and drop fps...I'm lucky i have none of those issues.

Infact my WL performance too good so I'm being tank in every dungeon I'm running in F8. It's funny that I ran Blackram Narrow at 20~21 and some dude in FM, Detrouers, Sin, BD, BM around lvl26~28 and couldn't full hate of me at lvl 20 (at lvl21 I'm tanking Blackram Narrow like a boss!

I haven't even played since the patch because they re-enabled Gameguard.  No game is worth getting my system datamined and keylogged and god-knows-what-else.

Been playing Black Desert Online instead. So that's $30 from me that NCSoft will never get thanks to their obsession with putting malware on my computer.

4 minutes ago, kasha said:

Been playing Black Desert Online instead. So that's $30 from me that NCSoft will never get thanks to their obsession with putting malware on my computer.

I can see you are hurt to leave this game...hint...hint you came back here and post. If you enjoy BDO that much we wouldn't see you here lurking around right?

3 hours ago, kasha said:

I haven't even played since the patch because they re-enabled Gameguard.  No game is worth getting my system datamined and keylogged and god-knows-what-else.

How's the parkour in BDO? The reason I left TERA because I'm so spoiled by BnS' very fast paced movement and the ability to flip over obstacles. Every MMO since then felt sluggish to me.

Archived