shugasoo

Disconnected from server, help??

Jozerra   

Same happens to me since this morning,I'm not able to play coz game dcs in 2-5 mins.Yesterday was fine and never crashed before hope they fix it soon

shugasoo   

maybe.. but my friend who lives like 10 minutes away can play and everything is just fine? Hope they fix it soon

Xaneixan   
1 minute ago, shugasoo said:

So I pretty much have to reinstall the game, or?

Very likely that won't fix imo, this is quite recent and feels like Gameguard is *cricket*ing something up.

If you reinstall, you don't unistall Gameguard soo the problem will certainly persist.

Jozerra   

Don't reinstall or touch anything,if yesterday and other days your game went fine just wait form them to fix it.ppl like to answer like if they were tech service:"did you update drivers"?,"Did you reinstall?".Just ignore them,if your game worked fine yesterday and you did nothing just wait.Or may be you are experimenting microdcs of your internet connection

shugasoo   
9 minutes ago, Jozerra said:

Don't reinstall or touch anything,if yesterday and other days your game went fine just wait form them to fix it.ppl like to answer like if they were tech service:"did you update drivers"?,"Did you reinstall?".Just ignore them,if your game worked fine yesterday and you did nothing just wait.Or may be you are experimenting microdcs of your internet connection

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on the forums too, to see if anyone gets back in.