Disconnected from server, help??

shugasoo

Every time I've played for 2-10 minutes, the game shuts down with this error message:

file:///C:/Users/thha1203/Desktop/error.png

Anyone else had this problem? I've already tried the MSCONFIG thing where I disabled all non-windows processes and rebooted (link below).

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205790243-MSCONFIG

Any help appreciated!

1 minute ago, shugasoo said:

So I pretty much have to reinstall the game, or?

Very likely that won't fix imo, this is quite recent and feels like Gameguard is *cricket*ing something up.

If you reinstall, you don't unistall Gameguard soo the problem will certainly persist.

Don't reinstall or touch anything,if yesterday and other days your game went fine just wait form them to fix it.ppl like to answer like if they were tech service:"did you update drivers"?,"Did you reinstall?".Just ignore them,if your game worked fine yesterday and you did nothing just wait.Or may be you are experimenting microdcs of your internet connection

9 minutes ago, Jozerra said:

Don't reinstall or touch anything,if yesterday and other days your game went fine just wait form them to fix it.ppl like to answer like if they were tech service:"did you update drivers"?,"Did you reinstall?".Just ignore them,if your game worked fine yesterday and you did nothing just wait.Or may be you are experimenting microdcs of your internet connection

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on the forums too, to see if anyone gets back in.

Archived