Arena Match are completely full of bots!!!!!!!

Nixilis

Alright so I started doing pvp and there is only destroyer bots. Wtf is that. NCSoft does not knows how to identify a bot? Really? There's no players only destroyer bots.... is that a good pvp arena proposal?

There are plenty of players if you reach 1600+, this will take you about 10-15 wins. If you're capable enough to beat the bots at least EleGiggle. There are plenty of players if you reach 1600+, this will take you about 10-15 wins. If you're capable enough to beat the bots at least EleGiggle.

Damn why are you mad about this?

I literally never saw a bot (Ebon Hall, Europe) in arena, but sure as hell would love to bump into bots.

I don't care about your ideological reason, fu*k'em! Free wins - I like them.

I never seen a bot in 1v1 U_U you should be lucky to run into one lol free points and beans, and i am in 2k+ points. Really bots shouldnt be much trouble, and don't even dream about bots in arena issue from being resolved, from what i heard their still in even the korean version.

1500-1700 Iseriously went up against 90% bots.  Wasnt even level 30 but, bots get so predictable, that even someone as unskilled as me was able to rank up quickly.  1700-1800 is like 50/50 bots.

39 minutes ago, naBstaer said:

I literally never saw a bot (Ebon Hall, Europe) in arena, but sure as hell would love to bump into bots.

Guess who's never faced a KFM gold rank bot, yet?

I'm at 1.7-1.8k (not that high, still learning abilities and stuff) and from 1450 to 1620 I faced bots 90% of the time. It was a surprise facing a real player, but defeating bots is pretty easy.. except for the ones that are hacking, these are a pain for sure but are more likely at 1.8k+ I guess

4 minutes ago, naBstaer said:

Plausible

if you see:

Destroyer with Hongmoon Costume from the beginning = Bot

Destroyer with Lycan axe = Bot

Destroyer with (This costume from the story at the end) = Bot

Destroyer who uses Rage after 2-3 abilities + one of the above = Bot

Destroyer who uses the abilities while you are sprinting in air (Spin / rage and not catching you) = Bot

Destroyer with ggfhsgh Like names = Bot

You have to learn how deal with assassins. 

But with destroyers bots when i learn how to deal this damn bots i have a surprise  all the weeks(or days) the bots receive a AI upgrade and now the bots can react of 95+% of all the situations with no ping.

I just played about 14 games from 1600-1800.. destro bot for every freakin one of em.. yea, u can beat bots, but whats the freaking point of pvp arena if ur just fighting pve destros? These bots will kill the game before years, think of it from the perspective of a new player. 

On 3/4/2016 at 6:42 AM, naBstaer said:

The bots are a *cricket*ing problom becouse I play a PVP GAME TO *cricket*ING PVP NOT FIGHT BOTS. I play a PVP game to PLAY  HUMAN BEINGS THATS THE POINT OF PVP

If you want things handed to you like a spoiled entitled little shit this PVP thing is not for you. 

NcSoft must work harder, or we don't wan fight against bots, because:

- it can wreck your stats if you lose many for nothing.

- the overall PVP stats is spoiled thanks to bots, so the Tournament round is also INVALID!

- not every player is good in pvp, and this way: they will or can quit the game thanks to bot mania on every server.

Even some players can win against bots, it's still not right. Bots are wrong and they uses hacked skills like spinning forever or so. Why should you play against bots who use skills at illegal way? That is not fair battle anywmore.

Even Tag battles are unfair because if i jumped in to help mate, i can see another bot jumped VERY immediately and fight me. That is impossible action for a player so also Tag battles are no more fair. I am not going spend energy in stupid battles with bots.

I wait first for NcSoft solutions against bots - and what is also sad - there is no reporting function in arena battles.
That means bots are free in arena battles for now. Problem is also names are not visible if they are from another server. Very sad.

So, please talk to us, what you think about bots, dear NcSoft.

Its annoying that this problem still persists. I play on EU, no bots in tag so far, but somehow I fought a destroyer bot here at ~1800 rank. Really fast annicancel, but predictable pattern for easy win next round. Oh and bots are now so clever, using normal names, easy to grab titles, even joining a guild (only need 30 coppers) and now I see they prefer to use Talus uniforms. yet their predictable pattern and non-human like movement clearly shows that they aren't players.

So far i really like the game.. Im even willing to spend money on it, but im not going too if these bots persist because the community will leave quickly and ill be here by myself or leave too. My bro plays assassin, hes currently grinding up to level 42 so he can get the right build to kill bots so he can move to plat and THEN enjoy the game. what the cricket is that? Having to rush to 42 to beat the ocean of bots to play the game? Well prolly stop playing after a few months because well.. we were forced to ruh through most of the content so theres not much left to do. If they toss the bots i wouldnt mind if they actually slowed the leveling pace slightly to enjoy the game more. I have a force master at lev 27 and i can deal with the bots easier than he can. Now what happens to all the dudes who actually WANT to play destro? How many of them will leave the game because the bots are going to do impossible things they cant beat? 

On 3/4/2016 at 5:19 AM, YonHyakuNiju said:

There are plenty of players if you reach 1600+, this will take you about 10-15 wins. If you're capable enough to beat the bots at least EleGiggle. There are plenty of players if you reach 1600+, this will take you about 10-15 wins. If you're capable enough to beat the bots at least EleGiggle.

I'm at 1900+ and still facing bots in fact the bots in the 1900s are more "advanced" so to speak than the shit bots you face at 1600 and below. idk it's almost as if the bots are evolving.

Archived