So, what level is your Warlock now?

SinKissed

By now he's been 45 longer than he was not 45 :P

Yes, .. i pulled an all nighter. Sometimes you just have to take some free time. Not even sure if i main him or not lol. Stil love blade master. Cuz.. swords *.*

Also find the play style of bm better since you are melee and have insane survivability if played correctly. Warlock on the other hand has insanely well made animatins and for a ranged class an complex play style since many skills reset/enable/.. other skills and the rotation is fun - but if played without a group and you are doing content where there are a lot of ranged mobs you basically have no way of aoe'ing them. And single target with cd's as main damage skills sucks^^ When you pull some melee mobs and there is one ranged dude he will *cricket* you up since you dont have a lot of cc/protective skills and your single target dmg is basically your aoe dmg... other than that, great class.

I have no idea how i would beat Junghado on him, but i also dont have the gear to try yet. Could even turn out to be easy, i have no idea.

Got mine to 36 the first night, had to take a break yesterday due to doctor visits and RL crap(found out i have to have 2 discs removed from my back ><). As a result mine is only 39 atm. But it's ok i was fully upgraded Infernal+10 as of first night(saved up alot of stuff for Warlock). Get to play all day today so barring disconnects hopefully ill be 45 and upgrading to siren gear later today!!

Archived