please make an attack power requirement for cross server dungeons

DarkSkyBunny

While I agree that cross queue for the harder stuff should still be viable as people might not want to recruit or just think why not use the function but I am tired of fake elitists who quick queue dungeons and then troll others. If ure a so called elitist u wouldn't step into cross server then if you do you will have to deal with the consequences. 

Make friends and form your own group, I've been mindlessly farming 6 man with 4 players and we've got our moo water souls the 2nd day. 

It's not a hard task this isn't some ultra hard raid, it's just another BSH/poh, people are just still left behind with gear so there are more problems. 

You can make a lobby in cross and decide who gets in, the game gives u an option to recruit so just use it.  Also attack power isn't everything there are more important factors in the game that make a player good or bad.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, TheRealElvis said:

You are entirely correct, it doesen't make you even close to rich after few runs. Ornaments go for atleast 14g a piece, and many actually need them for the Moonwater Soul, even if just for alts.

players bid 15g on a ornament just to relist it on the market place for a 5g profit. check the market place they go for 20-25g.

2 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

players bid 15g on a ornament just to relist it on the market place for a 5g profit. check the market place they go for 20-25g.

Didn't go when I got my MW Soul, but that still doesen't make you rich. You are entirely free to bid yourself too, or then you have to find nice enough company that can hand you the ornaments every time they drop till you have all you need, but that happening is unlikely.

Bro you sound like that other guy who posted something similar to this lmaooooo, didn't know if you read that thread. But a team of siren users should be enough for this dungeon, especially 6 man. I have a awaken pirate now but i still party with other siren users because i understand how hard it was to finally get my siren to true siren than to awaken pirate so its not cheap to upgrade. And i have beaten this dungeon with siren users and of course a mix of siren and pirate users. If the group has more than 2 pirate users, than its just faster honestly. Sirens are enough for this. I fully agree with you about profane users having no place in lab as it usually leads to the party breaking up, especially if there are more than 1 profane users in the group.

ok this is the reason why i want at least a better gear check for dungeons, one of the party members i had in my run that my clan mate recruited 420+ dc'd and we had to kick him since we got to fujin. this is the pleb scrub that we ended up getting in his place from the que. no braclet, stage 6 or lower infernal accessorys, shit gems (400 block wtf) and 348 ap.

Screenshot_160312_002.jpg

Wouldn't it better to change the "requirement" in cross server? We all know how this worked for Poharan, if you wanted to enter via CD. If you equipped Dokumo, you were able to enter or if you upgraded past Dokumo. Wouldn't it solve things if the weapon requirement would be changed to, let's say an accessory level or let's say Brightstone Weapon(blue)? Accessories give by far the best stats. AP is nothing if you don't carry enough crit to deal decent damage. AP alone won't make you carry yourself. Without proper critical attributes, your AP and Core DPS Skills become meaningless. I'm running on awakened Siren and currently work on my accessories ( ring on awakened siren rn) and boy, the difference is huge. I am totally fine with such requirements. Endgame is not meant to be for every fresh 45+1 out there. There is a reason why dungeons are limited to certain requirements and by any means, this game offers ways to gear your way up, even if it's slow but you'll get there.

+400 AP is still too much. I'd suggest to try out the runs with different specs in a party ( granted that the specs start from at least awakaned siren and decently upgraded accessories+ bopae) and then suggest new requirements to NCsoft. Achievable and reasonable.

You can do 6 man naryu with 3 people so having some 350-390 AP people in there is hardly an issue  as long as 2-3 people are somewhat geared. Now if they don't know what to do in the dungeon then that's a different story but we all had to learn at one point. You also have a long ass time for the enrage timers to go off on the bosses.

1 hour ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

ok this is the reason why i want at least a better gear check for dungeons, one of the party members i had in my run that my clan mate recruited 420+ dc'd and we had to kick him since we got to fujin. this is the pleb scrub that we ended up getting in his place from the que. no braclet, stage 6 or lower infernal accessorys, shit gems (400 block wtf) and 348 ap.

Sure the block gem isn't amazing, but the attack ones are pretty expensive. The red gem is an understandable choice since it's not clear that there's an icd/ chance to proc or whatever the issue is, the amethyst is decent choice and while I haven't tested the event gem but I'd imagine its at least something. Their gear really is fine (although yes, there should be improvements and ideally they've have a bracelet). If you had noticed instead of being a nitpicky *cricket*, you'd notice that they had 7/8 naryu. While not efficient for crit, that's a decent indicator that they can do the dungeon. In short, you should have let this thread die and grow up. Instead you act like an egoistical cry baby. If anything it says more about you that they were able to beat the dungeon enough times, while you seem to struggle with high end gear. Ignoring people that have similar attitudes to yourself that leave when they don't get their easy mode wins to carry their lack of skill, I believe there's only been 1 dungeon run that we didn't complete. Honestly, I'd rather have them on my team than you. Lastly you could politely give them advice on how to optimise their gear. You don't really have much right to be annoyed about randoms not reaching your petty requirements when you're not willing to be a positive influence.

tl;dr: git gud

Archived