please make an attack power requirement for cross server dungeons

DarkSkyBunny

10 hours ago, DukeOfHorror said:

If you want people with 400+ ap then don't use cross-server plain and simple, you're only wasting everyone's time when you leave and your own time when you have to leave.

Simple I'm going for the moonwater soul pieces the dynamic chests haven't given me good rolls so I don't use them

10 hours ago, fruitie said:

ITT: People blaming gear for lack of skill and using it as a crutch.

Skill is secondary in a dungeon with enrage timers, damage is more important then comes skill.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

Look dood, I'm a summoner with 428ap, 3,400+ crit and I enjoy running groups in naryu labyrinth daily, but I don't take anyone with less the 400ap. Why? Because they SLOW DOWN the  process. Bosses have enrage timers in this dungeon. I do runs every night and only take those with 400+ ap and guess what? It's a fast process. Just because you are undergeared don't mean you need to bring all this salt to the forums.

Simply put, we want people with 400+ ap because it makes the runs faster and more professional. If you can't understand that then please stop posting on this thread. You're point is just not valid; you are entitled to your opinion but leave it here and continue with your day because you are simply doing *cricket* for tat here and its disrupting the valid point bunny is trying to make. I agree with bunny 100%.

On occasion I have let 1-2 350ap's in the group and they never fail to mess up, not dps hard enough, die constantly and just plain dont know the boss mechanics. It's not worth the headache to take undergeared players into the dungeon just so people like me can carry them. Sorry man, but you need to leave this thread, no one likes a troll that lingers. This is suppose to be a productive thread with a simple request. We all know how you feel so leave it at that and stop filling this thread with garbage.

if you make your own group you can ask for whatever you want AP.i see people spam for 420+ yesterday. and thats ok however his suggestion is to make so lower AP players cannot queue for the dungeon at all do you think that fair and  good idea?

12 hours ago, Dexyn said:

but since it IS a thing you aren't going to be doing the necessary damage to clear the boss if 2 or more people on your 4man team has 350-370ap. You can have all the skill in the world and frame perfect reactions and flawless skill rotation but the damage you will do will simply not be enough depending on your class.

Why isn't it implemented I don't know, I didn't design the game. They did it in Tera and thank God they did but I digress.

If you enter BSH with 360ap you are praying the other 3 players on your team have 390+ to carry you.

1. OP is talking about the 6man lab. You are talking about the 4-man lab. Two very different things. All the players doing 6-man has to start somewhere, since this is where they can farm better gear. If you doing 4-man, I expect you to have the basic 6-man gear already farmed.

2. "depending on your class". Since the 400AP does NOT consider class, hence making it a meaningless requirement. Case close.

3. Just ran with a PUG last night, my summoner's AP is only 371, yeah, I still have that triangle diamond, mind you, and I was one of the tanks for the end boss. Again, 400AP = meaningless requirement since it doesn't consider class. Sorry, that 400AP is just the "easy" mode you guys want and using it as the argument to justify the desire. This game is not designed around AP as the main stat that determines your char's DPS.

On 3/4/2016 at 2:52 AM, DarkSkyBunny said:

just as the title says please ncsoft for the love of mushin request an attack power requirement when queing for cross server dungeons. i'm so sick and tired of seeing 350's in partys when i que for naryu's labyrinth.

let the flaming begin.... >.>

On 3/4/2016 at 4:04 AM, DarkSkyBunny said:

grammar for one and two sorry but the enrage timers aren't so kind to let the whole group carry 350s through the dungeon, i've left partys because of 350s and 370s were in it. i'm not gonna waste my time if they cant pull their own weight and so many others think just like i do on this fact hence why the 400+ ap req adds in csd lobby

Somebody needs to get this elitist off of his soap box.
I hate to tell you (not really), but your grammar isn't stellar either.

Also, as stated before... get your own party. This is as stupid as opening a store to the public and then complaining about who comes in. xD

13 hours ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

sorry to say but i can turn your statement back on you. if you don't have enough damage and make players leave the party because you don't have enough damage, then que with your own clan who wouldn't mind carrying your ass though the hardest max lvl dungeon thats currently out.

other wise your just wasting everyones time by being dead weight. you're also wasting your time because you'll have to reque for another member just because the ones who left didnt want to carry a low geared scrub.

And i can also turn that back to you by saying, if you don't want to meet people who don't meet your "requirements" then why don't you go to the "hardest" max level dungeon with your clan, instead of wasting everyone's time and also your own time. Simple as that run with a premade group that you make. To me cross-server is for the people who want to get into a dungeon without having to go through the process of making one, not for those who want a specific group of people.

All the bad people in this thread. I'm running sub 400 on my kfm. When I did 6 man, I tanked raijin and 4 (technically 2 since 2 died in the latter half) others took fujin. Still managed to outdps fujin by a good bit. Actually had to send the 5th to fujin and stop dpsing so the others could catch up. This was also on first run.

So there are 2 conclusions that can be made: 2 op people can carry the whole team, or the instance doesn't require that much ap and you just have to be gud.

7 hours ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

Skill is secondary in a dungeon with enrage timers, damage is more important then comes skill.

If that was true then you wouldn't be here complaining about how hard this dungeon when sub 400s are getting through it just fine. While they could raise the requirements up from dokumo, you are frankly elitist. The dungeon isn't aimed for entire groups with close to BiS and that would be stupid because that would be a deterrent. People are meant to work their way up. If you wanna form your own groups, go ahead, but to think that a dungeon which isn't as hard as you let on should have such a huge entry limit for matchmaking is moronic. The fact that you criticise any opinion that differs from your own shows how stubborn and short sighted you are. Minimum requirements are meant to be just that. Why should people that can do it be forbidden just because you can't handle a small challenge?

Frankly your elitist attitude is anti social which as you can imagine, is bad for MMOs. An MMO doesn't last long if you're trying to push away a significant portion of the community from content. Obviously you only think about your short term experience though from only your point of view.

I don't know about it being that high of a requirement but, I just recently ran two 6 man lab. I don't check gears at all. Got through Bido just fine, I tanked the add, did the bombing and tanked the boss (yeah, wtf). So, I then glanced at their gears.. 250+ap, 300+ ap. Okay, fine.. on to the last boss. Team 1 dies so Raijin has no one dpsing. I'm tanking Fujin and he was already half down. Oh well, reset. Wiped again. People went offline - had to recruit and waited. Wiped cause Raijin's HP would be so high while mine is down. Ok, leave and requeue. Did the same thing for Bido (oh well). Now, on to the last boss finally got the Raijin team to at least have it closer to Fujin's health. They all die. So, now I'm tanking both with my cat. I asked the ONLY person on my team to go help Raijin. So, I am now soloing Fujin and Raijin has 4 people. Mine's almost down. ENRAGE. I have never seen it enrage. First time for everything. Can't kick the guy with 250ap, or the guy barely hitting 300 - 325ish. After 2 hours of waiting on people, giving them a chance and carrying them through Bido, I have yet to finish my daily because I carried them through Bido so when Fujin & Raijin came into play I can no longer do ALL and it falls apart. This group also has a person using Storm Siren weapon, literally. I always thought, how did they pass the gear check? Is there a gear check when queueing for cross server? And no, I am not in any guild, I prefer really to play solo. I am True Pirate/accessories + soul + Soul Shield from Lab so I don't mind helping people along during the runs. I also don't like to sit there and spam to ask for premade. But, oh em gee, going into Lab so you can get geared seems a little selfish to me. You can't jump 2 stages because you are at the 3rd stage and can't be assed to try to get your gear at least on the 2nd stage BEFORE trying to get the END GAME stage 1 gear. Get what I mean? You are using Profane to do Lab cause you want to get Lab gear but, why aren't you trying to get Siren first? Seem a little unbalanced that anyone has to carry anyone cause they don't want to farm or grind or do what it takes to have their gear up to the standard on which a Heroic Dungeon run could be accomplished at a reasonable pace.

yeah True the game not Designed to AP limit BUT  OUR VERSION HAVE 2X HP WHIT SAME ENRAGE  so yeah ... 

7 hours ago, AttacKat said:

1. OP is talking about the 6man lab. You are talking about the 4-man lab. Two very different things. All the players doing 6-man has to start somewhere, since this is where they can farm better gear. If you doing 4-man, I expect you to have the basic 6-man gear already farmed.

2. "depending on your class". Since the 400AP does NOT consider class, hence making it a meaningless requirement. Case close.

3. Just ran with a PUG last night, my summoner's AP is only 371, yeah, I still have that triangle diamond, mind you, and I was one of the tanks for the end boss. Again, 400AP = meaningless requirement since it doesn't consider class. Sorry, that 400AP is just the "easy" mode you guys want and using it as the argument to justify the desire. This game is not designed around AP as the main stat that determines your char's DPS.

7 hours ago, Hongmoon said:
56 minutes ago, Kinjii said:

56 minutes ago, Kinjii said:

yeah True the game not Designed to AP limit BUT  OUR VERSION HAVE 2X HP WHIT SAME ENRAGE  so yeah ... 

Just came out of a party, only one person had 441 AP, the other 5 are 353~384 AP range. 1 KFM, 1 LBM, 4 SMN. I seriously do not know what your issue is with the final bosses.

On 4/3/2016 at 1:01 PM, Vasenol said:

But in my opinion, setting an attack power requirement will just kill the community and lots of "new people" will suffer and eventually quit the game

All "new ppl" already suffer from that. Its already the case, ALL my friend list have stop the game since at least 2 weeks because of that powercreep, farm to upgrade gear and so on.

Because, you do release that the WHOLE "end game" pve is ONLY about gear check, right ? For the lastest dungeon your NEED the "best gear" possible, or at least a minimum.

1- because timer on boss

2- you spend "hours" in a dungeon with ppl not correctly geared, when it should be done in like 20-25min

Sure, somes party accept without much issue one or 2 party member with "bad gear".

But in many case somes will leave, so either you have to spend time to find, again, ppl. Or everyone end up to leave, so... Go back to lobby and start all over.

BSH6 men was, and still be a pain in the ass to run sometime because the gear check lvl raise a lot compare to the preview dungeon.

Dungeon are XX% more difficult ( because mobs have +XX% dmg & def ) so you need to be XX% more powerfull, so even if the virtual value raise you are still at the same power state compare to the mob.

Except that you have to farm (X)XX hours to upgrade your gear every fking time.

This game is 100% powercreep So yeah necessary its going to hurt players ( whatever if its because they dont Pay2GetGold, or dont have enough time to farm XX hours everyday to catch up )

Actualy, it make me laugh A LOT when i see player saying that this game is good for casual. This game is absolutely NOT made for casual ( at least once you are lvl 45 ) you need to be a hardcore farmer / grinder to "live" correctly in it.

Its also why i play less and less, this powercreep is so freaking boring.

17 minutes ago, wootwoots said:

All "new ppl" already suffer from that. Its already the case, ALL my friend list have stop the game since at least 2 weeks because of that powercreep, farm to upgrade gear and so on.

Because, you do release that the WHOLE "end game" pve is ONLY about gear check, right ? For the lastest dungeon your NEED the "best gear" possible, or at least a minimum.

1- because timer on boss

2- you spend "hours" in a dungeon with ppl not correctly geared, when it should be done in like 20-25min

Sure, somes party accept without much issue one or 2 party member with "bad gear".

But in many case somes will leave, so either you have to spend time to find, again, ppl. Or everyone end up to leave, so... Go back to lobby and start all over.

BSH6 men was, and still be a pain in the ass to run sometime because the gear check lvl raise a lot compare to the preview dungeon.

Dungeon are XX% more difficult ( because mobs have +XX% dmg & def ) so you need to be XX% more powerfull, so even if the virtual value raise you are still at the same power state compare to the mob.

Except that you have to farm (X)XX hours to upgrade your gear every fking time.

This game is 100% powercreep So yeah necessary its going to hurt players ( whatever if its because they dont Pay2GetGold, or dont have enough time to farm XX hours everyday to catch up )

Actualy, it make me laugh A LOT when i see player say that, this game is good for casual. This game is absolutely NOT made for casual, you need to be a hardcore farmer / grinder to "live" correctly in it.

Its also why i play less and less, this powercreep is so freaking boring.

So what do you suggest? Mobs hp/attack 200% nerfed and bosses to stand in one spot doing nothing and if possible to have elite mob hp of about 200k? Gear update require 1 gold and 1 soul stone and vendor to sell transform stones 1 silver each? Soulshields to be buyable from vendor for 1 silver each too,with top stats of course?

Yeah sound cool,your moba game is right there go pick it up.We play MMO for reason - some for pve competition,some for pvp.There is space under the sun for everyone.When bsh patch came I had awaken siren weapon and I was doing it just fine.

Lemme guess...your friends went back to WOW,sound just about right

On 5/3/2016 at 0:12 AM, Teffy said:

So what do you suggest? Mobs hp/attack 200% nerfed and bosses to stand in one spot doing nothing and if possible to have elite mob hp of about 200k? Gear update require 1 gold and 1 soul stone and vendor to sell transform stones 1 silver each? Soulshields to be buyable from vendor for 1 silver each too,with top stats of course?

Yeah sound cool,your moba game is right there go pick it up.We play MMO for reason - some for pve competition,some for pvp.There is space under the sun for everyone.When bsh patch came I had awaken siren weapon and I was doing it just fine.

Lemme guess...your friends went back to WOW,sound just about right

I just point out how is designed the game pass lvl 45.

Writting such troll is pretty much pointless.

But so far, yeah, the issue is that most player hit a huge farm progression wall because of moonwater stone & soulstone.

If devs really wanted to do something, imho, increase SS pve income would help AT LOT.

For an average player, the ratio gold income / gold needed for upgrade is totaly broken. You barely earn 5% of the upgrade price doing all your daily.

Sure everytime price drop ( transt stone & SS ) it increase that ratio for the good of all players, but its still no enough, so you will ALWAYS see more players with "bad gear"

Because only a minority can afford farm BW & terror all day long, and not everyone can "play" with the AH to far gold. ( And even less ppl Pay2GetGold ) And not everyone want to farm arena with scummoner.

Players are already  divided because of that farm-grind wall.

If you want less issue with player & gear, devs should smooth way more that grindfest curve to allow player to have more easyly their gear.

+ so far, what's the issue if everything was smoother ? you wouldnt feel anymore as an "elite" raging against "low geared" players entering your "elitist" dungeon, because most of the player could afford decent gear ?

But dont worry, de West Team only apply BnS other version patch, they will never really tweak anything for the West, so they will never change anything to the gear grindfest curve, nor set more gear check in the dungeon lobby.

Some of you don't understand tho. Naryu is pretty special in that team has to divide to defeat 3rd boss. High DPS is NECESSITY in this dungeon. You can call me an elitist, I don't give a f*ck. Those people with true profane does not deserve to be in naryu. Nor does people with <370. Why? Because they are not ready and can't do sh*t. You know why those <370 come to naryu? Because they want money and want to get carried. They are lazy and greedy players. And I hate them all. Tell me people. Is it fair for those legit players who actually contribute in clearing dungeon to carry those dead weights?

5 minutes ago, AndJerry said:

Some of you don't understand tho. Naryu is pretty special in that team has to divide to defeat 3rd boss. High DPS is NECESSITY in this dungeon. You can call me an elitist, I don't give a f*ck. Those people with true profane does not deserve to be in naryu. Nor does people with <370. Why? Because they are not ready and can't do sh*t. You know why those <370 come to naryu? Because they want money and want to get carried. They are lazy and greedy players. And I hate them all. Tell me people. Is it fair for those legit players who actually contribute in clearing dungeon to carry those dead weights?

Like I haven't seen   elitist  rise the price of the plates just to get  the gold, you make me laugh and sick at the same time, because most jack up the prices from 1-7 gold a plate...  is not like that dg will make you rich after 1-2 complete runs...  

Farm mushin tower.You can clear second shadow with awaken siren just fine.Practice make perfect.In about 3h of pure farm you can make with some luck about 50g,even more.And is a practice - I prefer clearing mushin tower all day then doing fckin daillies,period.

1 coin net the value of doing 40 daillies...or about that anyway.Plus you get gem fragment pouches.The penta and hexa one sell just nice.You can make few gold from that alone.

Or do arena...no gear required and if you are decent you can easly get gold and there is 112 beans per win.

Or spam blue dungeons solo/duo...tear price is insane atm.

With good gear you can do this:

aUrAUir.jpg

Thats the 3rd shadow so obviously second is much faster.More gear=faster runs=more runs=more gold.

350 AP is quite low, but if they know how to run the dungeon I don't see why not let them run. There are new players and smurfs coming in with the warlock patch and not everyone have the gold to get to true siren 10 if they're not players that literally go on everyday.

BnS might be pretty hardcore, but a lot of people actually have a life and have to work/study/socialize.

I might not have the credit to say the sentence above since i have 427AP, but w/e

Well this idea will only make you find less and less players in your dungeon, you'll get less and less time

doing the dungeon due to longer wait times and the server will become less populated

wow I've got 20-50 more AP than you, I don't want you in my dungeon!!!! ok well I've got 40% more HP than

you and much better defence, your loss ill go help another party

Get out of the having to have super attack already your going to need defences in later updates not attack only

38 minutes ago, DRGoodfellow said:

Well this idea will only make you find less and less players in your dungeon, you'll get less and less time

doing the dungeon due to longer wait times and the server will become less populated

wow I've got 20-50 more AP than you, I don't want you in my dungeon!!!! ok well I've got 40% more HP than

you and much better defence, your loss ill go help another party

Get out of the having to have super attack already your going to need defences in later updates not attack only

the amount of hp and defense you have holds no weight against a boss with an enrage timer, no matter how much hp or defense you have won't stop an enraged boss from rekting you plus to solve the hp part you can always pop potions in the dungeon and there is most likely always going to be a summoner in the party with doom n bloom spec'd for party healing so that helps a little bit as well.

4 hours ago, TheHorror said:

Like I haven't seen   elitist  rise the price of the plates just to get  the gold, you make me laugh and sick at the same time, because most jack up the prices from 1-7 gold a plate...  is not like that dg will make you rich after 1-2 complete runs...  

You are entirely correct, it doesen't make you even close to rich after few runs. Ornaments go for atleast 14g a piece, and many actually need them for the Moonwater Soul, even if just for alts.

5 hours ago, TheHorror said:

Then don't bid, rofl. If you're in a hurry to get your stuff, be prepared to pay.

Archived