please make an attack power requirement for cross server dungeons

DarkSkyBunny

53 minutes ago, Teffy said:

19 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

Let's also not forget if you are say a KFM or BM, if you have 370ap while your primary dps like FM has 410 they would have to also lower their dps because obviously they will draw aggro super fast because you yourself can't hold aggro. A single max ember stack Inferno from FM will 90% of the time draw aggro to them. You can have all the skills in the world but without the attack power you simply will not do significant damage and that's a raw fact.

Sorry, but I would rather see a requirement of Mushin F7 completion or something similar over 400 AP, as 400 AP only shows me how much gold a player have spent on their gear, and nothing about their skill.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Sorry, but I would rather see a requirement of Mushin F7 completion or something similar over 400 AP, as 400 AP only shows me how much gold a player have spent on their gear, and nothing about their skill.

How does clearing Mushin F7 help you in any way do party dungeons? You don't fight that boss anywhere else. And let's get real it doesn't take a pro to beat these dungeons.

If you got as far as getting 400ap then surely you must have some skill, right? You must have your skill rotations memorized and all that's left is to know boss mechanics if any and do the dungeons a couple of times to get the hang of it.

You got the damage now you need the knowledge, which of course you can only get by doing the dungeon.

17 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

How does clearing Mushin F7 help you in any way do party dungeons? You don't fight that boss anywhere else. And let's get real it doesn't take a pro to beat these dungeons.

If you got as far as getting 400ap then surely you must have some skill, right? You must have your skill rotations memorized and all that's left is to know boss mechanics if any and do the dungeons a couple of times to get the hang of it.

You got the damage now you need the knowledge, which of course you can only get by doing the dungeon.

Ask for this kind of meaningless requirement now will only set the tone to expect the same for future dungeons that will make this one look like cakewalk.

You may have 400AP, but for all I can tell is you might have gotten carried and got lucky with your gear upgrades, vs actually solo'd quests that requires you to know your class. The only valid argument you offered here is 400AP makes it easier, hence gives the party to set the final bosses on easy mode.

Think about it, if this is really that necessary, why we haven't we seen it in KR/JP/CN/TW versions? 

58 minutes ago, DukeOfHorror said:

If you want people with 400+ ap then don't use cross-server plain and simple, you're only wasting everyone's time when you leave and your own time when you have to leave.

sorry to say but i can turn your statement back on you. if you don't have enough damage and make players leave the party because you don't have enough damage, then que with your own clan who wouldn't mind carrying your ass though the hardest max lvl dungeon thats currently out.

other wise your just wasting everyones time by being dead weight. you're also wasting your time because you'll have to reque for another member just because the ones who left didnt want to carry a low geared scrub.

2 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Ask for this kind of meaningless requirement now will only set the tone for future dungeons that will make this one look like cakewalk.

You may have 400AP, but for all I can tell is you might have gotten carried and got lucky with your gear upgrades, vs actually solo'd quests that requires you to know your class. The only valid argument you offered here is 400AP makes it easier, hence gives the party to set the final bosses on easy mode.

Think about it, if this is really that necessary, why we haven't we seen it in KR/JP/CN/TW versions? 

I said if enrage timer wasn't a thing, but since it IS a thing you aren't going to be doing the necessary damage to clear the boss if 2 or more people on your 4man team has 350-370ap. You can have all the skill in the world and frame perfect reactions and flawless skill rotation but the damage you will do will simply not be enough depending on your class.

Why isn't it implemented I don't know, I didn't design the game. They did it in Tera and thank God they did but I digress.

If you enter BSH with 360ap you are praying the other 3 players on your team have 390+ to carry you.

I think they should put a better weapon for the dungeon.

It's ridiculous I have to look at my fellows profile, because some guys with profane makes the game harder.

Blackram = ok with Siren

Naryu = ok with Pirate

They do it with Poh, why not put the mininum of the next dungeon higher? Mane for exemple has more HP than Poh.

Your logic about ap=skills is flawed.

For example, I did dailies and farmed zen beans for a week to make my money to scrape together pirate bangles. 

Does that mean I've memorized all the necessary rotations and am a pro? No

That is why when I enter a team for some new dungeon like naryu  labyrinth I mention I'm inexperienced at the dungeon because there's no reason to waste both of our time if you don't think I meet your requirements

5 hours ago, AttacKat said:

if it was mushins f8 shadow 3 maybe but f7 no because so many were killing junghado with 370 damage i know i was.

2 hours ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

if it was mushins f8 shadow 3 maybe but f7 no because so many were killing junghado with 370 damage i know i was.

Just because you're not able to do it with that gear doesn't mean others can't. I'd also be willing to bet that if you had you're way you'd be complaining about the content being too easy or long queue times.

11 minutes ago, fruitie said:

Just because you're not able to do it with that gear doesn't mean others can't. I'd also be willing to bet that if you had you're way you'd be complaining about the content being too easy or long queue times.

i'd complain the content being to easy if this was world of warcraft but it isn't. sorry to say but your ideals aren't wanted here after all your probably one of the ones who wants to be carried because they are to lazy to actually spend gold they get from daily's wisely. my character is only about a month old and i already have 417 ap now that i finished upgrading my awakened pirate weapon to stage 10.

no one else has any excuse to not have that high of ap if they are doing all their dailies every day which is around 1-2hrs tops for those who have jobs so that they don't have an excuse either.

7 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

i'd complain the content being to easy if this was world of warcraft but it isn't. sorry to say but your ideals aren't wanted here after all your probably one of the ones who wants to be carried because they are to lazy to actually spend gold they get from daily's wisely. my character is only about a month old and i already have 417 ap now that i finished upgrading my awakened pirate weapon to stage 10.

no one else has any excuse to not have that high of ap if they are doing all their dailies every day which is around 1-2hrs tops for those who have jobs so that they don't have an excuse either.

> Requests top geared players in order to beat a dungeon

> Claims others are the ones who want to be carried

Dat logic.

10 minutes ago, fruitie said:

> Requests top geared players in order to beat a dungeon

> Claims others are the ones who want to be carried

Dat logic.

lol obviously you don't know how hard labyrinth is with low geared players in your party. as i've said i'm a top geared player i carry my own weight i don't want to carry others as well, it just wastes my time if my party is always hitting enrage timers on minou and the other bosses especially fujin and raijin with a 4min 30s enrage timer, who needs to die at the same time other wise the one who's still alive after one dies enrages. it causes the party to wipe if you hit the enrage timer.

This topic cracking me up. Specially when i run this with 400+ atp players and i'm flipping taking aggro from bosses on my 366atp summoner..... Yes gear does help(no i don't have the 25 atp diamond, used on warlock, hence why atp low) but rotation/ani cancel and skill will win every time no matter how geared you are.....

1 hour ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

i am sry but the content really is easy.if you have problems of any kind with 417 ap you are a bad player.you can most likely solo carry groups with this gear.

most of the wipes in Labyrint is because people dont  understand how bosses work and they waste alot of time been die and stuff.4 days ago i hit 45 on my summoner upgraded my weapon to aweaked siren  and used rest of my gold to buy purple gems tnx to that i got 386 ap.still cant kill mushin 3 ( i down him to 200k before timer hit) but as for Labyrint i farm it all day using cross-dungeon groups.

10 minutes ago, Skooby said:

i am sry but the content really is easy.if you have problems of any kind with 417 ap you are a bad player.you can most likely solo carry groups with this gear.

most of the wipes in Labyrint is because people dont  understand how bosses work and they waste alot of time been die and stuff.4 days ago i hit 45 on my summoner upgraded my weapon to aweaked siren  and used rest of my gold to buy purple gems tnx to that i got 386 ap.still cant kill mushin 3 ( i down him to 200k before timer hit) but as for Labyrint i farm it all day using cross-dungeon groups.

you're obviously an idiot a single player even if they have 417 ap can't carry a whole party through labyrinth. most of the wipes in labyrinth with low geared players in the party is because of the low geared players are not putting out enough damage to help beat the enrage timer. if you cant kill mushin shadow 3 and can do labyrinth then your just being carried by the rest of the party.

36 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

you're obviously an idiot a single player even if they have 417 ap can't carry a whole party through labyrinth. most of the wipes in labyrinth with low geared players in the party is because of the low geared players are not putting out enough damage to help beat the enrage timer. if you cant kill mushin shadow 3 and can do labyrinth then your just being carried by the rest of the party.

so i am a idiot who low gear who farm this dungeon and you are smart guy with 417 ap who fail to..i see tnx for making it clear to everyone.

8 minutes ago, Skooby said:

so i am a idiot who low gear who farm this dungeon and you are smart guy with 417 ap who fail to..i see tnx for making it clear to everyone.

lol i've farmed the dungeon all night last night, i don't fail i don't die in the dungeon i tank mostly all of it, i just don't want pleb scrubs like you in my runs because i don't feel like wasting my time carrying your ass because you haven't bothered upgrading your weapon, accessory's or gemming properly.

9 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

lol i've farmed the dungeon all night last night, i don't fail to i don't die in the dungeon i just don't want pleb scrubs like you in my runs because i don't feel like wasting my time carrying your ass because you haven't bothered upgrading your weapon, accessory's or gemming properly.

the fact you come to the forum to complain and make such a hateful comment just show me you have problem with the dungeon.you also state it yourself early that Labyrint is a hard dungeon.....sooo.....

if you dont wanna waste 30-40 mins with randoms simple  join a good guild and run it with them,but will be hard with that bad attitude.

12 minutes ago, Skooby said:

the fact you come to the forum to complain and make such a hateful comment just show me you have problem with the dungeon.you also state it yourself early that Labyrint is a hard dungeon.....sooo.....

so amusing how people view my wanting an ap min limit on csd means i'm a bad player.

as i've stated i have 3.4k crit, i have an awakened pirate stage 10 weapon, i have 35-41k hp depending on the soul shield i have on, and i'm full sparkling gemmed. i'm 1800 in arena cause i don't care to go higher. you tell me how i'm bad and fail at dungeons when i'm the damn tank in mostly all the dungeons i run.

i just want a fast run and not have to carry people who are dead weight I.E. YOU!

look at my character profile before you start spouting garbage calling me a bad player. yeah i don't have all siren accessory's but at least i have over 400 ap i chose upgrading my weapon before my accessory's.

DarkSkyBunny on yunwa.

Just now, Skooby said:

wait so you are farming lab but are 35-41k ?i get  my bis parts on day 1 and hit 48k if my 6 was perfect hp was about to be 50k.......wtf are you doing farming all this ands till have 0 parts of the set?

i don't care to get the full soul shield atm at least i'm still pulling my weight with out it.

13 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

so amusing how people view my wanting an ap min limit on csd means i'm a bad player.

as i've stated i have 3.4k crit, i have an awakened pirate stage 10 weapon, i have 35-41k hp depending the the soul shield i have on, and i'm full sparkling gemmed. i'm 1800 in arena cause i don't care to go higher. you tell me how i'm bad and fail at dungeons when i'm the damn tank in mostly all the dungeons i run.

i just want a fast run and not have to carry people who are dead weight I.E. YOU!

wait so you are farming lab but are 35-41k ?i get  my bis parts on day 1 and hit 48k if my 6 was perfect hp was about to be 50k.......wtf are you doing farming  the dungeon  and still have 0 parts of the set?i have 3k crit with infernal eccs because i have the correct parts of the sets.when i upgrade my accs and fuse the set with moonwater crit  will  go 4k+ crit.

as for rating well if you can get plat in 1v1 and farm beans in 3v3  very easy and easy  money thats what i do.

and the state of the gear i have is not because i am bad or lazy its simple because this is my 2nd char and i hit 45 just few days ago.

your wanting to add min AP this will stop good players who can easy do the dungeon from using  cross-dungeon lobby and thats bad.

13 minutes ago, DarkSkyBunny said:

i don't care to get the full soul shield atm at least i'm still pulling my weight with out it.

what do you mean?you are farming the dungeon, set parts drop and you take them from dinamic chests but you  dont care to use them?that sound like 1 big lie to me :D

and you dont need full set you need 4 parts only.

6 minutes ago, Skooby said:

wait so you are farming lab but are 35-41k ?i get  my bis parts on day 1 and hit 48k if my 6 was perfect hp was about to be 50k.......wtf are you doing farming  the dungeon  and still have 0 parts of the set?i have 3k crit with infernal eccs because i have the correct parts of the sets.when i upgrade my accs and fuse the set with moonwater crit  will  go 4k+ crit.

as for rating well if you can get plat in 1v1 and farm beans in 3v3  very easy and easy  money thats what i do.

and the state of the gear i have is not because i am bad or lazy its simple because this is my 2nd char and i hit 45 just few days ago.

your wanting to add min AP will stop good players who can easy to the dungeon from using  cross-dungeon lobby and thats bad.

Look dood, I'm a summoner with 428ap, 3,400+ crit and I enjoy running groups in naryu labyrinth daily, but I don't take anyone with less the 400ap. Why? Because they SLOW DOWN the  process. Bosses have enrage timers in this dungeon. I do runs every night and only take those with 400+ ap and guess what? It's a fast process. Just because you are undergeared don't mean you need to bring all this salt to the forums.

Simply put, we want people with 400+ ap because it makes the runs faster and more professional. If you can't understand that then please stop posting on this thread. You're point is just not valid; you are entitled to your opinion but leave it here and continue with your day because you are simply doing *cricket* for tat here and its disrupting the valid point bunny is trying to make. I agree with bunny 100%.

On occasion I have let 1-2 350ap's in the group and they never fail to mess up, not dps hard enough, die constantly and just plain dont know the boss mechanics. It's not worth the headache to take undergeared players into the dungeon just so people like me can carry them. Sorry man, but you need to leave this thread, no one likes a troll that lingers. This is suppose to be a productive thread with a simple request. We all know how you feel so leave it at that and stop filling this thread with garbage.

Archived