Mushin F8

MadnessCaffe

Hi. Since I see everyone asking in their specific class subsections about how to deal with Mushin F8, I decided to make a thread for BMs since I didn't see any. So, if anyone cleared all 3 of Mushin's manifestations, do you have any tips on how to deal with them ? What build to use, when to burst, etc ?

I'm HM 5 and when I had around 387 AP I managed to kill the first shadow with 20-30 sec left. My tips for this one would be to DPS and run around him in the same time cause the choke skill he does works only if you stay in Mushin's front.

At 2nd shadow the best attempt I had resulted in 15% boss hp or something like that, but usually I have to play way too defensive so I can't burst freely and sometimes it's hard to DPS cause he keeps teleporting.

Any tips ?

On 3/9/2016 at 5:50 AM, Seoyoon said:

Here is a video of completing 8-3 with no outfit equipped (no soulshields). There are also videos for 8-1 and 8-2 in the same channel.

Man no idea how you do it.. your damage output seems to be a lot but I can't do it :D today I got him to 27% and timer reached 0, what build do you use and what stats do u have ?

Edit : also i dont have the lightning draw..

I can't deal with his Resist! attack in stage 3.. its just so fast and he does it completely random, i dno when he will do it so i can dodge accordingly.

I also noticed the only way this boss is beatable unless u have the best equip is with animation canceling, which is a lame prerequisite to win a boss fight :S

4 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

4 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Man no idea how you do it.. your damage output seems to be a lot but I can't do it :D today I got him to 27% and timer reached 0, what build do you use and what stats do u have ?

Edit : also i dont have the lightning draw..

Skill build and stats are in the description of the video, plus a short guide. 

I begin with 3 C(daze 3 seconds) V 4 Rb-Lb C (daze 2 seconds) (Rb-Lb)x2 Tab (daze 3 seconds) (Rb-Lb)x2 2(daze +2 seconds) V(for some more chi) (Rb-Lb)x4

For the other dps phases, I go V C 3 4 (Rb-Lb)x2 Tab (Rb-Lb)x2 2 V (Rb-Lb)x4

I was also being super safe because of the tiny hp :P For my daily runs with soulshields on, I would use X to stun the counter/linear aoe followed with Q (Rb-Lb)x2 and use backwards SS -> flashsteps to dodge the Resist! followed with pentaslash to resist the autoattack.

Thank you and good job you too ^_^.
I forgot to say I had like 2 secs left on the timer lol, had to pop a resist potion at the end to focus on dps.
I wonder what will be next :o, something that will make me feel like Mushin is weak and easy to beat.

Archived