How do I report players in game for harrassment?

Dewby

2 minutes ago, Dewby said:

This is what I was looking for. Thank you. I couldn't find this information for anything in the world. 

You are welcome I am a firm believer in reporting based on game rules and just plain civility......

To many people have the attitude of just ignore it and it will go away.

They usually are the ones that act that way in game hidden behind the computer screen and hope no will report them.

I love how you claim to know more about others on the subject of what will discourage people from bullying more, when your tactic failed miserably for you. I don't understand why it's so hard for you to grasp that trying to retaliate against them just encourages them. If you insult them back, they will keep laughing and proceed to waste more of your time. If you report them, there's a 99% chance that they won't get punished for it, and if they do, they will just come back again on another account, get more of their friends to join in, and hit you harder. I would know, I've seen and done things to people like you that were much worse than what you described in other games. What's worse is that you think reporting will actually change the mentality of the gaming community. If you want to be surrounded in a community full of mature adults, video games are not for you. The mature adults are too preoccupied with their more professional jobs, raising kids, going out, ect., while the immature ones like us are devoting our time to video games with asian fetishes. 

5 minutes ago, PvPMS said:

If you want to be surrounded in a community full of mature adults, video games are not for you.

Even mature adults play games. Nowadays it's something completely normal.

Because of some of you here with attitudes like this that cyber bullying is so rampant.

Aside to lock, that is a typical response and believe it or not, I have reported someone and I still see the same person online everyday without a duration ban as punishment.

Unless that person was let off with a stern verbal warning, I ain't seeing no action taken. 

31 minutes ago, Bennett said:

Because of some of you here with attitudes like this that cyber bullying is so rampant.

Aside to lock, that is a typical response and believe it or not, I have reported someone and I still see the same person online everyday without a duration ban as punishment.

Unless that person was let off with a stern verbal warning, I ain't seeing no action taken. 

Unfortunately due to privacy laws they can not reveal what was done.

However if enough people report the same trouble maker they will be punished even banned if even just a temp ban.

The main point is DO NOT ACCEPT that behavior as normal report it report it report it if decent people keep that in mind and follow through the bad ones will be dealt with.

First, IGNORE every person who claims that NCsoft doesn't care or wont do anything. Those people know absolutely nothing and usually are the worst offenders,just trying to put people down.

They do take all breaches of ToS seriously and act accordingly.

Normally with mmo's you get first a warning,then 3-7 day ban,then possibly permaban. It gets worse the more offenses the person does. You can also get straight out temp ban or perm ban,depending on what you did.

So if someone keeps harassing you,using racist or offensive language constantly,just keep screenshotting and reporting. They WILL be shut down.

4 hours ago, Naekuh said:

The game is MA rated...

Meaning Mature Audience.

If you cant take an insult, seriously dont play Mature games.  

There's also a nice block feature.

If someone is pissing you off, just block them.  

As for reporting them?

Go ahead, but i can pretty much say NOTHING will happen to them.

They could even cus you out verbally and still nothing will happen, why?

Because the game has a MA raiting. 

I know there are a lot of people out there old enough, but sure the hell aren't Mature enough. The people coming over to mess with them sure didn't seem Mature enough.

I would like to point something out, and I doubt this pertains to the group that came over to mess with you... but some people have their chat turned completely off. I know I do. Why? Gold Spammers, the BR people, and the WoW kids who think it's funny to say "*cricket* chips" "*cricket* dirt", or stupid shit like that.

4 hours ago, Dewby said:

Okay so, here's what happened. Me and a friend were trying to do dailies in E. Fleet and were taking down bosses. We were posting in the region chat which bosses we were preparing to fight in a mostly unpopulated channel. We noticed a clan of people in there that were going around and while we were fighting one boss we had the people from that group sitting idle until we had almost downed the boss. My friend died and immediately after he released to run back the group came in and wiped the boss. They proceeded to tell us to "Learn to solo or go gtfo" after laughing at my friend for dying to poison. 

I'm leaving the names out here but I have collected them and the clan name but, Poharan spawned in after another boss kill and we headed there to prepare. When the other group got there they proceeded to stand on the platform overlooking the area for about four minutes before one of them jumped in, attacked the boss and spent the better part of a minute chasing us around trying to get us killed. We stepped out of the ring, waited for her to reset and went back in to wait, once again hoping they would jump in and help us take down the boss only to see them wait another six minutes and try the same tactic, this time engaging the boss and pulling out when we tried to join in, succeeding in getting me killed this time and my friend nearly killed. Upon my return, they began mocking me and my friend again. They did not engage the boss until we began to walk away as if trying to bully us out of our kill for our daily. Don't get me wrong, we still managed to tag in at the last moment and secure our daily because we had just spent the better part of an hour in there trying to finish up but here are my questions.

What can be done about this?

And...

Where do I report them for harassing us like this?

IGNORE WHATEVER IDIOTIC POST HERE most of the community are kids and there's no way one can discipline them without some spanking and grounding.

Send a support < Ticket as report player with names/prints/videos whatever evidences you have against them.

Don't go soft on them, make them cry for being banned over a "joke".

5 hours ago, Naekuh said:

The game is MA rated...

Meaning Mature Audience.

If you cant take an insult, seriously dont play Mature games.  

There's also a nice block feature.

If someone is pissing you off, just block them.  

As for reporting them?

Go ahead, but i can pretty much say NOTHING will happen to them.

They could even cus you out verbally and still nothing will happen, why?

Because the game has a MA raiting. 

A "Mature" rating means that the material is intended for an audience that is assumed to be responsible enough to handle the content - and themselves - maturely.  It's not carte blanche to be an asshat at other people's expense while expecting them to deal with it.

Report the payers via support mail.Take proof with some screenshots .It's ridiculous and someone that disturbs your fun and make you feel bad or cause you distress should be punished .Good luck with getting them punished tho,i slightly tend to remember the other games where some entire clans took over some games-they weren't ever punished .

Sorry to hear about your encounter .I'd wish this comunity to be more healthy and understanding with their fellow game mates.

Archived