Forums

I want this legendary sword skin so hard

Truce

155ge8g.jpg

anyone know when (if) we will get this legendary weapon? Also, do people just get the legendary weapons, use them for skin, or do they actually use the legendary weapons instead of the hongmoon weapon because the legendary is stronger?

AFAICT, pretty much any weapon that isn't your Hongmoon weapon is meant to be either upgrade fodder or used for a glamour. Blue and purple weapons are only stronger in raw damage if you haven't upgraded your weapon recently, and even then they often lack the stat perks that your Hongmoon one has. Can't speak for end-game loot drops, but everything else has been like that.

In some versions the non-HM legendaries (because the HM weapon eventually becomes a legendary too) are completely OP, in others they're basically side-grades to the HM weapon with different stats/perks. They do look amazing, but they're definitely not just glamour-fodder.

2 minutes ago, Jem said:

We got this skin during Alpha/CBT. It dropped from big 4 dungeons (4 lvl 45 blue dungeons)

Babbletr0n said we might get them in the future in some event and/or cash shop.

https://i.imgsafe.org/80303d0.jpg

I'm literally maining BM just because I think it looks the best aesthetically, and I saw picture/video of people with this sword and that was a small part of what made me want to play the class. 

I'm just farming farming farming everyday saving up for it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived