What music do you like to play blade and soul to?

Smo

Looking to expand my gaming playlist, as well as just maybe discover some new good music
I like more upbeat stuff for PvP, or chill instrumental for well, chillin', or anything with some good jammin bass, but post anything!
Post what you like to PvP to! or what you like to listen to while just hanging out in town

You don't have to like what others post but please try to avoid criticizing others.

Lets share some tunes?

8 minutes ago, Truce said:

=

...What I'm trying to say is tomorrow is Friday and it's almost the weekend

Was that implying some JB?

Man, it's like at some point his existence faded off the planet. No one even trolls with his songs like they used to. Just, poof.

2 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

Was that implying some JB?

Man, it's like at some point his existence faded off the planet. No one even trolls with his songs like they used to. Just, poof.

I think his voice sounds really nice now, like those ice cream cones that has a solid chunk of chocolate at the very bottom, and you always save it for last, and oh is it worth the wait. I feel like people all hated him 1) to fit in, 2) because he's a millionaire at such a young age. 

2 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

@Truce Yeah but now nobody even talks about how much they hated him. That's why it's weird.

well I guess when he was going for the kid-look, it was easier for ppl to bash him since they instinctively felt like they could do it without repercussion, regardless of what the act actually entails, which is just saying things about someone on the internet. 

now that he is more of everyone's "equal", aka an adult, people would, again, instinctively be hesitant to senselessly verbally attack him. It would just feel more difficult to do than it would be to go for someone you feel physically and mentally superior to. 

plus more people might feel the same as I do, that his songs are pretty good with his more mature voice. I still switch the channel searching for better alternatives if I hear his song on one station, but I dont think it's any worse than majority of the other stuff they play on the radio right now. 

@TruceI don't think age is a major factor. People bash because they feel like it, not because of how old you are. On the internet it's even easier to ignore. There's plenty of examples of it everywhere. It's just that I remember when his lyrics, name, appearance were mentioned dozens of times a day to the point of irritation in all social media, even the obscure message boards. Then it all stopped mysteriously. Like someone made a time machine and prevented his birth. *cricket*, now I'm creeped out.

11 minutes ago, Yaong said:

Thanks for sharing this, I listened to some of it and already fell in love. Will be listening to more tomorrow. =)

No problem! Didn't think anyone would like Casker honestly. Also, I'd highly recommend the 55th song on that playlist.

12 minutes ago, Enamour said:

No problem! Didn't think anyone would like Casker honestly. Also, I'd highly recommend the 55th song on that playlist.

ty for sharing!

all for people sharing playlists too if they want!

13 hours ago, Truce said:

have you heard melanie martinez? she's pretty new (2014?) and pretty good. 

I often leave a movie that I have seen before on in the background. 

That's me with Interstellar rofl. I swear I've watched that movie too many times...

Archived