We make presets, taking requests (now collaborating)

Exertus

@cloudx777

OH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! 

Sorry dude D: I honestly didn't mean to miss yours, I just overlooked it by accident because it was a link, I'll get on it right after dinner (in a hour or so) and I'll PM you on a new account because this one already reached the 3 daily PM limit

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey @cloudx777! Your request is ready!

Sorry again for missing it D:

So a couple of notes;

The details won't be extremely similar since the pic is a little zoomed out so it was impossible to duplicate it down to the tee

However, I have put in slight adjustments of my own and you can choose which you like better

1. The eye colour looks dark brown but there's no colour like that on the palette so I'm assuming it's black, but light brown looks very very good as well

2. The eyelash looks like the four strand one (not sure because image is really small), but I think the curly two strand looks better

3. Body is just a guess on my part 

VwSobXw.png

True mimic (probably?)

cX5xonB.png

Personal preference

Like always, play around with it and see which you like better 

DL link sent (Personal preference ver.)

If possible,could you make me a Yun preset for Jinsoyun?and another Yun preset for the actress "Catherine Zeta Jones" (the one that was in Zorro movie as his wife)?

Also,before you do anything,this service is free,right?

@ExertusThanks a lot for your effort i really appreciate it and i love it its waaaaaay better than my result. By the way you can zoom on the picture if you click on it in imgur site. I've should have posted more pics zoomed on her face in game since its a npc that is easy to find.I really don't like Lyn but i felt in love with this cute npc face and now im happy that you helped me with this request.

@cloudx777

OH sHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt! Bro, I am so sorry how could I have missed that D: 

I'll revise the toon and send it to you again tmr with a preview

mybad =(

@Oxygen

I'm not gonna say no to free gold kek but yes it's free, I'll work on it tmr along with cloud's request. In the meantime, can you tell me which you want me to try to replicate? Like wallpaper jinsoyun or in-game jinsoyun (cuz they look different) and provide some sources (preferably close up neutral expression angles) for the requests as I'm too much of a little *cricket* to google it myself :[

@Exertus 

I don't mind giving some little gold but depends on which server you are on..I don't have great gold capital atm though so I am afraid it will be limited.

I meant the normal Jinsoyun in game not the wall paper.Don't push it and take your time though,I just wanna see how far you will go with these stuff..Impress us. :)

350px-Jinsoyun.png?version=e6e6f7d0b069b

If you find the second request hard,you can go for Lyn Jinsoyun kid instead.

Thanks!

@Oxygen

It's fine lmao I was kidding about the gold, especially if you're not that rich yourself I wouldn't want to extort you for a job you could probably do yourself if you tried :] As for an ETA for your requests, I'll take my time so expect it to be 24-48 hours from now

Also, I've been going as far as I could with all my requests, if it doesn't impress then there's not much I can do DDDD:

7 minutes ago, Exertus said:

@Oxygen

It's fine lmao I was kidding about the gold, especially if you're not that rich yourself I wouldn't want to extort you for a job you could probably do yourself if you tried :] As for an ETA for your requests, I'll take my time so expect it to be 24-48 hours from now

Also, I've been going as far as I could with all my requests, if it doesn't impress then there's not much I can do DDDD:

lol,its ok,take your time.

I have hopes it will impress us.. :) 

You seem talented at it.

I make presets as well btw but I never thought of making that as a service for people so thats a good step from you..Keep it up!

It adds some good taste to the forums..I'd try to do same thing and probably give you a hand on here but I am busy these days..I have got exams and university stuff..Boring life.*sigh*

However,I have some presets I made just for fun or for my characters (yea not requests)..Some of them went kinda good,some of them went bad..I can put them here later when I am less busy if you would like to check them out.I am not sure if mine will impress people though. XD

@Oxygen

Sure! Put em here if you'd like, but maybe you want to start a thread of your own? It might gain more popularity that way, either way I'll leave it up to you. But I'm always learning from other peoples' styles so it would definitely be my pleasure to see what you have =]

And I feel you bout that uni life man, especially with finals coming up in under a month D:

@cloudx777

Hello! As promised, I've taken a look at the zoomed in version of your picture and made some quality of life adjustments that will definitely better represent her in terms of more fine detail. Sorry for overlooking the zoom feature, it was actually a fantastic angle that I didn't realize was available. 

1DQHpkh.png

0onCm0R.png

No notes on this one, I feel it turned out relatively well, not too much of a difference from my initial toon but is definitely more accurate :DD

DL link sent

@ExertusThanks a lot for redoing a better version i'm really satisfied with the final result and i am extremely grateful that i could help you in any way.I had a lot more pics about the npc i saved and that i should have shared...my bad i just don't know how to post a pic on forum without a link that's why you almost missed my request on forum.I figured the color of the eyes before and already made my change that exactly look like your final result.I wasent too far with my initial attempt but you helped me with the part i couldnt get: the eye shadow and the nose.As for the body build your idea was actually better than mine so i kept it.

Hey there, 

I am Ra9eQuit, and I recently messaged Exertus about our "collab" and from now on I will take care of some of the requests when Exertus currently isnt available or busy. Here is my thread that you can convince yourself of my work quality (no self-advertising intended, only for demonstration):

Our presets will be checked by eachother so we can provide the best of work. You can make requests on both our threads and as many as you like. It doesnt matter where.

@Aerkry
I will take care of this request. You will receive the result after Exertus and I both checked it.

-Ra9eQuit

Hello! 

@Oxygen

I've finished your Jinsoyun request, not much to note here besides there might be aspects that are not down to the tee. However, I did what I could and thought it turned out fine.

Here is the source that I based it on

AV3hI3p.jpg

Here are the previews 

diExHWA.png

xaQg0Z4.png

SmleoSD.png

Believe me, the eyes and brows are correct, it's just my computer runs the game at lowest settings so it might look a bit more pixelated and less well textured. 

Your Catherine request will come a bit later as I'm still working on it

DL link sent

@Exertus Tyvm,that Jinsoyun model looks pretty good.

This how far I have went when i tried making a character model for Catherine:

ks52b3P.jpg?1

I am working on a post with my presets atm as promised and I will link you the stuff shortly once I am done.

Heyyyyyy Exertus, I have another request :D which I know you can do very well. a96627bbe6f51e9dc318e39adb793587  I believe this is a yun but I can't figure it out :/ I can't get the body but just try to make the body to which you like :)

@Oxygen

Just an update, your 2nd request of young Jinsoyun has been completed and is going through final peer review and will be sent within a few hours. As for Catherine, I've scrapped the initial project and have decided to start anew. It's proving to be a bit more complex than I thought it'd be D: but I'll get it done by tmr night at the latest

@Kasumi

I'm still waiting on a viewable version of that picture you posted. I've tried using a different browser and it hasn't worked either, so I need you to repost the picture using either imgur or any external host. Sorry D:

@Xebenkeck

Your request will be done by tmr night at the latest, I had to run an errand today that took a bit more time than I expected, so it's most likely not going to be done by tonight D: 

The image from the post by Kasumi

did you try to right click > open in new tab? that usually works in taking you directly to the image in the case of broken images on the forums (if the image still exist at that url that is).

also, this is a jin.

a96627bbe6f51e9dc318e39adb793587.png

Archived