Names not available 24 hours after changing.

IkkixD

got the same issue here. I contacted customer service and they told me the name is still available, but when I tried getting my name back it said it was taken. My guess is they messed up and instead of 24 hours, they made it into something else

1 hour ago, Braska said:

Finally got a response. They're aware of the issue and they're going to notify via ticket (to those who ticketed in) when it's fixed.

Cool, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

22 minutes ago, IkkixD said:

Cool, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

great.. I have the exact same problem..I did actually set up the alarm clock 24 hours later when I changed the name...  Got up like 3am in the morning. Checked online that no one else got the name before me..and the good old message of"name already taken". Nightmares from head-start name reservation all over again_(:з」∠)_ 

Ticketed them this morning and waiting for reply.

I guess I have to kill some time by adjusting my warlock character look lol.....

Just now, Umaru said:

great.. I have the exact same problem..I did actually set up the alarm clock 24 hours later when I changed the name...  Got up like 3am in the morning. Checked online that no one else got the name before me..and the good old message of"name already taken". Nightmares from head-start name reservation all over again_(:з」∠)_ 

Ticketed them this morning and waiting for reply.

I guess I have to kill some time by adjusting my warlock character look lol.....

Yeah lol, I was too lazy for that so I made my warlock already and just bought 2 name change vouchers xD

6 minutes ago, IkkixD said:

Yeah lol, I was too lazy for that so I made my warlock already and just bought 2 name change vouchers xD

Did you bought the voucher before the update or after?

I bought mine before, but used it after the update.

Could this be the problem?

1 hour ago, IkkixD said:

Bought both after

Oh..ok

they replied me saying that they want to refund the ncoin for the voucher and still investigating about the problem..

I was like.. coooooool

21 hours ago, Umaru said:

Oh..ok

they replied me saying that they want to refund the ncoin for the voucher and still investigating about the problem..

I was like.. coooooool

Same, they also gave me 1200 hongmoon coins as compensation

I was also given a refund for the name change ticket and said that they will let me know when it has been fixed. Took a couple of days as I forgot to send screenies the first time. 

All I would say is if anyone else is having this problem then be patient as they will eventually get back to you and don't forget take pics xD

On 2016/3/6 at 8:56 PM, IkkixD said:

Same, they also gave me 1200 hongmoon coins as compensation

Good news

I tried again after the update. The name lock is gone.

I got my name back yayyyyy, and it's free.lol

I have no complains. Pure happiness and finally can start leveling my warlock.

Archived