Forums

Error E02018

Rathy

Please correct your launcher. This night I have a Error E02018, I have made some search, and found that my client do not have the correct version. As found in the support page, I have reinstall the client... Try to reinstall the client. Every time that I try to download the patch, is stop in mid download. 

I will go play to other game until I found you have correct the problem. 

4 hours ago, Ononon said:

Holy shit i love you this worked <3

Just added exceptions

I was getting sick over this, wasnt the first time this happened -_-

12 hours ago, AndreaCristina said:

when i download those two links.. its still error when i open it up.. still error im sick of this help me please.. :( :(

Don't download, you're meant to add these to your exceptions in Avira or whatever protection suite you're using.

Adding these also did the trick for me. the whole DNS crap or reinstalling and stuff didn't help. Just needed those exceptions. Ononon, how'd you get those links?

The links you have there is the zip folder download and all u have to do i just go to ur download folder and cut and paste it in the dir of the patch, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\$Patch$\24\Patch\Zip

1 minute ago, iDyNaMiiTte said:

The links you have there is the zip folder download and all u have to do i just go to ur download folder and cut and paste it in the dir of the patch, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\$Patch$\24\Patch\Zip

Avria and Avast is the one that is blocking it but i had both so if this doesnt work just turn off firewall and realtime and etc, to be sure. 

Archived