Forums

Farming the Skill Book

Maeyamada

I would understand more if this was a weapon or something. It would almost justify the stupidly long farming process of this dungeon, but it's a skill. A skill that you need if you want to move up in arena rankings. The prices on the market place are absurd. Why make it so only a few people can get this when you have hundreds of not a few thousand people playing this class. I've only cleared it about 70 times, but might I add that pugging this place is terrible. I've never even seen the book drop before and even if it did I would have to have enough money to outbid people. 

you are actually better off making a pve sin and go solo dungeons for moon tear and sell for gold till u can buy the book.

unless you have 3 trust worthy friends that you can do 4 men dungeon with.

Yes you need to bid. I saw the book dropping once, not even for the class our party consisted of. People started to bid from 50g and it went up to over 100g. TBH I never had that kind of gold on me not to mention I would be willing to bet so much for something not even for my class.

You don't need the skill to progress in PvE or PvP. How do you think BM's managed before Mushin Tower patch? lol

All it does is give you an additional 3.5k base damage on 1 skill on a 60 second cooldown. It's good to have, but you don't need it to progress.

If you struggle winning without HM skill, you will still struggle with it. Only difference is, you will do a bit more damage every 60 seconds.

15 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

You don't need the skill to progress in PvE or PvP. How do you think BM's managed before Mushin Tower patch? lol

All it does is give you an additional 3.5k base damage on 1 skill on a 60 second cooldown. It's good to have, but you don't need it to progress.

If you struggle winning without HM skill, you will still struggle with it. Only difference is, you will do a bit more damage every 60 seconds.

u talk about the pvp skill tree not the pve one.. the pve one is veery huuuge dmg + every 36 sec u can do like min 20k+ dmg 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in Arena, it gives you a 10k crit opening if you're lucky - that grants you a great start. It's not superior but very helpful. Grind for the money is also out of question actually - in EU it's price is around 500g... ofc someone pays 100g for it in a dungeon, it's free profit.

Archived