- Venting Time -

BennuBennu

Today I happily logged into my Summoner to do some dungeons. Started the morning off with a wonderful Naryu Labs party. We breezed through all the bosses, it was magnificent! Poised to be a fantastic day!

VENTING TIME

Queued for Skittering tunnels next. Get in the party, its all bots. All destroyers with faceroll keyboard names. *cricket*. Left the party. Joined another one. This time half the party was bots so we decided to just 3 man the dungeon. It sucked but whatever. Day is going down hill.

Get into another Naryu party half way through. The dungeon was messy but we made it to the last bosses. We had a Kung Fu master, Blade master, Destroyer, Force Master and 2 summoners.  The Kung Fu master insisted on pulling the bosses apart and splitting damage which is fine. She then insisted the cats tank the bosses.  Ok, we will try. After we pull, people go ape shit and the cats cant really pull the bosses apart.  I get yelled at for not controlling my pet. Am I missing something here?  How exactly am I suppose to move the bosses apart with cat while people are going full dps?  Cat can go in, taunt then I can E the cat back and taunt again to move a boss IF no one get aggro.  And that's all very iffy at best.  Cat can tank best in one spot.   After we wipe I suggest the Kung Fu master and Blade master pull the bosses apart and, since they dont want to tank, we can have the cats try to maintain as best as possible.

SIDE NOTE: In care you missed it, SUMMONER CAT TAUNT WAS NERFED!  I know people hate summoners until they need them in a dungeon... I digress. 

That was going fine but people started dying because apparently simple dodging is extremely challenging.  After the wipe, guess what!?!?  It's the summoners fault again.  WTF?! 

I left the party and came to the forums to vent!

Please hold my hand and cuddle me! D:

Summoner cats are great to separate the bosses in Naryu right at the start, but honestly that's where their job ends. They won't be able to tank either of them properly. LBM actually "Tanks" Raijin the best and as for Fujin...well. Send all the ranged DPS with him into a corner, it'll work out somehow.

Seriously though, if the KFM and BM on't want to tank they rolled the wrong class.

I don't think people realize that KFM and BM are tanks, I didn't at first but I quickly adapted to the style and loved it. Also gee if those bots would just *cricket* off we would all have such a better time playing this game, I have gone against at least 20 bots in a row in pvp now, all face roll names.

Archived