MDGeist

Why is our Mushin-8 twice as hard?!

Recommended Posts

MDGeist   

Why is our Mushin8 Version up to TWICE as hard as other servers?

Was he nerfed in later patches?

 

On some TW vids he has ~435k hp on phase 1 and ~1mil hp on phase 3, thats 14-20% lower hp = 20%ish less damage needed to clear.

On recent Jae KR vid he even has 225k hp on phase 1 and 6xxk on phase 3 ... less then HALF of our!?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtue   

i preffer higher difficulty. however the enrage timer is a *cricket*. i can clear 1 and 2, but the 3rd one enrages at 30% and im literally BiS with 450 attack power.

 

i'll try it again with the labs soulshields...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jiyuu   
2 minutes ago, Virtue said:

i preffer higher difficulty. however the enrage timer is a *cricket*. i can clear 1 and 2, but the 3rd one enrages at 30% and im literally BiS with 450 attack power.

 

i'll try it again with the labs soulshields...

 You mentioned you are BiS and have 450, still cant kill the Darkness? I cleared him with 447 ap. I don't know if it matters that I am a summoner but, I'm not doing anything special. Just like Junghado all you need to fight this boss is literally CC. Snare and knockdown or what have you. Now that I have the Moonwater Soul my AP is 457 and I killed Darkness with 1min left (that is with some mistakes). Junghado I can now clear with 3:22s left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninfu   
2 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

 You mentioned you are BiS and have 450, still cant kill the Darkness? I cleared him with 447 ap. I don't know if it matters that I am a summoner but, I'm not doing anything special. Just like Junghado all you need to fight this boss is literally CC. Snare and knockdown or what have you. Now that I have the Moonwater Soul my AP is 457 and I killed Darkness with 1min left (that is with some mistakes). Junghado I can now clear with 3:22s left.

YEs it matters a lot if you're summoner....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jiyuu   

How? Aside from my cat having the ability to tank.. which I don't even utilize. I use her mainly to just knock down or daze Darkness. I mean every class has that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teiji   

439 attk here and I'm an FM. Cleared all of them easily with lots of time left to spare. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninfu   
4 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

How? Aside from my cat having the ability to tank.. which I don't even utilize. I use her mainly to just knock down or daze Darkness. I mean every class has that.

You can spent half of your time not worrying anything because your cat can dish out lot dmg while you can mainly focus surviving other classes who does not have that luxury has to balance things out and if you pay too much attention on surviving you wont be able to deal enough dmg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jiyuu   
7 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

summoner doesnt even need to try lmao try it with a different class before judging other people

 

I am not judging. The person put their stats out there. I didn't nitpick him. All I said is that all I have ever done is snare and knock down on F7-F8. I don't use my cat to tank. I put those points into daze etc. So, how is it that being a summoner makes it so that if I comment on me being able to clear those floors that I am now judging? And if you think "summoners" dont need to try, then please put a video of you using your Summoner (as you must have one for you to speak so matter of factly) NOT trying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

 

I am not judging. The person put their stats out there. I didn't nitpick him. All I said is that all I have ever done is snare and knock down on F7-F8. I don't use my cat to tank. I put those points into daze etc. So, how is it that being a summoner makes it so that if I comment on me being able to clear those floors that I am now judging? And if you think "summoners" dont need to try, then please put a video of you using your Summoner (as you must have one for you to speak so matter of factly) NOT trying.

dude i killed jungshado with full awakened infernal items on my alt summoner when i was just messing around lol,you know how easy it is to pve as summoner.if you play it at least.And you said yourself u just root and snare wholeday,that s it.

Edited by HailNKill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myleina   
16 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

 You mentioned you are BiS and have 450, still cant kill the Darkness? I cleared him with 447 ap. I don't know if it matters that I am a summoner but, I'm not doing anything special. Just like Junghado all you need to fight this boss is literally CC. Snare and knockdown or what have you. Now that I have the Moonwater Soul my AP is 457 and I killed Darkness with 1min left (that is with some mistakes). Junghado I can now clear with 3:22s left.

 

I clear Junghado with 3:25 left.. but I cant kill Mushin 3 yet. Enrages at around 300k hp. I'm probably *cricket*ing up a lot tho, like using CC during his resist state or my kitty dying all the time due to me not Beckoning fast enough out of the attack AoE.

 

Then again, I have 402 attack, not 450.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Virtue   

i should have mentioned that im an assassin, we have tremendous dmg, but not if we cant stealth. he has true sight spam, its difficult i deal damage to mushin as an assassin

Edited by Virtue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zel   

Children please, the issue at hand isn't anyones personal performance (They have pills for that) it's the fact that our version is arbitrarily harder than the other servers versions. We want to know why. It's the lazy type of "hard" as well.

Edited by Zel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind it being difficult or somewhat gear gated as at least it gives us something to work toward, but I'm not sure why we'd get maxed out stats with this boss from the start. Maybe with a later patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoshin   

I'm not sure if this is what happened or not, but in many games what I tend to see happen is that as new content comes out that developers want to make much harder than prior content they will start nerfing the old content so that they don't have to make the new content have way more stats/difficulty than the current.

 

For instance, players are still struggling with Junghado on Floor 7. They have now released Floor 8 and Naryu Lab. If they do another content release/dungeon and make it way harder than Naryu/Floor 8 then players who are still struggling with Junghado will be screwed because they're never going to be able to catch up if they can't pass their current barrier. Thus, as new content is released I've found that a lot of games either 1) Give you way better gear that makes doing older content super easy or 2) Nerf the older content. So, I'm wondering if the developers in the other versions didn't nerf the earlier floors of Mushin's Tower as new floors came out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moreeko   

385 ap fm reporting in. usually only about 20 seconds left on timer when he dies though.

 

Pretty sure we have it easier than other classes though, especially melee.

 

Bear in mind that we have increased health pools as well, so i would imagine our ap values are different to other servers as well to take this into consideration, hence inflated hp sizes on mobs to counter act this.

Edited by Moreeko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Teiji said:

439 attk here and I'm an FM. Cleared all of them easily with lots of time left to spare. :)

Could you send me a private message or post your skill tree here? I'm 424 ap FM and can't get past 9% on his 3rd phase, i'd like to learn from succesfull players!

 

Edited by YonHyakuNiju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now