I love the community

xRayZen

For veryone who doesn't know, wearing your faction outfit means that you're willing to fight (PvP) in the open world. It does not mean "hey let's trade 10 kills". I'm getting tired of messages like these, if I find a player of the opposite faction strolling through misty woods then I will not hesitate to attack. The laziness that some players developed after trading kills for weeks straight is killing open world PvP.

View post on imgur.com

2 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

For veryone who doesn't know, wearing your faction outfit means that you're willing to fight (PvP) in the open world. It does not mean "hey let's trade 10 kills". I'm getting tired of messages like these, if I find a player of the opposite faction strolling through misty woods then I will not hesitate to attack. The laziness that some players developed after trading kills for weeks straight is killing open world PvP.

View post on imgur.com

other games with this similar factions system make it bannable to trade kills.. it was classed as "enemy kill laming" hope they make it like that here to.  

Wowowow how dare you attack someone from the oposite faction while you are both wearing your uniforms?! People like you are the ones ruining this game! I bet you are also the type of person that kills people in arena, tsk tsk.

Seriously though, what are they gona report you for? You did nothing wrong, go and kill them again, dont let them scare you with the report threat which im sure is all the are aiming to do, becaue they seriously have nothing to report you for. I actually find it hilarious when people go "reported". 6 year old kid mentality, if its not going the way they want it to, they are gona go accuse you with their mum.

Well this is what happens when you put PVE progression behind a PVP wall. People start saying weird shit once that happens. The only 2 things i'm suprised about that he didn't add a "your mom" thing or wishing you a certain disease and the fact it took so long for one of these threads to pop up.

Although i agree with the statement once you put on the unform you know what is gonna happen. I still find open world PVP the biggest BS in this game. It's sorta like doing quests while getting ganked every so often. It makes no sense, the last destroyer that jump me was like "Oh f... a destr, dead. In what seemed like a second he killed me with anicancelling.

There is no skill, there is no fun, there is ... nothing just senseless high geared people ganking questing people ... yea fun. So in the end i never will ask people to kill trade me, but if somebody would ask me ... why not. I understand people wanting to avoid this mindless gankfest of the high geared. 

Archived