i joined a guild and..

Trolololl

they were just scrolling through chats reporting everyone randomly at once for perma banns.. who do i contact about this, no one seams to really care @ ncsoft.... is that not an abuse? m scared to even log on at this point with all the horror stories. 

ps.. yea my names trolololl and i mess with people for fun.. but thats just messed up... and to far. 

Actually, faulty report other players will get yourself ban if you abuse it.

*FFXIV you can block anyone, anytime you want but when you try to report some one the system will WARN you first thing that if you FAULT report someone then you're the one will get ban after they investigate the incident.

10 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

Actually, faulty report other players will get yourself ban if you abuse it.

*FFXIV you can block anyone, anytime you want but when you try to report some one the system will WARN you first thing that if you FAULT report someone then you're the one will get ban after they investigate the incident.

except its an auto system first before the "investigate" which could leave a players 1-10 days of down time

5 minutes ago, Trolololl said:

except its an auto system first before the "investigate" which could leave a players 1-10 days of down time

It's annoying for those inoccent folks losing their game time and headache to contact NCsoft but think about you will get yourself ban after 1~10 days....LOL

NCsoft might have a slow process battle with gold spammers, botter but they are not stupid, if you fault report someone they lose their man power to investigate cases that not even qualify to get ban in the first place. Someone will get the punch for all that right?

1 hour ago, Trolololl said:

they were just scrolling through chats reporting everyone randomly at once for perma banns.

TBH you don't have to worry about them doing rightclick/report it just doesn't work as nc says it does. making a actual report does the job, right clicking iv notice it takes weeks to deal with.

Archived