Best Warlock PVE build for solo players?

Rawrs

so i dunno what i should build for my warlock in terms of skills, i only do PVE and i am a solo player so i dont really play with anyone so yea what's a decent build so that i am able to solo my specific dungeons?

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, SadisticSoul said:

Sorry, but that really doesn't tell me much.. I am level 39 now.. and trying different trees that I have found, but I think they are outdated.. can you show me a build tree?  

Thanks..

For leveling you could use V on stage 1, 4 helix, rmb stage 2, 3 stage 1, 2 stage 1, rupture stage 1. When you hit 50, see if you prefer full light or full dark build (since skill change is coming), check which HM skills you want to unlock.

I would recommend just using the preset for dungeon - ice build and swapping dragoncall for dragon helix, that way you keep the sustained focus regen that ice offers and the mobility that helix has compared to dragoncall. Then your only concern is figuring out a rotation that lets you use helix and wingstorm along with leech as much as possible. Your rortation won't change much by using this build and choosing either full ice build or shadow build at level 50 for endgame.

Archived