is it worth to make warlock main.?

Zodi

hey guys i got a question.

is it really worth making a warlock as your main char? i talk about PVE content btw..

how`s hes solo for dungeons atm?

got a sin + sum right now at 45 but i was thinking about warlock main for pve content

waiting for your respond

I don't know what "worth it" means.   If you're used to soloing Merry Potter recipes with your summoner or assassin, you'll find it a lot more challenging with a warlock, since they don't have the kind of tricks those 2 classes have.

Assassin is the undeniable king/queen of soloing PvE content with their permanent stealth; Summoner is the undisputed easiest class for soloing PvE content with their OP tank cat. You really can't compare any other class to those two, nothing else is going to do as well at soloing.

However, when talking about group PvE, Warlock is way better, with their offensive buffs to the party.

2 hours ago, rocdog said:
4 minutes ago, Zephan said:

Assassin is the undeniable king/queen of soloing PvE content with their permanent stealth; Summoner is the undisputed easiest class for soloing PvE content with their OP tank cat. You really can't compare any other class to those two, nothing else is going to do as well at soloing.

However, when talking about group PvE, Warlock is way better, with their offensive buffs to the party.

true.

but i heards later on bosses can see throu steath. like mushin / poh / bsh boss now. means harder solo for sins

and summ can got nerfed hard so it loosses aggro in seconds

True, Sin's stealth at level 50 content does get nerfed hard because of that, and the cat has indeed been nerfed. But even so, WL isn't a good solo PvE class, since they have little in the way of iframes (not even a Q or E!) or health regen, and unless you're using a Dragon Helix build you're going to have to stand still a lot. It's possible to solo with them, yes, that's true of every class, but it's pretty hard to do on the more difficult content.

4 hours ago, Zephan said:

I really love the fact that you can solo things others can't as a summoner. Makes you feel very powerful and rewarding.

48 minutes ago, mihwK said:

I really love the fact that you can solo things others can't as a summoner. Makes you feel very powerful and rewarding.

Sin can solo anything Sum can, and faster. It's just easier as Sum since having your cat tank involves 0 skill.

what is "worth" depends on how much you enjoy the class. I can tell you that coming from FM main (but also have assassin, BD, destro at max level) warlock playstyle is really not enjoyable to me, especially because you need to use cooldowns to do any damage because LB and RB just do nothing (I'm max level). The pet is also sort of useless (for a "temporary" summon. Summoners cat is 100 times more useful and is permanent so I don't see the logic honestly.)

Archived