Forums

Banned for third party programs

Autumns

last night after the patch i could not login after contacting support i got the response 

"Offense: Used of Third Party Program
Penalty:Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,"

i have no idea what third party programs i used that is against the rules, the only things i can think of is corsair CUE for my mouse and keyboard or another mmo i had running in the background (DFO) but are those really bannable?

Offense: Usage of 3rd Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure. 

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,

same shit never used anything 

Just now, Kappa1 said:

Welcome to the league bro. They really cause a big mess this time. And don't even hope that they will reopen your account.

this really bad i wont even bother creat another account i will leave till they fix this shit 

4 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

Were you using any macros? Those are bannable (which is stupid btw)

i have SS and rt binded to mouse keys, is that what got me banned? that seems really unreasonable and i didn't even know it was against the rules

2 minutes ago, Autumns said:

i have SS and rt binded to mouse keys, is that what got me banned? that seems really unreasonable and i didn't even know it was against the rules

Many people have stated macro usage is bannable. The above post seems to contradict that. Now i don't know.

2 minutes ago, soju soju said:

Staff already mentioned that using macros for skill use will not lead you to ban; but using macros to extreme(botting) will get you banned.

Ah, like a macro bot that controls your character and automates it. That makes sense.

Well, now i'm not the Only one here, The German forums s*cks, no one Answers anyway and the GMs/CMs deleting this threads. Good Job guys.
Got the Same, first "suspicious activities" now Thrid Party Programs, Well i didn't used anything like that, sometimes i need to close my Skype cause it gets detect as a Third Party program from other games too, thats s*cks.

Would Teamspeak be deemed as a 3rd party programe? am I safe to use it while playing BnS? I like to go on it sometimes so I can speak to other clan members so I don't want to risk a ban going on there if that is the case.

Just reading through the forums scares me, the amount of people getting banned for seemingly no reason, i've put alot of time, money and effort into this game i'd be devastated if I just got banned for nothing...i'd like clear instructions on what is safe to use while playing BnS :/

24 minutes ago, Faline said:

Would Teamspeak be deemed as a 3rd party programe? am I safe to use it while playing BnS? I like to go on it sometimes so I can speak to other clan members so I don't want to risk a ban going on there if that is the case.

Just reading through the forums scares me, the amount of people getting banned for seemingly no reason, i've put alot of time, money and effort into this game i'd be devastated if I just got banned for nothing...i'd like clear instructions on what is safe to use while playing BnS :/

Same here, i just got banned and i don't know really why, And this Dude here 

This makes me Sad, the Support isn't really Answering and won't help you at all..

Just now, SecondAccount0 said:

Support might help. Don't give up. First they told me my account was banned forever and the next day they restored my account.

Well but whats with the Dude who gets Unlocked, Banned 2 Hours, Later, unlocked, Banned next Day and this 10 times ? Everyday he got banned And now he won't get any Answer anymore from the Support

It's disappointing that there are so many posts about this issue yet there appears to be no action taken from NCSoft.

Customers are provided with a service that is not a good experience for Oceanic Gamers, especially for a game that in most cases customers have paid for with the release of premium packs prior to the games release. Knowing that Blade & Soul has been released in stages internationally, incurring hype for a English version to be realeased, after much anticipation, we finally receive what we have been promised. However have found latency issues to prevent us from enjoying our Blade & Soul experience, I can personally count a handful of friends who use WTFast to make their experience somewhat playable and have been banned with the following response provided to them by NCSoft and I quote; 

"Offense: 3rd party program; Penalty:Account Closure. We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. Hey there - wanted to clarify. We don't ban people for using VPN or WTFast. We don't support those products, so we can't provide tech help with them. If you are ever banned and feel it was incorrect, contact our support team to appeal."

After appealing this the following response was received and I quote;

"Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this is cause you.

We regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response."

The issue of WTFast being used with Blade & Soul is that it has been confirmed by NCSoft personal that this program is allowed to be used in conjunction. However, it was advised that if a ban was given to contact NCSoft Support and the ban will be reviewed and if found to be legitimate the ban will be lifted. Current actions by NCSoft Personal (above statements) does not flow with the posts (as above) given by NCSoft regarding the matter.

This entitles a false statement by NCSoft which is therefore a matter which can be taken further

On 3/3/2016 at 0:34 AM, MuhKuh said:

Well but whats with the Dude who gets Unlocked, Banned 2 Hours, Later, unlocked, Banned next Day and this 10 times ? Everyday he got banned And now he won't get any Answer anymore from the Support

I don't know. I've been banned for the third time and can relate to that...

On 3/3/2016 at 4:57 PM, Autumns said:

last night after the patch i could not login after contacting support i got the response 

"Offense: Used of Third Party Program
Penalty:Account Closure

Regards,"

i have no idea what third party programs i used that is against the rules, the only things i can think of is corsair CUE for my mouse and keyboard or another mmo i had running in the background (DFO) but are those really bannable?

well, since gaming gear software is not bannable you are confessing that you used a bot program...

if its not the case I recommend checking the computer for viruses.

On 03/03/2016 at 4:05 PM, Victorion2 said:

apparently macros are not bannable either.

10164a2fb575e67df566be6786ec48c0.png

lool @NC Elusive @Rukkirii @Babbletr0n so who is right? Guess next stream you should say what customer support is saying?

Check the video(50m12s) Julianne(NC Elusive) said is not cool(bannable) to simulate 2 or more keys, SS you press 2 keys and with macro instead of pressing 2 keys you just press M1 and does the ss movement. 

video  

Archived