its getting bad

Drag0nik

Good job ncsoft u made bns to a second lineage 2 where 99% of the ppl use bots.

played today 6h+ arena

first in treh start of gold there are only destroyer bots in arena i was fighting almoste 2h in a row just destro bots i had 1 normal player if u can call it normal

well i got out of the bot rating and now i dont play vs bots i play vs scripters? srsly this is getting rly retarded if u see every second guy in arena useing there def skills perfectly like everytime i trow my dagger on mage/kfm they go into ice form or if i manage to land teh dagger and i jump to them than they use it instandly.

And no its not lucky of this ppl its simple impossible to predict 100% when someone is useing his skills

than i was fighting one guy and only with this guy dont remember the name but when the match started always when this guy was my enemy i couldnt start running in the beginning of the match like iam always in combat

and dont forget the ppl who ALWAYS know where u are in hide, and no its not cuz u can be seen a bit even if i blind them they just dont care.

I rly Love my assasin but its too frustating when u cant do a shit cuz ppl just face u while u cced them or cant properly do a combo cuz scripters just press the def buttons perfectly.

yes.. some destroyer bots are stupid.. but others are evolving making it harder for ppl to beat them..

i can still beat any destroyer bot so far, im in plat now.. but a freaking KFM BOT i cant do anything.. they counter and follow every single move u do.. and im sure its a bot coz they turn while on the web, also they put u in combat mode as soon as the round starts..

this is getting stupid.. arena is not fun anymore.. i wish they take soulstones out so the bots leave since they cant get anything from arena.. the KFM name is around 1900-2000 elo..

also fought a summoner that gets invisible and attacks showing him for like a sec then goes invisible again..

2 hours ago, Drag0nik said:

well i got out of the bot rating and now i dont play vs bots i play vs scripters

scriptor? no, you being new to the game? yes.

if you want some guidance, give me a time you wanna spar and your character name.

It's also half the community fault for not reporting every bot they see, again, it doesn't take long to report a bot it's not wasting your time to just do a little something that will clean the server. I hang around bamboo (for now) where I see new bots or ad bots around faction npc also in bamboo every day and when i'm not doing anything later I report them.

It was also HM 1 bots iv reported in bamboo and they're now gone cause well, I REPORTED THEM.

99% of players use bots? Uh, no... Getting out of grabs is incredibly easy in this game. I don't have the reaction time needed to get out of grabs in most fighting games and I nail most of my escapes in Blade and Soul. I am not sure how to tell you this, but your approach is probably too predictable. Maybe you are using too many CDs too early? Maybe your spec doesn't work for PVP... You should spend some time learning how to play your class.

If there are a bunch of bots in the gold + range I wonder why I never see them.

first of all i dont cry about fighting op classes or whatever i just stating facts.

2 hours ago, Kanosaki said:

scriptor? no, you being new to the game? yes.

if you want some guidance, give me a time you wanna spar and your character name.

i dont say everyone is scripting but there are alot

iam not high rating i was today 1400 when i started fought like 3h in a row just destroyers who was 100% a bot if iam right there wasnt a single non destro bot in this rating

now iam like 1700+-

well about the scriptors there are 100% a lot of them

here are some examples:

vs assasin: i used Shadowless Step checked before if the enemy used decoy while useing the skill he didnt. while i jumped on him he stunned me while doing the skill( tbh i dont know if this is possible as assasin since u need to 100% predict when i use the skill also he needs to be in hide to stun me).

vs Force Master: iam in hide and i use my Throwing Dagger than so many times the force masters froze themselfe at the same time i pressed my button. it would be ok if it happened once or twice than i could say its luck but if he does it more than once in a game its pretty much scripts for def skills.

But that wasnt all whenever he didnt had the freeze rdy when i used my Throwing Dagger the Enemy FM used the freeze at the same time again when i pressed my button to release the skill. i mean thats not possible to predict 100%. if iam on the other side of the arena and marked him with my skill would anyone of u guy know when the time is to press the button to not get dazzed? i gues not and this also didnt happened just once. or i use poison bomb and again at the same moment i press my button enemy ss to dodge the skill.

Now i popably will get flamed by ppl: u suck its possible. ofc its possible to do something like that but there is also something like reaction time and if the enemy presses buttons at the same time i does than iam wondering where is the reaction time.

1 hour ago, Lifesong said:

99% of players use bots? Uh, no... Getting out of grabs is incredibly easy in this game. I don't have the reaction time needed to get out of grabs in most fighting games and I nail most of my escapes in Blade and Soul. I am not sure how to tell you this, but your approach is probably too predictable. Maybe you are using too many CDs too early? Maybe your spec doesn't work for PVP... You should spend some time learning how to play your class.

maybe u just dont notice it with the scripts but if u know how it looks u will see rly fast if someone useing something or not.

my skil build is file changeing skills depends on matchup

i know how to play my class just not perfect

with the 99% it was until mid gold cuz i basically just fought destro bots late gold was way less but there i noticed the scripts

ps: i dont say iam good or anything i just like to play my assasin and like to pvp but if i see something like that AGAIN iam getting frustraded. I played like 10 years Lineage 2 moved like 2 years ago from ncsoft to the EU server cuz of bots.  if u played the game u would understand me .

the servers had like 500 ppl online where maybe 100 was real players and the rest was just bots. i had one guy in my pt who logged 100

game clients by himselfe to farm an instance cuz u need 98 ppl for it to enter. also the pvp was just scripts vs scripts, no one did anyting himselfe anymore.

I dont want BnS to become the same shit like L2.

ps2: ncsoft should think about otehr anti cheat than GG its not even working, and whats a anti cheat program which u can just diable by changing some client files lol......

But what i would like as soem TIP is how to dodge as sin the rush from bd/bm or the jump from kfm. i tryed with 1 and with q but didnt worked while i can q the jump from destro

1 hour ago, Lifesong said:

If you havent seen the destroyer bots in gold pvp you must either not be gold or dont pvp. I havent gone against anything but a destroyer for near 50 matches now and 20 matches in a row they have been bots with safasdfsda names. 

2 hours ago, Lifesong said:

If you say you haven't seen any Destroyer bot in 1600 range, chances are -

1. You are lying.

2. You don't PvP

3. You were not around 1600 in the last 2 weeks.

or

4. You cant distinguish a player vs a bot.

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived