KFM or Summoner?

Hi guys,

I keep hearing people say that KFM is the best class for 1v1 arena, however when looking at the top players right now 4/10 of them are summoners. I have both characters around level 20, my main is a FM. I'm just wondering which class you guys think has more potential in 1v1. What about at level 50 when the patch comes out?

Thanks!!

KFM beats summoners easily. Summoner is an easier class to play though so there will be a higher ratio of summoners at the higher ranks. It's not that they are more powerful, just that they take less skill to play to be at the same level as other classes in ranking. I always view summoners as a free win on my KFM (diamond).

summoners have a high survivability and will be the easiest class to play out of all the classes, and the kfm has high burst potential but needs setup to pull off.

Both perform well in high tier right now so it will come down to which you find easier/ more engaging and just stick with it.

Also as a side note if you choose a summoner. If you have yet to be exposed to the community enough to know how people feel about them then as caution so you don't get blind sided by it is that they are widely viewed as a cheap choice to main in pvp due to the low requirements to get a good amount of potential out. People may call you out on that choice, berate you, and demean that choice, but if you truly love playing the class then stick with it. Play what you love and not what others say you should play.

True, not too worried about that though. Idk I like both classes equally, they both seem pretty fun. I started a KFM recently and saw they are a bit low in the top rated so I was curious.. still can't decide between the two lol

Personally i enjoy every class except the summoner. I find them to be a little too rigid for my tastes as skill points just do not feel like they change the base skills much, or even have anything to be excited for after 25. My poor summoner will forever be..... 25 :(

KFM>Summoner. You will see why very soon. ^^

Summoners have a very dark future. They will need to improve a lot if they dont wanna lay on the ground in PvP.

Similar to the KFM now. They have a high skill-usage and low incomes compared to SMN.

I got a summoner to 45 but I will stick with my main FM and will lvl up  a Blade Master when it comes to lvl50 and use BM as my secondary.

No more Kittens.

im a summoner, if you choose summoner, everyone will hate you, tell you we are getting nerfed to scare you, call you scummoner to ur face, not invite you to parties, say we are op even though they have killed a lot of summoners ,and nobody will like you, except for in dungeons

Archived