Forums

Sending\Trading Gold to Alt - is it Safe ?

Lebik

3 hours ago, Lebik said:

Alot of ppl stop me to do this , and saying that this is not safe and i can get banned for this .

You nead to charge onese NCcoin to mail even your alt on same acc .

So i am asking fot guild members to hepl me whith trade gold to my alt , and nobody want help . "we will get autoban for that " etc ...

I don't get this at all.  I have sent money and mat to my various alts.  I have never had an issue to date yet.  I don't understand how anyone could get banned for sending money and items to your alt characters.  I do this to help out my lower level characters for their profession leveling and such.  There has to be more to the story when people say they are getting banned for this.

I do too and I send large amount of gold to my WL alts (over 300 golds) and it's fine for me but most people worry is the "Auto Ban Program" NCsoft using in game right now.

There are ton of folks got ban yesterday and got un-banned after few hours. I knew I'm not doing anything wrong but it's frustration to contact and worry if your case handle by a some silly staff that don't bother to read or review your case = a perma ban!

I sent gold to my alt yesterday to help it get geared up for the leveling event and in the Mail I actually wrote:

"NCSoft -- I'm just sending gold to my alt. Please don't ban me."

The fact that I felt the need to do that.... *facepalm*

On 3/3/2016 at 0:14 AM, Lock6 said:

Hi,

You will not be banned for moving items or gold between alts, or between your account and another.

iwRDrCB
Borrowed some golds from a friend.
Get banned.
Nice job.
10/10 - will never trade or even mail.

Still hoping my account is restored.

There is a chance i just got banned also, gave my newbie friend 3 gold to be able to have an easy going start, game disconnected me, now i get error 200 account authentication failure... not sure if that's server issue or i am banned for real

I would not send huge amounts of gold, like 100 or so multiple times a day. Small amounts like 10 or so should be ok. And items shouldnt be a problem, otherwise i would be banned since i'm sendind hundreds and hundreds of crafting mats from my twinks to my main and from my main to my twinks on every *cricket* day. I also gave all my twinks like 10 gold or so once.. so i guess the system the system doesnt count alts at all - or at least it should work that way..

I would not send huge amounts of gold, like 100 or so multiple times a day. Small amounts like 10 or so should be ok. And items shouldnt be a problem, otherwise i would be banned since i'm sendind hundreds and hundreds of crafting mats from my twinks to my main and from my main to my twinks on every *cricket* day. I also gave all my twinks like 10 gold or so once.. so i guess the system the system doesnt count alts at all - or at least it should work that way..

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but I use the marketplace to transfer gold between my characters. I just put a dumpling up for whatever price and buy it on the alt. Sure you get taxed, but I'd rather be taxed than trust some random person. 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but I use the marketplace to transfer gold between my characters. I just put a dumpling up for whatever price and buy it on the alt. Sure you get taxed, but I'd rather be taxed than trust some random person. 

On 3/3/2016 at 8:07 PM, Cubby said:

It's not meant to be a bannable offence but the auto banner is banning people anyway.

It doesn't know the difference between trading legit and trading RMT gold seller.

and if someone decides that you deserve a report spam, then well, that just about seals the deal.

and what about the coppers that RMT gold sellers are sending people that you can accidentally accept while collecting your marketplace auction sales money. A ban flags up for that too.

Innocent people are getting banned, I want to know what NCsoft plan to do to prevent people from being falsely banned and locked out of ALL the NCsoft games. I don't want to be told it's not happening. It is. What's going to be done about it? that's the only thing I've been wanting answered and I when I try to draw attention to the issue my post is locked to silence me. 

People don't want to spent their day trying to sort out an account being banned and to be fearful about playing. I also don't want to waste my time posting about my concerns here over and over and told it's not happening, just to try to get my voice heard about something that could break the game.

There are so many mmo's out there that are crying out for more people and you decide to ban people actually paying for your services. it is completely absurd. and to pretend it isn't happening and turn a blind eye to it is even worse.

My confidence is shaken in NCsoft and nothing is being done to restore it. 

I just delete my char lvl 30 , with 1 gold on it , for that mail with coppers .

Archived