Forums

Sending\Trading Gold to Alt - is it Safe ?

Lebik

Alot of ppl stop me to do this , and saying that this is not safe and i can get banned for this .

You nead to charge onese NCcoin to mail even your alt on same acc .

So i am asking fot guild members to hepl me whith trade gold to my alt , and nobody want help . "we will get autoban for that " etc ...

I'd hold off on anything like that for a little while, the autoflag system right now is hyperaggressive flagging anything and everything. You're most likely safer sending items than the raw gold. 

You better to hold off until NCsoft fix the mail issue for you, use 2 accounts to transfer stuff is like you're asking for instant ban for both accounts.

I know it's suck but be safe rather than sorry and deal with customer support for hours or days if you account got locked.

Couldn't you just go into a dungeon with 2 people and bid off an item for a certain amount of gold to transfer gold over? I don't see how this is illegal in anyway and I just did it last night for my alt with the help of a friend. 

i traded 50 gold from my blademaster. whom i stoped playing at HM3 and after getting many stuff on him. cause i couldnt stand playing this version of bm we have here... he is pathetic and unlocking ALL of the skills yet is not possible. so its damn annoying playing him. at least for the moment. so... WHY THE HELL should i get banned for moving gold from a character of one account to another of the same freaking account. Thats beyond stupidlike..........

if nc soft ever bans me for smthing like this. i ll truthfully go mad.

1 minute ago, Darkness said:

WHY THE HELL should i get banned for moving gold from a character of one account to another of the same freaking account. Thats beyond stupidlike..........

Same account isn't the issue here. I have 4 chars and I trans items/gold all the time. The issue here is those F2P players, they are suppose to be able to mail items/gold to their alts on the same account, but the system isn't working because it *requires* you to buy NCoin, even that that rule is suppose to only apply to mailing to another account. From what I understand, until they fix the same account mail issues, buying NCoin is the only way.

If you do trade P2P in game, you can get flagged by the auto-ban system, the possibility is there.

3 minutes ago, Darkness said:

i traded 50 gold from my blademaster. whom i stoped playing at HM3 and after getting many stuff on him. cause i couldnt stand playing this version of bm we have here... he is pathetic and unlocking ALL of the skills yet is not possible. so its damn annoying playing him. at least for the moment. so... WHY THE HELL should i get banned for moving gold from a character of one account to another of the same freaking account. Thats beyond stupidlike..........

They did in Aion when they implemented this system, for awhile anyways. About 2 months of false flags for moving "Gold" between accounts, eventually they fine tuned it and it worked great. Of course in Aion throwing around several Billion worth of Gold was common so.

I sent some silver (yeah, nothing huge) to my Warlock last night not knowing that sending stuff to alts was one of the reasons all these bans were happening. -__- I certainly hope I won't be banned over such a small amount.

I am worried about this too.  I have a nearly level 45 FM.  I wanted to try summoner and warlock since this leveling event.  I really would like to send them each some gold.  But at the same time, I do not feel like getting banned.  So I would appreciate a reply to this thread from a GM.

^^^ GM can't help you with this! They can say it's not ban able offense but they are not the one banning you. It's their silly auto ban program that catch and instant auto lock youe account. Also, some folks will abuse this method to buy golds and keep saying I need money for my alt character and it's sound legit.

Wait wait wait, I think there's something i miss about everything of the mail thing. How is that you have to use NCoin to mail or whatever to your alt?

I always, ALWAYS send mails to my alts, sometimes with gold, others with items. I don't know now because I can't play because of error 4049, but someone can inform me about all this? Or said me where they find this? 

I'm too scared to level my alt even with the bonuses they have offered. In other games I have used my main to fund my alt so it levels faster. I don't want to waste my time leveling slowly with poor gear but I also don't want to be banned for sending or trading gold to my alt and even worse getting the person who helped me trade gold also banned.

This is ridiculous. I don't want to have to buy NC coin for something which should be free (and is free in all games I've played ie trading).

Worst still is getting banned for this also puts any other NCsoft game you have at risk. lineage, aion (na), wildstar, guildwars 

No mention has been made about what they plan to do to tackle this autoban banning innocent players. Instead they just try to silence people who speak out by locking posts so they get lost in the sea of threads.

I want reassurance my voice is being heard, not silenced. A poor guy on the forums, account has been banned and unbanned 10 times.

For those of you who think this is a "minor" issue, wake up and look around. This game thrives on it's player base and I would hate to see it suffer losses and shut down as many other mmos have done for far less problems. I'm not advertising any game here that you should try out instead of BnS but clawing a place for it's self in this tough market will not be helped by the ignorance of the players not affected by these issues and nor the staff of ncsoft to silence it.

1 hour ago, Lebik said:

Alot of ppl stop me to do this , and saying that this is not safe and i can get banned for this .

You nead to charge onese NCcoin to mail even your alt on same acc .

So i am asking fot guild members to hepl me whith trade gold to my alt , and nobody want help . "we will get autoban for that " etc ...

I do it daily and I am still here. *knocks on wood*

3 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

You will not be banned for moving items or gold between alts, or between your account and another.

Tell that my friend who was just recently banned for RMT just sending gold between his character by mail.

44 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

You will not be banned for moving items or gold between alts, or between your account and another.

See! They will say it's not ban able offense! However their auto ban program is not that smart though.....

36 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

It's not meant to be a bannable offence but the auto banner is banning people anyway.

It doesn't know the difference between trading legit and trading RMT gold seller.

and if someone decides that you deserve a report spam, then well, that just about seals the deal.

and what about the coppers that RMT gold sellers are sending people that you can accidentally accept while collecting your marketplace auction sales money. A ban flags up for that too.

Innocent people are getting banned, I want to know what NCsoft plan to do to prevent people from being falsely banned and locked out of ALL the NCsoft games. I don't want to be told it's not happening. It is. What's going to be done about it? that's the only thing I've been wanting answered and I when I try to draw attention to the issue my post is locked to silence me. 

People don't want to spent their day trying to sort out an account being banned and to be fearful about playing. I also don't want to waste my time posting about my concerns here over and over and told it's not happening, just to try to get my voice heard about something that could break the game.

There are so many mmo's out there that are crying out for more people and you decide to ban people actually paying for your services. it is completely absurd. and to pretend it isn't happening and turn a blind eye to it is even worse.

My confidence is shaken in NCsoft and nothing is being done to restore it. 

31 minutes ago, switchSL said:

So much mis-information here.  If you cannot mail your own account, just go the NCsoft site and open a ticket.  They will fix it quickly.  You do not need to purchase NCoin to mail your own account.

I find it ironic that a post claiming mis-information is giving mis-information.

I have spent weeks going back and forth with NC customer service by Ticket and Email trying to solve the issue about not being able to send mail to alts as is stated on their own website. https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

Every time I have eventually received an answer that "there is no workaround" and they are "working on it" ~too bad so sad.

I would be more than happy to post my ticket/email chains but it seems that Mods frown on it so I wont risk my posting privileges at this point.

The ONLY time I have experienced someone legitimately having this fixed is when they HAVE spent real money and are not able to mail.

This "bug" has turned out to be incredibly profitable for NC so I don't see a real fix coming any time soon.

There was another topic about being unable to send mail to alts unless you spend Ncoin while the operation is supposed to be free. The support team said that there is no workaround for this. Can you confirm that you could send a mail to an alt without spending Ncoin? A screen or any kind of proof will be helpful for other players to fix their problem and be able to trade items easily.

Here is the link to the thread and the support's answer:

V1Iiq1I.png

37 minutes ago, switchSL said:

If you cannot mail your own account, just go the NCsoft site and open a ticket.  They will fix it quickly.  You do not need to purchase NCoin to mail your own account.

Haven't been able to send mail between characters on my account since a month ago, some people says the issue has been there since launch. Even after contacting Support Team they'll say "is a known issue, we have no workaround at this time, our developer team is working on it". Wasn't fixed on Feb 10th Mushin's Tower update, and wasn't fixed on Warlock's update either, wondering if it's gonna be fixed at all.

Archived