Fix for GameGuard error 4049

xJechtJr

@Raigou so u too +1..i tried already many things and i dont think theres a relation with those 2 things u mentioned..im waiting for bns support to reply my ticket..if i got any fix i will post here ok bro ? dont be sad..i know how it feels..i tried to fix this error after i updated 2/3/16 at 10.01pm until 6am in the morning 3/3/16 :/ and bad news is i dont have luck 

@Lock6 i tried everything in that post..and nothing fix for me moderator..now the only thing i can do is submit ticket and wait..i replied a ticket like hours ago and they reply me also need hours :) god bless our patience..im just sitting infront laptop and look for fix while let my premium membership rotted..also i miss my dear mika ashley -_- in highland server

ok bro, ty! Let me know something about one! However  i'm totally disappointed or how can i say.. disagree about people fixing one on their own. Not everybody know how to fix a thing! Bns should be  understand this kind of things!

i got the same problem wit the 4049 error but it happen after the huge update for warlock ..

the gameguard did't update or something and pop up the error but mine pop up wit a gameguard faq in chinese on a internet explorer

@Riliane ya -_- my premium membership also >.< if fixing this error they need like 1-4 weeks then theres no other way better quit..same thing will happen again even if its fixed if they doesnt care about us player..its not our job to fix anything , we as player only play game that they manage @@

i already send ticket to them and they ask for the ERL thing in gameguard at 1st and now they want to know my basic information hardware and drivers bla bla bla....

...waiting again..for their replys

i also ply anothr ncsoft games ( aion) work just fine cuz why .....that game dont have gameguard!!!!

GUYS I MANAGED TO FIX THIS ERROR 4049..I JUST COMPLETELY UNINSTALL BLADE AND SOUL FROM MY COMPUTER AND RESTART..FOLLOW THIS STEP IF YOU WANT TO TRY..IM PLAYING RIGHT NOW AT SERVER HIGHLAND WITH CHARACTER NAME SHORTY JECHT

1.GO TO CONTROL PANEL
2.CLICK UNINSTALL PROGRAM

3.SEARCH FOR BLADE AND SOUL THEN UNINSTALL IT

4.RESTART YOUR PC/LAPTOP

5.DOWNLOAD BLADE AND SOUL AGAIN FROM HERE http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/download/

6.RUN IT LIKE USUALLY U RUN IT BEFORE

7.OPEN LAUNCHER AND LET IT DOWNLOAD FOR YOU

8.BE PATIENCE AND WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD FINISH , DONT CANCEL OR WHATEVER JUST LET IT DOWNLOAD

9.FINISHED DOWNLOAD THEN YOU CAN CLICK PLAY NOW

10.HAVE FUN :)

TRUST ME , I WONT LIE FOR THINGS LIKE THIS..I KNOW HOW U GUYS FEELS CANNOT LOGIN INTO THE GAME..I SWEAR IM IN SERVER HIGHLAND NOW

21 hours ago, xJechtJr said:

GUYS I MANAGED TO FIX THIS ERROR 4049..I JUST COMPLETELY UNINSTALL BLADE AND SOUL FROM MY COMPUTER AND RESTART..FOLLOW THIS STEP IF YOU WANT TO TRY..IM PLAYING RIGHT NOW AT SERVER HIGHLAND WITH CHARACTER NAME SHORTY JECHT

1.GO TO CONTROL PANEL
2.CLICK UNINSTALL PROGRAM

3.SEARCH FOR BLADE AND SOUL THEN UNINSTALL IT

4.RESTART YOUR PC/LAPTOP

5.DOWNLOAD BLADE AND SOUL AGAIN FROM HERE http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/download/

6.RUN IT LIKE USUALLY U RUN IT BEFORE

7.OPEN LAUNCHER AND LET IT DOWNLOAD FOR YOU

8.BE PATIENCE AND WAIT FOR THE DOWNLOAD FINISH , DONT CANCEL OR WHATEVER JUST LET IT DOWNLOAD

9.FINISHED DOWNLOAD THEN YOU CAN CLICK PLAY NOW

10.HAVE FUN :)

TRUST ME , I WONT LIE FOR THINGS LIKE THIS..I KNOW HOW U GUYS FEELS CANNOT LOGIN INTO THE GAME..I SWEAR IM IN SERVER HIGHLAND NOW

I tried it, I tried it even uninstalling other BnS servers but nothing seems to work. Thank you btw :<

I started to get same error after recent patch, tried few things but eventually by shutting down razer programs seemed to fix the error for me.

No more key maps but i didnt use em anyway, except numbers 1-4 so its no problem for me.

Also it appeared that my antivirus didnt like the gameguard so once i shut down antivirus for 10min and start it the game, then open the antivirus back up, i think firewall or something dunno gameguard so well and didnt give it access to all things it required, now it is working thou.

Perhaps i should try with razer program open again so i can make sure if it was my firewall or razer programs.

Archived