Mushin's Tower 8.3 Blademaster (Video)

Kyojin

Nice job. I wanted to ask a question. I keep seeing guides and posts saying to stay in the black aoe circle for some kind of buff, but all I see is a 3 min bleed that gets stronger and stronger as the fight progresses. What exactly does that buff do?

3 hours ago, Shinsetsu said:

Nice job. I wanted to ask a question. I keep seeing guides and posts saying to stay in the black aoe circle for some kind of buff, but all I see is a 3 min bleed that gets stronger and stronger as the fight progresses. What exactly does that buff do?

It increases your attack, the more you bleed the more attack you get the more damage you do.

4 hours ago, Assassinman said:

What weapon are you using?  I want to know so I can see if its possible for me to do it with my current weapon, which is a True Profane.

True Pirate, I show stats and build in the end.

hi and good play o_O! But can u explain to me why he never use ice stance here ??normaly sometimes he use ice stance ,become invul and shoot u but here he never use this with u , lucky ? or u do smt for he dont use ?

Dark buff and ice stance is a mechanic if player fail to decrease his HP by xx% within 30 second he will use dark buff follow by ice stance 10 sec later

this mechanic reset after he's used fire AOE

after dark buff if player can decrease his hp down to xx% within 10 second he will skip ice stance.

Here is how mechanic work (for 100% hp to 80% hp after this is the same)

100 to 85 within 30sec

Fail = dark buff, 10sec later ice stance

Success = skip ice stance

100 to 80 within 40 sec

Fail = dark buff

Success = skip dark buff

Fire AOE at 80% hp

mechanic reset after Fire AOE

Fire AOE at 80 60 40

Archived