this is my favorit mmo, so sad to see it allready dying out fast :(

Dalapie

when your used to Que that takes 4 sec in dungeons and pvp and now can expect to wait up to 2 min on dungeons to be filled and 1 min in pvp + the amount of messages that is being written on the forum with 7 hours interval and stuff its clearly to see that the game has gone extremly downhill, bots, gold spammers, aaaaaaand, thats basicly it, wow have and will allways have bots and gold sellers, its even worse on wow, like INSANE , yet ppl is happly playing the game, stop whining ..... tired of it. my head cant take it

Lol some people will never stop making excuses.  Not everyone is playing Warlock, a new class shouldn't have much if any effect on queue times, people still do dailies on their mains and pvp.  The game has been dying and dying fast, stop being in denial.  Titanic is here.  I really loved this game but it's the damn truth.

I guess the que is because of more botter

seriously ncsoft should learn from other mmo

I actually have hope cause during the last stream they say they are taking action but well I guess its all empty talk. I mean cant they learn from others F2P game that had zero issue with bot and lag. developer need to be humble and learn from these game

1. DC online

Bot and gold seller

(close to 0 bot and goldseller maybe u see 1 or 2 in every 1hr)

FPS issue

Close to non...run pretty well with almost any system

2. Gw2

Bot and gold seller

when the game go f2p theres some issue with gold seller but they quicky put it to the end (learn from your parent company) ASK THEM HOW

FPS ISSUE

close to non...

3. Moonlight blade online

Bot and gold seller

0 issue with this why? gold is non tradable that's why (I think ncsoft will need this solution given the current situation)

FPS issue

omfg this game run amazing with 60FPS average with more then a few hundred in 1 area people (ncsoft should go reflect)

and of cause there's many others more. I still love this game and hopefully it become better

Archived