Forums

Re order ping relate classes

nowadays

I have experience with this game since it launched. but still confusing which class is best ping friendly.

so in my opinion

Summoner > Warlock > Destroyer > Force Master > Blade Master > Lyn Blade > KFM = SIN

what do u guys think? 

I am not talking about which class good to play , im talking about which class can be a 'near-top' performence with high ping. 

I am waiting for your opinions.

5 minutes ago, Cordon said:

U cant really say that SIN is a good class in HighPing u need to spam skill with it and you cant do that

That's... Probably why they put it on the bottom of the list?

Anyway, I would probably rank destroyer below force master, not above, depending on your build and playstyle force master isn't that bad, since some of their non-optimal builds are only slightly worse but are a lot more ping friendly, while optimal destroyer is pretty ping reliant.

1 hour ago, nowadays said:

Summoner > Warlock > Destroyer > Force Master > Blade Master > Lyn Blade > KFM = SIN

Summoner > Warlock > Destroyer > Blade Dancer >Force Master > Assassin > Blade Master = KFM 

There fixed that for you. The Blade Dancer is little more than the miniature version of the washing machine Destroyer. And while Assassins have a difficult time at higher pings. They are no where near the problems that KFM and BM have to deal with. Remember when looking at it from the ping point of view. KFm and Bm rely heavily on defensive skills  more than any other class, one missed block or counter due to ping screws an entire combo. Every other class has spamable skills that can cover for a high ping.

Archived