This is the worst patch ever. And where's NCsoft?

Riliane

I can't enter to the game because of the *cricket* GameGuard. I can't find an answer, I tried absolute everything and nothing happens. What the hell is going on here? Lot of people are like me, and can't enter because of that stupid error 4049. And I'm here, losing my time waiting for a Mod to at least, say something.

Other people gets blocked for no reasson, like, send gold to their new WL.

Others get fps drop from 60fps to 15fps.

And NCsoft doesn't give any answer to anyone of us. How is it going to be? I'm afraid of lose the entire event because they will just ignore the people with the error 4049. Or if I can play for some reasson at all, now I'm afraid to keep sending gold to my alts because of the bans. 
This ain't alpha/beta anymore, these thing shouldn't be happening. I know they can have errors but I think this is way too much.

Just now, Saoyara said:

Patience and give it time, thats the best advice :) 

Patience? I always have patience for now, they know what GameGuard do and they put it back without giving a *cricket*.

I see how my boyfriend play and the game looks with even more bots and spammers. I waited all week for the patch, I got the lucky of have 3 days free to play, and now I see this.

I would have patience, but for now, I'm tired of ALL the errors and the shitty CS this game have. Just look at all the banned people, they don't deserve it. One guy got blocked for the 10time and they always give gim sricpted answer. How do they want to fight against bot with another bot? 

I put money on this game and server because I though it would be worth it. I sell my things to buy my Master Pack and I would love to put money to buy NCoin for my future VIPs and costumes or dragon trade pouches for all my chars.

Now i'm afraid of do my dailies with my 3 characters because, with their logic, someone who do a lot of gold per day is automatically a gold buyer and is permabanned without investigate a *cricket*ing shit about it.

I'm tired of seeing infinite bugs come with EVERY.*cricket*ING.PATCH, the people give them their patience enough, but today its out of hands. Of course people would be salty and mad against them, this is ridicolous.

And I'm mre afraid of lose the event. I have VIP and i'm losing days of this because of THEIR *cricket*ING ERRORS. I'm losing a lot of gold and soulstones too.

22 minutes ago, Riliane said:

I can't enter to the game because of the *cricket* GameGuard. I can't find an answer, I tried absolute everything and nothing happens. What the hell is going on here? Lot of people are like me, and can't enter because of that stupid error 4049. And I'm here, losing my time waiting for a Mod to at least, say something.

Other people gets blocked for no reasson, like, send gold to their new WL.

Others get fps drop from 60fps to 15fps.

And NCsoft doesn't give any answer to anyone of us. How is it going to be? I'm afraid of lose the entire event because they will just ignore the people with the error 4049. Or if I can play for some reasson at all, now I'm afraid to keep sending gold to my alts because of the bans. 
This ain't alpha/beta anymore, these thing shouldn't be happening. I know they can have errors but I think this is way too much.

Have you done some searches on that specific error code? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client with deleting old files?

I think there was a reason they got flagged. I sent over 10 gold and over 100 golds worth of items from my main character to my Warlock and everything has been fine. Both of my characters were on the same account. Someone must've reported the characters which have been banned along with them sending things over, only way I can see things flagging up.

I haven't had a problem with gameguard, I actually like the fact it is there to try and prevent stuff.. but the spam is still just as bad as before.. not sure about bots as there wasn't very many in the server I've been in for a while.

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

Have you done some searches on that specific error code? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client with deleting old files?

I think there was a reason they got flagged. I sent over 10 gold and over 100 golds worth of items from my main character to my Warlock and everything has been fine. Both of my characters were on the same account. Someone must've reported the characters which have been banned along with them sending things over, only way I can see things flagging up.

I haven't had a problem with gameguard, I actually like the fact it is there to try and prevent stuff.. but the spam is still just as bad as before.. not sure about bots as there wasn't very many in the server I've been in for a while.

I tried EVERYTHING. Yesterday I spent the whole day trying every single thing.

There was a reasson? And how about all the people that have been unbanned? The problem is, the ban and unbans still persist. I send gold to my alts too and I never got a problem.

Well, YOU didn't get a problem with it, but A LOT of people got it.

Just now, Riliane said:

I tried EVERYTHING. Yesterday I spent the whole day trying every single thing.

There was a reasson? And how about all the people that have been unbanned? The problem is, the ban and unbans still persist. I send gold to my alts too and I never got a problem.

Well, YOU didn't get a problem with it, but A LOT of people got it.

Woah. Calm down.

Have you deleted all of the files previously and reinstalled that way through? Stating that you have done "everything" doesn't narrow what you have and haven't done down. Where is the error popping up? On the launcher before or after logging in? On the actual game client itself or the launcher? Telling NcSoft these things will help them get to the route of the problem quicker.

To get banned something needs to happen in their autobanning system that they have in place, such as you being reported and having "sketchy" type transactions or for you to "illegal" things. People are being unbanned because it flagged something that they don't actually deem bannable unless it is 2 different players RMTing.

Yes, I haven't had a problem with it along with a handful (or maybe a bunch full) of others haven't. I think there is something that must be the same for all of you which is getting this issue.

they never communicate. one of their modes to communicate is thru live stream twitch which is obviously cant be watched by 90% of the player base.
They don't post PSA on their FB account which 100% of players are checking. But instead, it is in reddit/etc.

Very Poor communication on their part.

That particular error is what I usually get, it happens for me when the game crashes and I get the report pop up thing. What happens is that the game crashed but gameguard is still opened, or some part of it at least, so you need to open task manager and look for a task called GameMon.des and kill it. It might refuse to close, but keep trying and it will close.

I can, after doing this, open my game with no problem. 

Dear boo-hoo-hoo

BnS is the fastest growing MMO right now with already over a million players. Can you realize that this might be a bit overwhelming at first for them? And 'just hiring more people' is not gonna work, unless you want some retards addressing your problems. Game hasn't even been out for 2 months.

20 minutes ago, Kitah said:

Woah. Calm down.

Have you deleted all of the files previously and reinstalled that way through? Stating that you have done "everything" doesn't narrow what you have and haven't done down. Where is the error popping up? On the launcher before or after logging in? On the actual game client itself or the launcher? Telling NcSoft these things will help them get to the route of the problem quicker.

To get banned something needs to happen in their autobanning system that they have in place, such as you being reported and having "sketchy" type transactions or for you to "illegal" things. People are being unbanned because it flagged something that they don't actually deem bannable unless it is 2 different players RMTing.

Yes, I haven't had a problem with it along with a handful (or maybe a bunch full) of others haven't. I think there is something that must be the same for all of you which is getting this issue.

Calm down for what? I'm tired of EVERY error/bugs they have with every patch and they always just disappear or give automatic answert without giving you any information at all, I've been calm all the time, but now i'm tired. And yes, i'll give them EVERYTHING, but nothing. My game was fine with GameGuard on alpha/beta, sometimes it will give me errors, sometimes no but it was silly errors, now I can't play.

I'm going to try format my pc tomorrow because now I can't. Is the last option I have.

10 minutes ago, gEddeh said:

Dear boo-hoo-hoo

BnS is the fastest growing MMO right now with already over a million players. Can you realize that this might be a bit overwhelming at first for them? And 'just hiring more people' is not gonna work, unless you want some retards addressing your problems. Game hasn't even been out for 2 months.

And do you think i don't know? I know this server is new, but just look at how CS treat some people. That's not an excuse, some people are losing time and some other are afraid of lose their money for nothing, some because a ban for nothing. I didn't get banned but this is really stupid, you can't ban someone and excuse you because "the system can have some errors", because there was A LOT of banns with the new patch. Of course some of them are with reasson, but others no. Just look at the dude who get locked for the 10 time.

The problem here is, as Bumlife said, how they communicate. Sometimes your tickets are completely ignored, sometimes no, other times you get an scripted answer.

28 minutes ago, Bumlife said:

they never communicate. one of their modes to communicate is thru live stream twitch which is obviously cant be watched by 90% of the player base.
They don't post PSA on their FB account which 100% of players are checking. But instead, it is in reddit/etc.

Very Poor communication on their part.

Just curious, where are you getting these numbers?

3 minutes ago, Enamour said:

He may exagerate a bit, but I can agree.

As a non english speaker, most of the times I may lose some words in their stream even if I'm looking at it (I can understand it if I read it, but at the time to hear it, i'm kinda bad, i'm still learning to speak english), so I would like if these things can be found a bit more detailed on the BnS page/FB/Twitter. Sometimes you can find some of these things on their official pages or read it in forums, and i'm fine with this, but oh well.

1 minute ago, Riliane said:

He may exagerate a bit, but I can agree.

As a non english speaker, most of the times I may lose some words in their stream even if I'm looking at it (I can understand it if I read it, but at the time to hear it, i'm kinda bad, i'm still learning to speak english), so I would like if these things can be found a bit more detailed on the BnS page/FB/Twitter. Sometimes you can find some of these things on their official pages or read it in forums, and i'm fine with this, but oh well.

I also agree with the bad communication this game has. They should put things in the livestream on the forum STRAIGHT after if that is where they want to announce it first. 

9 minutes ago, Enamour said:

I don't know if it's a legit question or you are being sarcastic.
But for a fruitful discussion let me assume the former.

they claim to have 1 million players. how many are their twitch views during live stream?
Another simple reasoning is that not every players are free during the stream.a
And who doesn't have FB?

Of course I do not have the on the dot statistics of these things.

I found the discussion/stream about unchained in reddit. Accidentaly.
Not asking too much, just post those updates on official media in text. FB/Link on twitter/Front page of Forums.

error 4049 is due to a previous existing case of the game running, the help link is a little bit outdated ,but if you try to understand what it says , it basically asks you to close the previous instance. Now comes the solution, open your task manager and there you will find an instance of the game running, it should have shut down but it didn't, end task it and there u go solved, atleast thats how i solved it. 

keep a cool head, when i got it too, what i thought was next was definitely its not only me and they know the issue and will fix it, then i tried reading gameguards help link. Granted gameguard is dodgy, but not everything is due to it, sometimes things go awry

4 minutes ago, Bumlife said:

I don't know if it's a legit question or you are being sarcastic.
But for a fruitful discussion let me assume the former.

they claim to have 1 million players. how many are their twitch views during live stream?
Another simple reasoning is that not every players are free during the stream.a
And who doesn't have FB?

Of course I do not have the on the dot statistics of these things.

I found the discussion/stream about unchained in reddit. Accidentaly.
Not asking too much, just post those updates on official media in text. FB/Link on twitter/Front page of Forums.

Nothing is absolute so no, not 100% of players have Facebook, which is why I asked. I, for one, do not have a reason to make one or use their website, therefore I do not have one.

But I do understand what you are saying about communication.

53 minutes ago, gEddeh said:

Dear boo-hoo-hoo

They should have anticipated, don't be daft. Its better to be over prepared than unprepared, the game is out just 2 months, this I and many others get but this banning and blocking of accounts is ridiculously insane to the point of blind gamer wrath.

And just hiring more people never ever works, hiring competent people(however few) always works in any organization though. This is not the case with the company's technical staff. I honestly believe if given a role in whatever available field similar to mine, I'd do a more efficient job and I'm not even 2 years into my field yet.  Quality always beats quantity because the more numbers you have the bigger margin you get for f ups. You wanna get a job done? Hire as few competent people as you can, nevermind the bleeding payroll, its always worth it.

3 minutes ago, chinmi said:

this is a 1 month game. give it some time.

in 1 or 2 year this game gonna get better.

What do you suggest to those, that invested lets say 100$ and 1 month's time that were unfairly banned and never unblocked, to do in the mean time? In all honesty, whats your suggestion? 

6 minutes ago, chinmi said:

this is a 1 month game. give it some time.

in 1 or 2 year this game gonna get better.

This is a three year old game even if it was just ported over.

It is the exact same game as other regions just with different features.

Wow guys... What you expect from CS... 2months milions of posts about unfair bans, super bad optimization and devs week by week doing nothin. Have you seen any optimization last weeks for game? Cause i didnt...  My pc uses I7 4790k gtx 970 and i have fps drop to 15 while other games go in 1080p in stable 80fps makes me laugh so much :-) so i dont exepct anything amazing from CS auto-ban system ban bots hahaha means bot ban bot xD ridiculous xD

3 hours ago, KarmaINC said:

error 4049 is due to a previous existing case of the game running, the help link is a little bit outdated ,but if you try to understand what it says , it basically asks you to close the previous instance. Now comes the solution, open your task manager and there you will find an instance of the game running, it should have shut down but it didn't, end task it and there u go solved, atleast thats how i solved it. 

keep a cool head, when i got it too, what i thought was next was definitely its not only me and they know the issue and will fix it, then i tried reading gameguards help link. Granted gameguard is dodgy, but not everything is due to it, sometimes things go awry

I tried it lot of times, I know about this at it didn't work, it was actually on of my first try, and I tried it lot of times. I have been an entire day trying to fix it and NOTHING work. I tried everything I seen in this forum, BnS Dojo, Reddit, etc...Even CS help. Nothing work. As I said, my last try its going to be on the weekend when i can format my pc.

Today I reinstalled all again and uninstalled my BnS CN, TW, JPN and PlayBNS servers as well, just in case, nothing.

Archived