Spamming F/Y key through quest texts

YuriTachibana

I've been spamming F/Y key almost everytime so far in BnS just to get through all those massive/few amounts of quest texts. Now.. I don't know if it's for me only, but have they added a delay to the F/Y key when you're supposed to exit the quest texts? "Press F/Y to Complete". It's really annoying when you're used to just spamming through everything and now i have to press F/Y key atleast 3-4 times before it actually does anything when I want to accept or complete a quest?

Anyone else who shares my thoughts and someone who knows if they did anything to this matter?

Yes they added some sort of delay, i noticed this yesterday when i was on wireless and thought maybe it was my ping, but when i got home it did the same thing. annoying to be honest. not sure what the purpose of this is.

And that is problem with most games, you never can create perfect solutions. There will always be ones that benefit (or like change) and other who get angry.

I think we got it because they "optimized" some stuff in quest handling, maybe rewrote whole thing between vanilla and warlock patch. And i doubt is NCsoft doing its rather Korea.

6 minutes ago, OmniBlade said:

I dont mind it. I would click so fast the quest would accept/finish, and then it would open another chat dialog lol. Works fine by me.

I had that issue as well at the beginning of when I started BnS. Not anymore though, now I just miss the fast click : /

Archived