This class is a joke.

Silvanthis

NC Soft never fails to fail. Turret classes don't work unless they pump out the dps to compensate for being still. Turrets need to hit like a turret. All the hype for the new class, all the time they had to work on it, and it's still a pile of shit. The thrall is useless, just give me another counter. This class is such a giant joke.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main problem with it is the orbs don't give you buffs. They just reduce cooldown on your "strongest" skill which really isn't even all that great. It also heavily relies on thrall which is largely useless so far.

I wanted to play WL because I wanted to play a buffing class. So far the class hasn't dissapointed me. I know if I want to DPS well I'll have to get the HM book. Which even if I have my 5 Level 45 do dailys for gold and send it to my WL it'll be quite awhile before I can afford it

• Avenger locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Measural said:

I wanted to play WL because I wanted to play a buffing class. So far the class hasn't dissapointed me. I know if I want to DPS well I'll have to get the HM book. 

I agree WL so far is a fun class it has good DPS that i can see im only lvl 14 or 15 or so since i only play 2 hours on the weekdays but really enjoying the class and i hate caster classes but this one is pretty great im looking forward to the Soul Fighter

6 hours ago, Smoq said:

Did you try to aggro like 20 mobs and nuke them down?

Not 20, but like 10, yeah, I ran around in the dungeon. With fm I had a lack of aoe attacks to properly kill large groups, at least pre lvl 20, since that's the range I'm talking about at this time. With warlock, I have multiple rotations I can use to aoe nuke things and I'm loving it, it's really great, since aoe casters are among my favorites in mmos. 

31 minutes ago, TheArtOfWar said:
31 minutes ago, TheArtOfWar said:

I'm lvl 33 atm and Im loving the warlock, I have a summoner and a destroyer both 45, Warlock is the strongest! really fun to play! <3

tnca2g87.jpg

I'm lvl 33 atm and Im loving the warlock, I have a summoner and a destroyer both 45, Warlock is the strongest! really fun to play! <3

PLEASE! Describe why you like Warlock more than Destroyer and tell more about destroyers gameplay, spin to win and so on... I'm currently teard up between leveling fm, destro and warlock :D.

9 minutes ago, Smoq said:

PLEASE! Describe why you like Warlock more than Destroyer and tell more about destroyers gameplay, spin to win and so on... I'm currently teard up between leveling fm, destro and warlock :D.

Destroyer is boring af , E+ LMB RMB and repeat, that's all....
FM I really tried to enjoy the class but no... maybe Im too dumb to play FM,
now we have Warlock... oh man this class is waaaaay better than I expecting , I dont know why, Im felling this class was created just for me XD
Loving everything about him.
''as you can see, english is not my native language.''

4 minutes ago, TheArtOfWar said:

Destroyer is boring af , E+ LMB RMB and repeat, that's all....
FM I really tried to enjoy the class but no... maybe Im too dumb to play FM,
now we have Warlock... oh man this class is waaaaay better than I expecting , I dont know why, Im felling this class was created just for me XD
Loving everything about him.
''as you can see, english is not my native language.''

My neither, so no worries :D.

Hmm... so spinning is nothing on destroyer?

I also was thinking about kfm and bm.... but since I have already BD than I deided it's not good idea to make similar class :D.

12 minutes ago, Smoq said:

My neither, so no worries :D.

Hmm... so spinning is nothing on destroyer?

I also was thinking about kfm and bm.... but since I have already BD than I deided it's not good idea to make similar class :D.

Spinning is good for a lot of mobs, if we talk about pve,
pvp you use stuns and ani cancel, high dmg but boring as I said before, but this is MY OPINION, maybe you find it cool, try it for yourself
KFM is fun, but the hardest, 3RF is my nightmare, I just can't do it lol, and in pvp you need to master 3RF to be useful.
I never played BM, cant talk about him.

47 minutes ago, Smoq said:

I love playing KFM, if you figure out the rhythm of the 3rf, it's pretty beefy too.  Lots of iFrames, counters, duck, dip, dive, dodge(movie reference, not really called that).  When played correctly you have good survivability and damage.

I tried to play BM but only made it to like 8 so far, so I cannot comment on that.

1 minute ago, Smoq said:

3rf is some hardcore ani-cancel right? I'm not rly fun of ani-cancels tbh :(.

Yeah, the part that gets a lot of people too is that its not a solid tempo, there is a slight pause after one of the button presses, but then quick succession after the other two haha.

I still am complete trash at it I think, but I can pull it off like a 30 hit mortal kombat kombo every once in a while.

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of dodges like FM's Q and E. And also a teleport skill. Idk why, but I thought that would be cool. Anyhow... I didn't think that WL would give me so much fun, lol. I still love FM, but WL might become my main. It's a bit too squishy and lags don't help in blocking dmg, but overall it's a fun class.

Do you think that block is useful on Warlock? I'm not even sure if this fits this class lol :O... IS warlock next tank-like... but it has almost no i-frames... so nope... can't tank, eh... what the hell :D.

Archived