Let the bot's have their way!

Emberlynia

If this will save one innocent person from getting banned and then getting treated horribly by CS in this game, I say just let the bots go, stop testing your ban methods for bots that clearly are not working. Some of the CS responses to these people are truly making me not even interested in the game. I can only imagine what it's saying to new players reading the forums looking for a decent game to play. If you want this game to succeed and continue to grow CS job is to retain a customer base not drive it away.

Worst. Thread. Ever. True there has been some "collateral damage", but the majority of the bans has been proven to be useful in getting rid of a crowd that is not wanted. So, death to all bots. If you don't wanna get banned, don't cheat.

patience is key ......enough said!  of what is and what are going to be.... and what not. But the thing is its a working progress .....It will be sorted i hope.....i am also wondering why this is going on but they have their methods....(hoping not to get banned too)

6 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

Worst. Thread. Ever. True there has been some "collateral damage", but the majority of the bans has been proven to be useful in getting rid of a crowd that is not wanted. So, death to all bots. If you don't wanna get banned, don't cheat.

I invite you to read the guy that got banned 10 times in a row and they kept unbanning him cus he did nothing wrong and see the replies..this is no "collateral damage" this is a disaster.And i just saw over 40 bots in soha grinding....thats how much "good" this has done

I would not suprise if players got banned just by getting reported by others.

I was planning to test this out and make second account + gather 10ppl who would report me as spammer while i would not use chat for anything.

Also another note is that for some reason somethin trickers autoban. Been reading many players had Razer synapse so it might even be related to keyboard / mouse softwares.

And another note would be like we got again GG active so if thats so freaking useless and screwed up so it just smashes autobans to everyone. GG is so useless and nothing good comes out of it. Ncsoft should already throw it away

I play like everyone else. 3 chars, lvls 15-16. Zero bans. What am I doing that's so right?

4 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

I invite you to read the guy that got banned 10 times in a row and they kept unbanning him cus he did nothing wrong and see the replies..this is no "collateral damage" this is a disaster.

He keeps getting un-banned right? So, not really an effective argument.

10 minutes ago, fireEmplum said:

i was banned and i never cheated do you call that a  "collateral damage" ?

You did something that caught their attention, otherwise you wouldn't be banned. If it was a mistake, submit a ticket and they'll investigate. The guy above has been "unbanned 10 times." If your innocent they'll unban you too. If not, I suggest a further review of thee Tos, to make sure you don't get banned again.

For all you people crying "but, bots", realize that that is another part of their goal here. I would rather see actual action against bots, than total inaction.

2 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

I play like everyone else. 3 chars, lvls 15-16. Zero bans. What am I doing that's so right?

You did something that caught their attention, otherwise you wouldn't be banned. If it was a mistake, submit a ticket and they'll investigate. The guy above has been "unbanned 10 times." If your innocent they'll unban you too. If not, I suggest a further review of thee Tos, to make sure you don't get banned again.

For all you people crying "but, bots", realize that that is another part of their goal here. I would rather see actual action against bots, than total inaction.

are you replying for the sake of replying? did you even READ the post? hes BANNED AGAIN.and they keep banning for NO REASON.and MANY ppl are suffering this.thats UNNACEPTABLE

4 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

He's losing his time in something that shouldn't happend, how is it not an effective argument?!?!

6 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

are you replying for the sake of replying? did you even READ the post? hes BANNED AGAIN.and they keep banning for NO REASON.and MANY ppl are suffering this.thats UNNACEPTABLE

If he ends up perma-banned...then that's a problem. But he's not. And I don't believe anyone's getting banned for "NO REASON", there's something that these people are doing causing it. Otherwise, I would be in the same boat. I guarantee it. But I'm not. I'm not banned. 

So, yeah. But the real reason I'm responding is the title of the post. They ask to let bots run rampant?? That's "UNACCEPTABLE*". Nothing will destroy a game faster.

Gameguard is just a program that uses up more ram and does nothing but cause problems

Its so outdated and easy to bypass it doesn't stop any form of hack and just stops people

with a fair playing attitude from enjoying their playtime

If this was the big plan for the bots they were talking about then - they just need to

start calling themselves yet another investment company were money is all they

care about

I nearly never tried this game since I saw the name NCSoft but thought since it was an internal

made game I would give it a try, i'll keep playing until No Mans Sky is out

Im not banned either,but a real friend of mine keeps getting the autoban also,and he has done nothing so "believe" all u want that nobodys getting banned for no reason..it wont change the cold hard trutht hats happening right now.some ppl in their deep denial geez

1 minute ago, ChanChan said:

If he ends up perma-banned...then that's a problem. But he's not. And I don't believe anyone's getting banned for "NO REASON", there's something that these people are doing causing it. Otherwise, I would be in the same boat. I guarantee it. But I'm not. I'm not banned. 

So, yeah. But the real reason I'm responding is the title of the post. They ask to let bots run rampant?? That's "UNACCEPTABLE*". Nothing will destroy a game faster.

2 minutes ago, LinaCrysta said:

Im not banned either,but a real friend of mine keeps getting the autoban also,and he has done nothing so "believe" all u want that nobodys getting banned for no reason..it wont change the cold hard trutht hats happening right now.some ppl in their deep denial geez

Truth is majority of people are lying about "I didn't do nothing." You can see their posts, where NC did an actual investigation and found them guilty of doing "something." The forum is littered with them like old newspapers in a crazy cat-lady's house. If you haven't seen them you must suffer from selective reading(reads only what they wants).

Thatsthe thing,have you verified all those posts are people that are lying "i didn do nothing?" wheres your factual evidence of that? Id love to see your sources.YEs there are liars there are everywhere in walks of life,butt he fact that people i know in real life,and other ppl keep getting autobanned..thats not an acceptable thing.And i find apalling that your even arguing "oh he got banend 10 times thats ok" but what if it happened to YOU.i mean.i half cant believe what your arguing here.int he bottom line is.They added an autoban protocol on the client thats giving a LOT of false positives.and this is a truth that cant be contested no matter what ya say really.its happening,and im witness of it and many ppl are not able to play cause of it and thats the problem!

23 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

Truth is majority of people are lying about "I didn't do nothing." You can see their posts, where NC did an actual investigation and found them guilty of doing "something." The forum is littered with them like old newspapers in a crazy cat-lady's house. If you haven't seen them you must suffer from selective reading(reads only what they wants).

Archived