I GOT BANNED!! Why?????

Koter

7 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Nobody gets ban for no reason.

1. You either use the Ogong Door Exploit.

2. You got reported as a entrance afker in dungeons.

3. You got caught using a gold exploit trick.

Or someone got a bunch of friends together to report him for no reason other than, they figured they could.

16 minutes ago, naBstaer said:

How do you do ani-cancels? People might be doing it by mistake when you spam skills (I might do it lol and I don't even know what are those, just an intuition)

If you don't know how to do it you shouldn't worry about it. I know a lot of people who do, and they won't even tell anyone else.

To those saying that if you got banned, it was for a reason, or that you don't get banned on accident. Ok Fanboys. I guess there are no mistakes ever. Kind of like when I get overdraft notices from my bank when there is a lot of money in my account.

47 minutes ago, naBstaer said:

How do you do ani-cancels? People might be doing it by mistake when you spam skills (I might do it lol and I don't even know what are those, just an intuition)

cast skill A, after skill A does it damage sometime there'a a useless animation like swinging the weapon back to ready position etc

so, to override that useless animation we :

cast skill A, wait for the damage to hit the enemy, quickly cast skill B

some skill can be ani-cancelled with other skill and some don't

take practice

8 hours ago, ElectricLyn said:

Check the other threads, seriously.

Did you send gold to an alt? Or use a keyboard or mouse with software like stuff from razor? Macros?

What?if u send gold to your alt u gonna be banned?if thats true im dead walking :P

It could be one of the following or a combination:

1.  You abused the door glitch (doing many times a day).

2.  You were spamming the chat or using racial remarks.

3.  You Exploited your party members (AFK in dungeon, changing it to master loot which party permission, setting it to a unreasonable amount).

4.  You were buying gold form an outside source.

57 minutes ago, BlinkMoth said:

It could be one of the following or a combination:

1.  You abused the door glitch (doing many times a day).

2.  You were spamming the chat or using racial remarks.

3.  You Exploited your party members (AFK in dungeon, changing it to master loot which party permission, setting it to a unreasonable amount).

4.  You were buying gold form an outside source.

OR it could be none of the above.

You were just simply caught up in the autoban by people abusing the report spammer button.

7 minutes ago, Cubby said:

OR it could be none of the above.

You were just simply caught up in the autoban by people abusing the report spammer button.

While doing faction dailies this morning I killed the same 5 different bots multiple times, 3 of them changed channels or logged out, 2 just kept running back.

Time to pray to the gods they didn't report me using their hundreds of other bots to get revenge.

3 minutes ago, Smo said:

While doing faction dailies this morning I killed the same 5 different bots multiple times, 3 of them changed channels or logged out, 2 just kept running back.

Time to pray to the gods they didn't report me using their hundreds of other bots to get revenge.

This is pretty much the reason i got banned so pray very very hard indeed. I was out doing dailies and killing this 1 guy asmuch as i could because he kept coming after me for revenge. This player was from the clan called "Hero World" on my server which is a BOT clan that farms terrors every night with an army of summoners. The next day i awoke to find my account banned and reason given was: "RMT- Selling"

I argued my case with support and delved into this further only to have the support staff dealing with my case, openly admit that it was not for RMT after all but instead reports from players who i had apparently been offensive too. Being someone who never speaks in faction chat or dungeons to other people unless spoken to first and someone who doesn't use foul language unless spoken to first that way, i can only then assume the person who i killed frequently the night before got his entire BOTs to "report spam" me.

I have made threads about this already and just about every single one has been silenced by a forum moderator who is paid for damage control. They (NCsoft) are the ones damaging the games most, followed by the bots/sellers and then finally the buyers who give them reason to stick around.

1% of 1 million = 10,000

That is just a basic example of how such a small margin for error can have an even greater effect.

especially in the player base/community 

If their protection service has even 1% room for failure It can lead to large amounts of issues/complaints/ and false Bans.

28 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

1% of 1 million = 10,000

That is just a basic example of how such a small margin for error can have an even greater effect.

especially in the player base/community 

If their protection service has even 1% room for failure It can lead to large amounts of issues/complaints/ and false Bans.

Thank you for finally showing that someone understands just how significant that 1-2% can be in a game where there are millions who are not effected by this issue. Many of those thousands will be players like myself who have invested heavily into the game both time and money-wise. i'm sitting on a years sub like many others, now afraid to so much as look at another crimson player during faction dailies. 

This is like a games version of 1 of those neighborhoods that you might walk into, not knowing it "belongs" to someone else and get "stabbed" ie. banned for it. 

just stay in the shadows and dont talk in any chats, dont *cricket* anyone off or ask if there mad.. dont do any dungeons and get a drink for 3 secs with out asking first and u wont get perma banned (silly i know) BUT DO IT!

3 minutes ago, Trolololl said:

just stay in the shadows and dont talk in any chats, dont *cricket* anyone off or ask if there mad.. dont do any dungeons and get a drink for 3 secs with out asking first and u wont get perma banned (silly i know) BUT DO IT!

It's true lol Players have been asking for a kick player out of party function, instead we got 1 better. Block spammer and they get banned if you get enough mates to help you out with it. 

This system is very ripe for abuse and its being abused as we speak, not by myself but those with entitlement issues. If i beat your ass in PVP, please cry about it or send me some verbal abuse if you want, but to try and get me banned? That's lower than your skills in PVP.

Archived