Locked account 10 times, 3746 error, support prints!

xcr27

I don't wanna sound like I'm putting the blame on you, but it struck me that you might have malware on your system, something that gets picked up by the client's anti-cheat system, and results in the locking out of your account. I'm just mentioning it as a possibility, something you could check for, to see if you can resolve the issue from your end.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see people keep focusing on "Third party applications" and then going into the direction of VPNs and what not.

From all the posts I couldn't pick out anything interesting pointing that you guys have been banned for being a bot or using hacks.

Could it be something as simple as that you been using Macro's? Anyways, I hate that it happened to you if your really innocent. But only you yourself knows for sure.

Sue them i guess. From what I've seen there will be alot of people you can do it together with.

They can't rely on their ToS for everything for the "Banned by accident". They should work on their detection-modules instead.

This isn't new... They had 3 years to evolve.

Hopefully the lvl45 Gold-Bot I have reported some days ago wont shop up again. Otherwise I would be so pissed.

I will look around for a little bit here and there and will probably take legal actions against the company.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived