Forums

Locked account 10 times, 3746 error, support prints!

xcr27

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks but oh well.

If you had spent like 1,500 then at least you could have sued them lol.

However with this in mind i know of a person like you on another mmo who said he was unjustly banned and this and that and made a big disruption on the forums and even got the entire community on his side and guess what?

The devs posted pics and videos proving him cheating and so on and showed he was lying the entire time just to troll everyone.

Not saying you are but you get the point.

Anyway it was an interesting read and i have this to say.

I love bns but ncsoft has always been known for their horrid p2w and massively botted/hacked games that they have done nothing about.

Now they are actually trying to get rid of the bots for the first time ever and are failing massively sooo its their own fault but i commend them for trying and recommend getting an actual decent program that isnt gameguard that is like 15 years old.

However they will probably keep it till it literally blows up in their face which is disappointing.

As for you op good luck but don't expect to get unbanned etc because its not ncsofts way.

They have the worst support for their customers in the entire mmo genre and thats saying something lol.

Still love bns but they really should fix how they handle things.

Have fun with that nightmare op if your not a troll.

3 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

Sucks but oh well.

If you had spent like 1,500 then at least you could have sued them lol.

However with this in mind i know of a person like you on another mmo who said he was unjustly banned and this and that and made a big disruption on the forums and even got the entire community on his side and guess what?

The devs posted pics and videos proving him cheating and so on and showed he was lying the entire time just to troll everyone.

Not saying you are but you get the point.

Anyway it was an interesting read and i have this to say.

I love bns but ncsoft has always been known for their horrid p2w and massively botted/hacked games that they have done nothing about.

Now they are actually trying to get rid of the bots for the first time ever and are failing massively sooo its their own fault but i commend them for trying and recommend getting an actual decent program that isnt gameguard that is like 15 years old.

However they will probably keep it till it literally blows up in their face which is disappointing.

As for you op good luck but don't expect to get unbanned etc because its not ncsofts way.

They have the worst support for their customers in the entire mmo genre and thats saying something lol.

Still love bns but they really should fix how they handle things.

Have fun with that nightmare op if your not a troll.

This is a thing too, I am sure some people who are claiming to be innocent are in fact guilty. There is a market for these gold sellers. People are buying gold or else gold sellers wouldn't be here. Most people who are caught doing stuff they should not be doing will cry innocence. The forums is not the place to appeal a ban. Forum moderators can't do anything about it. support@ncsoft.com is your only channel to appeal a ban you feel is undeserved.

2 minutes ago, Laethiel said:

This is a thing too, I am sure some people who are claiming to be innocent are in fact guilty. There is a market for these gold sellers. People are buying gold or else gold sellers wouldn't be here. Most people who are caught doing stuff they should not be doing will cry innocence. The forums is not the place to appeal a ban. Forum moderators can't do anything about it. support@ncsoft.com is your only channel to appeal a ban you feel is undeserved.

So If It happen to you and you receive pis poor help like he clearly has gotten...

What will you do?

Would you not come to the forums the only other place to discuss the issue /circulate information to either benefit yourself or add one another?

2 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

So If It happen to you and you receive pis poor help like he clearly has gotten...

What will you do?

Would you not come to the forums the only other place to discuss the issue /circulate information to either benefit yourself or add one another?

No, I would appeal it through support@ncsoft.com and if nothing good comes of it i will simply go back to wow. Forum QQ is useless.

Interesting, so their system autoflags your account and you get banned, actual person looks into, sees nothing wrong, unbans, but noone on their support escalates this as an issue so the false positive can be removed?

In my opinion banning for third part software usage should be re-focused first on bots, which have something in common - do not invest in their characters, running with wheel non-hongmoon weapons and such. When game is clear of this plague can look into macros and other crap, but for that better to rely on user reports in pvp with videos like these summoner exploiters, as publicity of such bans would discourage anybody thinking of doing something stupid like that.

Adrian Today at 03:39
Hello,

Account Name: Mimicm@gmail.com
Offense: 3rd party program
Penalty:Permanent

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here:http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,
Adrian
NCSOFT Support Team

Mimicmm Today at 03:43
what? wha kind of 3rd party program ? 
I dont understand this at all? 
I did play the game normaly, since day 1 and worked on my charecter all the way with my clan. 

are you saying I did use a program besides the client to do something? 
I got a normal windows 10 installed, and the client, I got steelseries Headset and mouse. and the software for that installed. what else could it be then? 
My teamspeak client? or the skype? 
I dont get it.

eloi Today at 09:27
Hello,

With regards to your concern, i'm afraid that we cannot disclosed any information to what you seek.
Also, we regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

Regards,
eloi
NCSOFT Support Team

Mimicmm Today at 13:08
was a great game, but sice this is the case, i want my money back, i never ever did use any 3rd party program, my 30 clanie members will probly recall their money then, we did not get what we paid for. this is pure bullshit.
, i did not break any rules at all, i did follow ToS and agreenment, ive been reading thru it. cant find anything i did wrong.

Now you see how NCsoft work, I warn you to put money into NCsoft with premium
I also warn all of you of spending time on the game. you might get a ban without a reason!

Right now there is 1000's of people trolling their forums cause of it!

I will look into new games now then. Im not up to lvling a new char to 45, then get banned over again for no reason!
their support dint want to give me their reason for a ban even,

this game is not worth it, its a great game.. but the game lacks a staff and system that are for the players.
The servers will be empty after a while if they contiune and it will be only bots cause they leave the bots ingame, and ban the real people in it.

/Cheers Mimic, Chikablitz

Oh ill stick around on Teamspeak so we can enjoy a new game as a clan.

Was a good run on the BnS, to bad their support got nobrain.
what a loose of money they will suffer from just by banning people without reasons.

I did paste this from our clan forums. 

we will not invest more time on NCsoft unless they come up with a quick solution

- 30 players and premium cause of mistakes of the poor support crew they got,

- 1 of the only big clans in crimson legion on Spirit's Rest server

- the only clan with own website and every member on Teamspeak

- a bunch of great players for this community

This is what NCsoft wanted.

This is what they get

Ill warn every player that is in the game on it. cause they ban people without reason, and expect us to make new accounts and start over, WHY on earth do that if you just get banned over again?

And no, No glitches or 3rd party programs were used at all. ever.

We are a group of adult players +25 year of age on most of us. 

Was a blast playing this game, but terribad support group.

btw I had the same error message.

Not one single NC staffer will respond to this post.  It must be against their company policy to even acknowledge customer abuse, false positives, and a wholly insufficient support system.  I've seen way too many of these lately.  What a sad situation.

Prove me wrong, NC.  I know you're reading these.  Show us that you know what business ethics are.

Don't know what to say. Since I can't verify provided informations as 100% correct there's always a risk of being trolled.

Other than that I have to agree. Automated replies are bullshit.

Hell I could create a script for NCsoft that will search for keywords to auto-reply depending on the situation.

You already know their next reply because of its patterns.

In the past 2,5 years I never got banned or suspended. I'm using WTFast Premium (Pay to ping), Razer Synapse, custom keybinds, real time Synchronize-tools for auto-backup, RAM-checker to auto-unload unused processes ect.

No problems so far.

But here in NA/EU they go crazy? Holy Moly

I just woke up to the following email after I emailed them back and asked to know what program on my computer caused me to get banned for no reason.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this is cause you.

We regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

Regards,

Nicole
NCSOFT Support Team

Based on the OP's experience, I don't believe this person about not being able to restore my account.  As with most issues like this, it's random as to whether you get a person who cares about the customer and doing their job properly, or if you just get someone who doesn't give a shit and wants you out of their hair.  This is pure abuse.  If I somehow got access to other people's accounts, looted their items/gold, deleted their toons and rendered their account inaccessible, I would be called a hacker in violation of the ToS.  Even if nothing can be done, I'm not going to give up on this, and I'm going to try to find a way to communicate with someone over the heads of peons like this.  I encourage everyone who gets emails like this to keep pushing them until something gets done.

2 hours ago, Laethiel said:

You realize you make more gold from buying Ncoin at this very moment? The prices the gold spammers advertise are not good.
Anyone buying mass amounts of gold instead of buying ncoin are not that bright. 

Regardless I feel sorry for OP he has been through way more than me I have only been locked twice in the last week :(

not 10 times

3 minutes ago, 819229_1452549930 said:

You realize you make more gold from buying Ncoin at this very moment? The prices the gold spammers advertise are not good.
Anyone buying mass amounts of gold instead of buying ncoin are not that bright. 

Regardless I feel sorry for OP he has been through way more than me I have only been locked twice in the last week :(

not 10 times

This is not news to me. But there is still a market like I said. Or else gold sellers would not be here. How much of a market is anyones guess.

Innocent people getting banned is a real problem in this game.

I made a post highlighting my concerns about this auto ban system they are using

They were quick to Lock the post to silence me.

Yes the account in quest was reinstated after SEVERAL emails. But as you can see from this OP how many times will it happen again? Are we expected to waste our time constantly fighting to reclaim our accounts rather than play the game?

Autoban from blade and soul effects every NCsoft game also, so if you have aion(na), guildwars, lineage, wildstar. Those accounts are also at risk from being blocked.

I'm seriously concerned. I don't want to risk everything I've worked for. The total amount of time put into all the other games runs into years of effort. By comparison Blade and soul only touches a fragment of that timeline and should have no bearing on the outcome of my other game accounts. This is the first time I have ever known a company to ban you from every game they have rather than just the one you apparently committed a crime in.

I have never and never will use RMT gold seller services but now it would seem I merely have to be accused of doing so before being left to hang in the gallows.

9 minutes ago, Cubby said:

Innocent people getting banned is a real problem in this game.

I made a post highlighting my concerns about this auto ban system they are using

They were quick to Lock the post to silence me.

Yes the account in quest was reinstated after SEVERAL emails. But as you can see from this OP how many times will it happen again? Are we expected to waste our time constantly fighting to reclaim our accounts rather than play the game?

Autoban from blade and soul effects every NCsoft game also, so if you have aion(na), guildwars, lineage, wildstar. Those accounts are also at risk from being blocked.

I'm seriously concerned. I don't want to risk everything I've worked for. The total amount of time put into all the other games runs into years of effort. By comparison Blade and soul only touches a fragment of that timeline and should have no bearing on the outcome of my other game accounts. This is the first time I have ever known a company to ban you from every game they have rather than just the one you apparently committed a crime in.

I have never and never will use RMT gold seller services but now it would seem I merely have to be accused of doing so before being left to hang in the gallows.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I have no opinion on this as i have no relevant info to judge this kind of cases. All people should consider it before they jump to conclusions.  Same as people reporting all this are victims, they can be real cheaters trolling. Anyways pressure on NCsoft to be more transparent is fine. They do not really reveal algorithms for detection to prove their actions.

All I can say NCSOFT at least fights bots. There is no company in gaming industry which dealt with BOTS . Even richest companies which might look as they succeeded, just made their currency less interessting/important.

I feel awful for you OP. I have the same problems. Like this is the worst system I've ever interacted with. My account have been locked twice in just 2 weeks. I have contacted with them through support's email, and They said that they couldn't reopen my account because they have discussed with their professionals about my account issues. Then why open my account in the first time ? why admitted that that was a misunderstanding in the first time ? They stated that I was using some 3rd party during the game time in both case, and when I asked them which one, what software have I ever use during that time ? And they said that they couldn't give any further information and tell me to read the use of term. Like really ?

This is so f**kup. I really don't know what to say to these idiots who called themselves professional while the ways of their doing is just a bunch of amateurs.

Meanwhile our good friends destroyer bots still farm beans in PvP. How hard is to ban characters that don't use evolvable weapons? All these bots use eithe Lycan or Profane axe from wheel. Pretty sure you can get list of such chars with SQL query.

I don't get it either. I'm already waiting for like 36 hours to get my ticket resolved. The 3rd time I'm banned already. It's getting ridiculous. 

I mean, I do my dailies, farm some PvP, and then I log off. And I got *cricket*ing banned for that. Like, what? Are you for real? 

I don't use a VPN, no macros, no external software except for Google Chrome, Windows Media Player and TeamSpeak. No spam, no insults against other players, literally nothing.

Still 3 times banned. Absolutely legit. If I get banned another time, IF I get unbanned this time, I'll just jump on the Black Desert train and get the *cricket* outta here. 

I'm done being treated like shit.

Good thing to mention is if you consume a huge amount of gold ( which is around 200 and above), the system will automatically ban you. I just use all my gold to upgrade my weapon and got banned almost immedietaly :|.

9 minutes ago, Kappa1 said:

Good thing to mention is if you consume a huge amount of gold ( which is around 200 and above), the system will automatically ban you. I just use all my gold to upgrade my weapon and got banned almost immedietaly :|.

Wow. Their autobans are ridiculous...

Archived