Locked account 10 times, 3746 error, support prints!

xcr27

gmail.png

gmail2.pnggmail3.pnggmail4.pnggmail5.pnggmail6.pnggmail7.pnggmail8.pnggmail9.pnggmail10.pnggmail11.pnggmail12.pnggmail13.pnggmail14.pnggmail15.pnggmail16.pnggmail17.pnggmail18.pnggmail19.pnggmail20.pnggmail21.png

This is the kind of support you get they promise to solve problems but make them permanent instead, yes i started to lose my shit at the end and i have not yet been unlocked  follow up ticket 4567473 from previous 3719204 ticket , you should feel embarrased of how you have been harrasing me for the past month and others, i will tell you this karma will come to you one day all of you.

This is a embarrasment to the whole mmo genre that you threat people like me as criminals but yet let the bots roam free how accomplished do you feel your system have been and your whole staff in general when you do stuff like this?

I have yet to see you solve this issue for me and everyone else, else i will take further actions and post this to every major game website there is and show them how you have been harrasing me and others, i will even contact the consumer agents and see if they can do something about this to top it all off i will send it out to the news papers in Sweden so you they can write about NCsoft in general.

I'm tired of this bullshit do you think you can take me and everyone else for a fool, your system is bullshit and you know it, if this isnt permanently fixed soon i will give you the war you started.

I will continue updating this topic with more support tickets as long as this issue keeps affecting me and you dont take actions to fix it permanently, if you decide to close this thread and continue to lock my account after unlocking it or even continue to have it locked. I have backup of everything i said here just to reopen a new topic just the way you have been harrasing me i will give some of it back and see how you like your own medicine this is mild compared to what i have been suffering from you guys.

Consider this a warning before i start to take alot of actions i had enough already, my patience have ran out.

To all the steps i have taken on my account to find the culprit i can damn sure with confidence tell you that:

1. I have been locked due to people reporting me ingame, for no reason.

2. Someone at ncsoft is abusing accounts and locking them on purpose.

3. Someone at ncsoft logg into accounts to get them locked on purpose.

4. Someone at ncsoft is logging into accounts and getting them locked without knowing it.

5. Someone is leaking email adresses at ncsoft to gold farmers so they spam login into accounts getting them locked.

6. someone at ncsoft is just locking accounts for no reason at all just for the sake of fun and gives zero *cricket*s.

I even have a time frame of getting error "account login failure (3000)" utc timzone +01:00, time, 20:05-20:18 - february 17 when i was logged into game playing and got kicked out becouse of it, giving me that error only strengthen the above accusations, unless your system is flawed and apparently is setup somehow to login to random accounts randomly by itself wich i find pretty ridicilous, but then again why havent any streamers gotten this problem, i have also seen the account login failure on several topics aswell, no i have not not typed my login incorrectly more then maybe once or twice ever.

Yes im throwing accusations, based on all the solid steps i have taken and becouse they dont provide any help or information other then unlocking my account and there havent been any fix for this in sight or admitting something is flawed or wrong with their system.

You would ask me why havent any streamers gotten locked, becouse they are streamers and it would be way more public then some random accounts no one gives a shit about getting locked for no reason at all, wich is pretty humiliating if you ask me if this is the case as previously stated.

changed email, change password to maximum password strength/security.

bought a new switch brand new no router or anything between.

formatted my pc recently, clean windows 10 pro.

never used any vpns or any type of programs against TOS.

I have never bought any cash shop items with real money, never traded with any other player in game, never bought any gold from gold sellers, hell i have been handling out atleast 100 reports if not even more to all the spammers by reporting them, never used offensive language to any players ingame, never used any exploit ingame, i have reported exploiters even with solid proof, never reported any player ingame for no reason at all like some kids do.

never account shared, never logged in from a different location other then my homeadress.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks annoying. Sorry this happened to ya. 

Though on a plus: At least they did unban you. 

True they don't state "why" you were banned, however they do not have to state it. 

on another note:

Threatening NCsoft will get you nowhere, as they have the ToS/user agreement, BnS ToS, ect... which covers them from any legal liability. (If they choose) Which you have agreed to each time you played, as well as when you made your account, ect...

The most you can do is inform people of it. (Though I'd suggest other forums, as bans and such are not permitted to be discussed on these forums per ToS and so on.) So NCsoft can close this thread. :/

More power to you.  NC really deserves what they get at this point, and to my knowledge there hasn't even been a public acknowledgement of the problem.  I really hope that this affects their long-term business.

LOL is this real. NCsoft even your whiteknights (which I have been called before) would abandon you, if you treat players like this. Please stop this madness.

@OP Sorry you are treated like garbage. I hope they fix this and make you happy again somehow. The quote at the end of your e-mail tho..

7 minutes ago, AtHirsizi said:

Terrible to see this. But i am in the same situation.

One day you get banned, the same day you get unlocked. And the next day you are banned again because third party program? Why unlock it first then?

I know.

First time ban -> apology

2nd time ban -> permabanned

... but i didn´t do anything differently since first ban. same hardware config - same software for mouse and keyboard?!?!

We may not be able to get justice through the law but letting the public know I believe is our avenue to let them make their counter-solution on this prevailing problems.
I haven't seen a forum/mods/customer support like this.

Played 12years of ragnarok, then played ragnarok 2, yulgang 2, aura kingdom and participated in ToS cbt. 

Are you posting this/surfacing it in social media where it will get the most visibility possible?

I know I prefer to try to resolve things with a company in a more traditional, private fashion, but these days it seems not to really get you anywhere. (

24 minutes ago, khynnea said:

Are you posting this/surfacing it in social media where it will get the most visibility possible?

I know I prefer to try to resolve things with a company in a more traditional, private fashion, but these days it seems not to really get you anywhere. (

That's the point of posting this openly, clearly you can see how stubborn some companies are you have to make it way more public for them to think twice or take actions before they realise what they are doing is very seriously wrong. if this will not bother them eventually if this continues is yet to see, but i had enough of this harrasment by them and my patience have ran out.

Who in their rightful mind are doing what they are doing to their customers,

17 minutes ago, Emberlynia said:

This is a link to Phone numbers and different offices for NCSoft idk if it will help resolve this but maybe you can at least get a actual person to reply. http://us.ncsoft.com/en/contact-us/

I will not call them for now i dont want to listen to their voices after this and hear their smug faces laughing in the background i have had enough of harrasment at this point.

I preciate the information thought.

6 minutes ago, xcr27 said:

That's the point of posting this openly, clearly you can see how stubborn some companies are you have to make it way more public for them to think twice or take actions before they realise what they are doing is very seriously wrong. if this will not bother them eventually is yet to see, but i had enough of this harrasment by them and my patience have ran out.

Who in their rightful mind are doing what they are doing to their customers,

I will not call them for now i dont want to listen to their voices after this and hear their smug faces laughing in the background i have had enough of harrasment at this point.

I preciate the information thought.

Well ... I meant more than "just" the forums. I realize posting it here you get more visibility, and as long as you can keep a conversation going surrounding how abysmal this is with respect to customer service and customer experience that can only help you and anyone else this is happening to (and might happen to). Without explicitly mentioning it, I was thinking twitter etc.

For example I've got a uh.. heh year long warranty dispute with another company that I took to the forums, got someone to step up and claim ownership, and that helped me resolve some portion of the problem but it's not entirely resolved and the company still owes me money or service. I am at an impasse. File with my state, keep at it with the rep I have, go back to the forums, go to ... their twitter.

That's all I meant. Every time I see players get banned and have to go through what you are going through I cringe. I got temp banned in another game once, (skipping details), but it was a one time accident and as horrible as it was, it didn't ruin it for me.

I can't imagine going through what you are going through, quite frankly.

4 minutes ago, Akromus said:

I have a friend with the account locked with being investigated, he can not want to send email to know what happened, because it has no way to access the account.

anyone help? ow to proceed?

He can either create a new account and contact them via the support ticket function about the old account....

But I believe they have been dealing with it faster via email at 

Email:

Send all relevant information including account name email associated with it birth date connected to the account and any purchase information and anything else to help prove he is the owner of the account such details as character names, levels, gold on the account, Ncoins etc.

Yes Finally someone who has the Proof I need to show just How wrong their system is. 

That Is my thread for nearly a Day ago. 

Now I Have only been Banned 1 time Starting March 1st. But I myself Have mirrored alot of the same EXACT symptoms when dealing with customer support.

I even thought I was making progress when thy Asked me.

***** Yesterday at 12:45

Hello,

I would be happy to assist you in recovering the account that has the characters you are looking for, but will need a bit more information to locate and verify the account. Please provide as much of the below information as possible.

• What are the names of any characters (and the server they are on) that you are hoping to recover?
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?
• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• What is the Unique Account ID for any game accounts you added to the account? (This was sent to you via e-mail on the date your game account was activated with a subject header of 'Game Account Activated'.)
• Billing information: If activated using a credit/debit card, please provide the last 4 digits of the credit card used ONLY. If activated using a game time card, please provide the 20-digit game time card code used to activate the account. If activated using PayPal®, please provide the Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the original activation purchase. If you have an Order ID number from a previous purchase on your NC Account, please provide that as well.

Once we have some additional information, hopefully we'll be able to locate the account.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

NCSOFT Support Team

Only For me to provide them information in GREAT detail. 

About 10hours Passed

Only to TURN ALLLL THE WAY BACK around and them say the exact same thing they started with.

***** Today at 04:40

Hello,

Account Name: ***********
Offense: Use of third party program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

I am noticing since Jan-Feb it seems customer support was Way more ok with reactivating accounts.

But since march 1st they claim to Only sending the same constant "Third Party Use" message.

So to All you people on the forums Let His emails Be Proof.

-Their systems Is wrong

-They've  admitted it when they unbanned him

-Messages are automated

-Support Is not helping Us

-You can be Banned for no reason

-Bots are still very very active

If He was really using the software or Cheating How could He be Unbanned so much?

Only to turn around and Be banned again?

This Is not the pattern of a chronic cheater..

Just a faulty/ignorant system.....

Annnnd I just received this For the SECOND time AFTER having spoke with me and asking me for More of my information.

**** Today at 06:27

Hello,

With regards to your concern, i'm afraid that we cannot disclosed any information to what you seek.
Also, we regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

4 minutes ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

Annnnd I just received this For the SECOND time AFTER having spoke with me and asking me for More of my information.

**** Today at 06:27

Hello,

With regards to your concern, i'm afraid that we cannot disclosed any information to what you seek.
Also, we regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

Regards,

NCSOFT Support Team

This is unacceptable.

Archived