Warlock or summoner?

AngelOfSoul

so  the nerfed warlock doesnt compare with summoner? im a bit sad to hear that , i was inclined a bit to warlock but i want to be sure that when i hit max lvl with him i wont be weaker than my actual summoner...how much is the diference in solo  between them?

18 minutes ago, AngelOfSoul said:

so  the nerfed warlock doesnt compare with summoner? im a bit sad to hear that , i was inclined a bit to warlock but i want to be sure that when i hit max lvl with him i wont be weaker than my actual summoner...how much is the diference in solo  between them?

Warlock got nerfed?

6 hours ago, Voison said:

I'm in the same boat... I like my Warlock A LOT but I also like to solo dungeons and do farm runs etc.

same here... i dont know why summoner l pale in comparation with wk,except for the power..if i could have more info about wk vs sum in pve

WL is only a supporter for groups in raids, especially for their time warps to shorten CD times and some group CC, nothing more.

Summoner has more use to a group than WL has with group-protection Seed shroud. And yeah. The cat. Nothing can top the cat.

Cat can hold the aggro for all trash-pulls. Players are free to burn. As a WL you can buff so they die faster but same for your group ^^

There are different mechanics where the boss is doing mechanical AOE. Summoner can protect so the group to continue without being interupted.

I love this because the group can fully ignore some mechanics.

Edit... Ok changed something, we don't have that dungeon here atm...

There is nothing you can't do as a summoner, like literally, you can do everything, the class is pure greatness.

I would recommend a summoner easily, specially because the WL will face some struggles with it's lack of defensives.

And I'm not fanboying either, summoners can really do everything, I have one myself. Warlock feels like I'm cutting myself when I think about my summoner, which is really sad.

Archived