I'm crazy or not?

then, they're crazy or not? There are bots inside the arena? even stronger because their skills are no cd?

ie we have fallen into the ridiculous, what can you do?

I'm not good in pvp, but it does not seem very competitive for those who want to encour- age arenas

I dont think I have played a more than 2 or 3 real players in 1v1 this week. And yes the bots use cheat programs. One thing I do against bots is to run around the arena as long as I can. Jumping flying sprinting ect. Since a lot of bots use some sort of health regen hack, I know if I can last until the bell, I will win. I have won plenty of times with a sliver compared to their near full bar.  While I am doing this I can hear them jumping at me, 2-3 times in a 10 second span the whole time until they catch me. Usually I can go at least 45 seconds. That is about 8-10 jumps during that time. Then I SS out and they jump right back into me. Freeze, SS out and they jump again. SS out a third time after the cooldown and they jump again. Thats about 15 jumps in the first minute. Now I never gave my Des much of a real chance because I thought he was boring, but Im pretty sure that aint possible. 

You're crazy because bots does not spam skill without cd. they uses skill with extreme reaction time.

for now just look at it as "you can't beat bots, you *might* have harder time against players" 
(Note: if you're assassin, good luck, heard they have a hard time against bot)

In my experience there's 4  type of Destroyer bots in arena right now. (As an Assassin)

First is the one you usually encounter in silver to low gold rank. They are free beans as they just stand there wait for you to attack them then doing some simple attack, spin then throwing all his long CD skills at the very start of fight. they seldomly use their approach skills so running against them is very easy, if you stun them they don't resist or use tab. If you've been grabbed they don't punch you or throw you. They sometime stop fighting at the middle of fight or in round 2.  

Second is the one you can encounter at gold rank or 1650+ , This one know his thing like as if you're fighting a real players. They run towards you, stun you at the very start of game then use all his long CD skills. My winning rate against this bots are 50/50 .. I am assassin so fighting against bot destroyer is pain in the *cricket* as they can see through your stealth and follow wherever you are and use all their AoE skills to un-stealth me, you cannot complete your combo on them as well as their constantly rotating even if you froze  or webbed them. But again this type of bots are still manageable to CC and beat by time.

Third is the one you can find again in gold rank but somewhere around maybe 1700+ , these bots are very aggressive. When they grab you they will punch you throw you and do an air combo, this is like fighting  a real players but has a computer reflex and aim ability. You stealth just one swing and you are visible again you knocked them down they can immediately press "F" , and they also know how to use their tab skills. You cannot combo them as they can easily spin after you stun them i don't know how's that possible but it's freaking annoying. They ani-cancel and do some combo the good thing is they're still using their fury at a very start of game so they cannot 100-0 you.. They will chase you wherever you are and constantly using their charge skills so the best thing is fight them aggressively too but because i am a sin i cannot do that and he will just eat my HP in just 10 secs.  My winning ratio against this type of bots is  20/100 .. 

Fourth is the same with third but has an Unlimited Tab skills, and they can also teleport at your back so running on them is not an option. My winning ratio against this *cricket* is 0/100

Oi, I have a destroyer and I play like them, or rather say, they play like me lol except the teleport part...
I have a really good reaction, can anticipate some skills and I'm always ready to press F...

I haven't done any Arena since they updated it because I'm levelling chars but... I'm definitely going to get reported if you say its true.

2 hours ago, Kanosaki said:

if you're saying this, means thay you're not utilizing tech chase, try that and it'll be a tad easier

I don't have a problem with that as it's not a big issue, the only problem is when you go stealth they can easily turn and aim where you are to break your stealth. Mind you they don't need to spin to un-stealth you cause most of the time their simple swing is enough to reveal you.

7 hours ago, Bentousa said:

In my experience there's 4  type of Destroyer bots in arena right now. (As an Assassin)

First is the one you usually encounter in silver to low gold rank. They are free beans as they just stand there wait for you to attack them then doing some simple attack, spin then throwing all his long CD skills at the very start of fight. they seldomly use their approach skills so running against them is very easy, if you stun them they don't resist or use tab. If you've been grabbed they don't punch you or throw you. They sometime stop fighting at the middle of fight or in round 2.  

Second is the one you can encounter at gold rank or 1650+ , This one know his thing like as if you're fighting a real players. They run towards you, stun you at the very start of game then use all his long CD skills. My winning rate against this bots are 50/50 .. I am assassin so fighting against bot destroyer is pain in the *cricket* as they can see through your stealth and follow wherever you are and use all their AoE skills to un-stealth me, you cannot complete your combo on them as well as their constantly rotating even if you froze  or webbed them. But again this type of bots are still manageable to CC and beat by time.

Third is the one you can find again in gold rank but somewhere around maybe 1700+ , these bots are very aggressive. When they grab you they will punch you throw you and do an air combo, this is like fighting  a real players but has a computer reflex and aim ability. You stealth just one swing and you are visible again you knocked them down they can immediately press "F" , and they also know how to use their tab skills. You cannot combo them as they can easily spin after you stun them i don't know how's that possible but it's freaking annoying. They ani-cancel and do some combo the good thing is they're still using their fury at a very start of game so they cannot 100-0 you.. They will chase you wherever you are and constantly using their charge skills so the best thing is fight them aggressively too but because i am a sin i cannot do that and he will just eat my HP in just 10 secs.  My winning ratio against this type of bots is  20/100 .. 

Fourth is the same with third but has an Unlimited Tab skills, and they can also teleport at your back so running on them is not an option. My winning ratio against this *cricket* is 0/100

This is spot on but I have an alternate theory here. 

The majority of the bot "owners" are semi smart. They know if their bot gets too high a ranking they will create a big target on the bot for deletion. So they have multiple programs they run to stay in the mid range. Its why you see most bots in the silver-gold range. Its why you hear a subset of players claiming its a L2P issue. 

Why do I think this? I was raped by a cat 4. His name looked like it was some scrape from a website (I have noticed these lately) so it was in my memory because it was a very odd scrape.  Thing is about an hour later I faced the same bot. Crap another loss I think. Nope. This thing is passive as all get out. No hacks, moved in very methodical patterns that were easy to read and beat him with my eyes closed. 

Now this is on my KFM which was late to  the party. I had a Des that I got to 45 first and did well in arena. He was just boring. So when my KFM was big enough to go arena, the bots had already started. Never saw a bot with my Des. The other thing is that I do very well against real players. And like you said, if I play absolutely perfectly in two rounds, can beat the cat 3 bots. Plus I do very well in 3v3 when they are no AFK bots on either side (have to call those matches a mismatch). 

Now here is the thing. I think a lot of these people saying L2P are going to be in for a big surprise come tourney reset. They are going to have to deal with the same poop soup we are dealing with right now. Its not fun. Anyone that says bots are an easy victory, have not seen cat 3 bots let alone the cheating azz cat 4 bots. It will be interesting to see. 

Archived