Awakened Siren axe

True Infernal necklace

True Infernal Earring

Awakened Siren Ring

390 AP

110 accuracy

11% piercing

54% crit

Is my gear good enough to kill Mushin or do I just suck? I can't get past fase 3 because I don't do enough dps.

I got close with your stats. I haven't had much time to play with Mushin's Darkness about to log in and play some more with him. I just got my initial run in shortly earlier and then had to go to work so only got two attempts on him before I had to finish getting ready and walk out the door. 

I have 11 less Attack power than you though. Only 379 here, same crit, more I have more accuracy. But I'm also a Force Master.

After the disappointment I have had with Junghado when I tried him the first few times , was not really looking forward to attempting F8 as FM 

Happy to say I beat his ass...with one second left on the enrage timer .. was a bit too stressful for my taste lol

I'm pretty sure you can. I end up with 30 seconds left on the timer, although I have the best weapon atm, but less crit than you.

Also, I didn't change my skills specifically for this fight, I'm sure you can shave off an extra 10-20 seconds if you spec right.

Are you taking all the damage buffs ?

I managed to upgrade my gear, so I recorded a proper video without using potions. I ended up killing Mushin in 3 min 39 sec, so I'm pretty sure you can do it with way worse gear.

The buff/debuff that gives you increased damage and gradually reduces your hp can be seen at 06:11, 06:58 and 07:43:

Nobody seems to know that u can stun him before the fire aoe starts :/

you just go in the middle and grab him then carry him to the side before he does the aoe ....

1s window in which u can stun him and then grab/dmg him before he starts the fire stuff(he jumps middle then maybe 300-500 ms later u can stun him)

- BUT be sure to walk out of the middle or prepare for the fire aoe / cause if ur a frame too late the big aoe(which hits 3 times) will start even though hes stunned 

This thing works for 2nd and 3rd form u can speed up both kills alot ... i have >2min left when i kill 2nd form and i only use true profane wep / 3rd form i think i had ~ 30s left 

For other classes ... maybe look if u can knock him out of the center ... but u have push him 16m away so theres prolly nothing u can do bout the fire except using immune potion if u wanna stand in middle and dps

Lol it's so stup

14 hours ago, Brainy said:

I managed to upgrade my gear, so I recorded a proper video without using potions. I ended up killing Mushin in 3 min 39 sec, so I'm pretty sure you can do it with way worse gear.

The buff/debuff that gives you increased damage and gradually reduces your hp can be seen at 06:11, 06:58 and 07:43:

Proof that it's so retardedly easy for some classes while others have to struggle. Spamming Lmb/Rmb for ton shit of damage with 2 min left in 2nd phase while as BM I have to struggle 4 minutes to get him to 15% k.

26 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Lol it's so stup

Proof that it's so retardedly easy for some classes while others have to struggle. Spamming Lmb/Rmb for ton shit of damage with 2 min left in 2nd phase while as BM I have to struggle 4 minutes to get him to 15% k.

As FM I kill second shadow in about 90 seconds.3rd shadow in a bit more then 2 min in best attempts.Get your 4 HM skill and your dmg will increase a lot.Some classes are like that.Back in time BM was stupidly op with insane burst and tons of dmg while destro and FM was in the bottom of the food chain.

1 hour ago, Teffy said:

As FM I kill second shadow in about 90 seconds.3rd shadow in a bit more then 2 min in best attempts.Get your 4 HM skill and your dmg will increase a lot.Some classes are like that.Back in time BM was stupidly op with insane burst and tons of dmg while destro and FM was in the bottom of the food chain.

Lol dude do you hear yourself ? So I have to pay 450 gold to clear mushin 8 ? Really ? And even with that it won't be 2 minutes, that's why it's retarded how easy it is for other classes. I'm at 432 ap atm and can't beat 2nd for some reason ( got 173% crit dmg if that counts too much and 46,50% crit chance)

4 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Lol dude do you hear yourself ? So I have to pay 450 gold to clear mushin 8 ? Really ? And even with that it won't be 2 minutes, that's why it's retarded how easy it is for other classes. I'm at 432 ap atm and can't beat 2nd for some reason ( got 173% crit dmg if that counts too much and 46,50% crit chance)

I don't pay I play and earn my things and have fun meanwhile...like in mmos people do,you know is weird? Your crit is ass low and so do your crit dmg.Get better soulshield and blue bracelet from poh 24(255 crit dmg 193 crit)until you get 3 attack/193 crit dmg / 285 crit one from Lab.

I play since 15th of January.Slowly I get to where I'm.Meanwhile I made  1 bm...did faction dallies on it for about 2 weeks...didn't do them on alt from over a week now...not even on my main I do daillies anymore...point is I didn't buyed my gear,nor do I play 16h a day...

Gear at this patch is easy...wait for 50 to see what a true farm mean lol.

My FM stat: 458 attack,61.20% crit(no buff),213% crit dmg(no buff),52k hp...only minus is we can't stack burn when he port middle,but oh well still easy.

30 minutes ago, Teffy said:

I don't pay I play and earn my things and have fun meanwhile...like in mmos people do,you know is weird? Your crit is ass low and so do your crit dmg.Get better soulshield and blue bracelet from poh 24(255 crit dmg 193 crit)until you get 3 attack/193 crit dmg / 285 crit one from Lab.

I play since 15th of January.Slowly I get to where I'm.Meanwhile I made  1 bm...did faction dallies on it for about 2 weeks...didn't do them on alt from over a week now...not even on my main I do daillies anymore...point is I didn't buyed my gear,nor do I play 16h a day...

Gear at this patch is easy...wait for 50 to see what a true farm mean lol.

My FM stat: 458 attack,61.20% crit(no buff),213% crit dmg(no buff),52k hp...only minus is we can't stack burn when he port middle,but oh well still easy.

Do you even speak english ? By the way you type you assume that I said you buy gear with gold. I said "WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY 450 GOLD FOR A *cricket*ING SKILL WHEN OTHERS JUST FACEROLL MUSHIN ?". Now you get it ?

You tell me to get a better soulshield but you don't even know the one I have. I got the BiS pre-naryu patch. 1,2,6  endless rest bsh (bsh are all max rolls) so stop talking crap. I also have the bracelet from bsh stage 10 upgraded, again you talk crap without knowing my gear first. The only thing I don't have upgraded are the accesories (they are all infernal stage 10).  I play since 15th january too, your point ? I also farmed everything I have, I still don't see your point. You use that like you try to defend yourself that you don't buy gear, but I didn't say you buy gear, you just don't know english, so you thought that.

I got true pirate stage 10, so obviously I don't have moonwater arena soulshield or something worse than blue poh bracelet.

You know you pointed your crit rate/crit dmg ? I don't have to assume anything,I just know it is crap.I know your base crit and I know what is good crit rate.

173% crit dmg...lvl 36 garbage accessories and of course this shitty bracelet,no wonder.46% crit rate with 280 crit bracelet...your soulshield is not enchanted...no wonder....

Instead of QQ here just spend some time upgrading and you will get it.If I had op skill like yours,I would buy it and will not QQ in the forum or anywhere else how it's unfair.In fact I played version in which FM had low dps unless it open 1(Aura blast) which was 500 gold back then.

Well I can assume you are just yet another crying american,didn't find anything else to flame me on but by english.Kinda sad.

I just traveled half the world few times with my english just fine.I guess most people are not as picky as you are.

6 hours ago, Teffy said:

You know you pointed your crit rate/crit dmg ? I don't have to assume anything,I just know it is crap.I know your base crit and I know what is good crit rate.

173% crit dmg...lvl 36 garbage accessories and of course this shitty bracelet,no wonder.46% crit rate with 280 crit bracelet...your soulshield is not enchanted...no wonder....

Instead of QQ here just spend some time upgrading and you will get it.If I had op skill like yours,I would buy it and will not QQ in the forum or anywhere else how it's unfair.In fact I played version in which FM had low dps unless it open 1(Aura blast) which was 500 gold back then.

Well I can assume you are just yet another crying american,didn't find anything else to flame me on but by english.Kinda sad.

I just traveled half the world few times with my english just fine.I guess most people are not as picky as you are.

Lol, first, I am not an american.

Secondly, "this shit bracelet" is BiS at the moment so I don't know what the hell are you talking about. True that I didn't really infuse my soulshield cause I waited for Naryu patch since the BiS changes, but getting naryu pieces at the moment is way too expensive, so I just focus on accessories.

It's funny that you tell me to spend time upgrading, but everyday I do 40 dailies and farm arena for beans, again you say things without knowing.

2 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Lol, first, I am not an american.

Secondly, "this shit bracelet" is BiS at the moment so I don't know what the hell are you talking about. True that I didn't really infuse my soulshield cause I waited for Naryu patch since the BiS changes, but getting naryu pieces at the moment is way too expensive, so I just focus on accessories.

It's funny that you tell me to spend time upgrading, but everyday I do 40 dailies and farm arena for beans, again you say things without knowing.

Pirate bracelet is shit.255 crit dmg > 8 attack.

If you knew how to actually farm properly you would not have such low stats.

Archived