got banned for rmt selling

Darkhammer

so yeh before people try and say i buy gold i do not. i have spent alot of money on this game from the cash shop for me and friends and am rank prem 9 so i would never risk this account for something as stupid as gold where i can easily make 40+ gold in hrs from pvping and selling soulstones.

but alas i made my new warlock sent him 20 gold and bam 2/3 hrs later got banned for rmt selling. so i will say to players be careful because sending new characters gold that you are lvling up will prob get you banned if its over a set amount.  good luck to you all and again be careful 

now to wait to get unbaned. see u guys in like 4 hrs

holy crap that was fast i just got unbanned. well great job ncsoft i was only out of the game for like 10 15 mins but dang i guess keep up the fast unbanning. 

thats good then dad. but im just saying be careful im unbanned now but that the only thing i have done that could trigger that ban. so was just going to warn people to be carefull and if they do get banned just wait.  

i under stand you man. if you havent send them a email and a ticket also if this is your main account name then you are not banned anymore or should not be as i think if you where banned you could not post on the forums. 

ps they did not send me a email but they did send me a ticket that was insta solved so i did not notice it at first. 

but it was from a head gm saying what happend and that im unbaned so i would check fire and see if u can login to the forums @fireEmplum

sigh dont even try man it was just poor choices of words.

so @chinmi it is the same account

@xmajix the warlock is going to be my main. have been waiting for that class to come out so i transferred everything over to it. also why not have gold on a low lvl. just makes it easier to buy stuff if u need it on the spot like trans stones 

6 minutes ago, Darkhammer said:

sigh dont even try man it was just poor choices of words.

so @chinmi it is the same account

@xmajix the warlock is going to be my main. have been waiting for that class to come out so i transferred everything over to it. also why not have gold on a low lvl. just makes it easier to buy stuff if u need it on the spot like trans stones 

same account ? wtf... how can that be classified as RMT.

if different account, ok then... it could be RMT.

but same account ??? LOLOLOLOLOL

NCSoft flagging system is so stupid if transferring items between character in one account is flagged as RMT

i hope you got you account back OP.

Archived