Forums

So...That's it for today. I gave up with GameGuard.

Riliane

After an entire day trying to solve that GameGuard shit I gave up for today...
Someone tried reinstall? It's my last choice and i'm going to try it tomorrow if they didn't solve anything. Hope this can be solved at least a week before the events end....

I got same issue

Some forums post said to go in AntiVirus or Defender and do some restriction and it will work , Did that , Dont work.

Some forums post said to go in MSconfig and set to basic start up , reboot and retry and it will work , Did that , Dont work.

Some forums post said to go run a CCleaner for the C-disk , and reboot and it will work , Did that , dont work.

Some Forums post said to go look into the Iobit-software , disabled them and it still dont work..

I deleted the complete BIN file , launched and repaired , still dont work

Some forums post said to go disable all ur Razor software and product and everything by going in MyDocument and then BNS and then into ClientConfiguration to change one CMD-Line @y@ to a @n@ , Did that , Dont work 

What the hell is going on ??? 

11 minutes ago, Minii said:

I got same issue

Some forums post said to go in AntiVirus or Defender and do some restriction and it will work , Did that , Dont work.

Some forums post said to go in MSconfig and set to basic start up , reboot and retry and it will work , Did that , Dont work.

Some forums post said to go run a CCleaner for the C-disk , and reboot and it will work , Did that , dont work.

Some Forums post said to go look into the Iobit-software , disabled them and it still dont work..

I deleted the complete BIN file , launched and repaired , still dont work

Some forums post said to go disable all ur Razor software and product and everything by going in MyDocument and then BNS and then into ClientConfiguration to change one CMD-Line @y@ to a @n@ , Did that , Dont work 

What the hell is going on ??? 

I tried everything, even an internet explorer solution, absolute everything. From the most serious tread to the one you said "that can't work...", everything, and what did I get? Like you... Nothing.
I waited all day to play, I wanted to try Laby here, Mushin and finally and for the 3rd time, make my WL and finally put her a good gear and make it my alt until the WL hype goes down a bit.

I wanted to do my dailies because I need soulstones to lvl up my weapon and my jewelry and to save some for my WL too (I have 3 lvl 45 characters for now)
Today I got all my day free, for a *cricket* time, and I didn't play. I was ALL day at forums trying to get, at least, a non automatic answer from a mod, but as ever, they complete disappear when problems come to the game and their patchs.
But oh well, that's the story about how NCsoft keep losing people that can put lots of $$ on their wallets.

From morning to now, same thing then you, no real help, no admin saying they know the issue , no service at all , I was already starting to think about a new game BEFORE today , but now , After this awesome support from NC , I think im done too

Same here.  I've tried the solutions that have been provided here and none work.  We've done enough troubleshooting for ourselves.  This problem has been known by NCSOFT for a while now, and they still allow Gameguard to reactivate with each new patch causing this same headache.

Please remove all legacy files of Gameguard from Blade and Soul so we can play it without this irritant.

41 minutes ago, Thelongjourney said:

Same here.  I've tried the solutions that have been provided here and none work.  We've done enough troubleshooting for ourselves.  This problem has been known by NCSOFT for a while now, and they still allow Gameguard to reactivate with each new patch causing this same headache.

Please remove all legacy files of Gameguard from Blade and Soul so we can play it without this irritant.

Totaly true, they can't say that they are not aware of the problem,  The Whole *cricket*ing game was out there 10 years ago in japan or whereever it was, with the same bug we are having now... 10/10

Archived