New to BnS, did i choose the wrong professions?

JoeJoeBaggin

I chose to go with prospectors and stonecutters for my gathering, Radiant ring and forgekeepers for my craftables. I ask if i chose wrong because i have noticed with these 4 "professions" i am always broke and everything i can make sells for considerably less than what the mats are worth.

i am 3 with both radiant and forge (almost 4). Char lvl is 45 with HM2

I suppose i can sell repair hammer but they sell for just as much as the ore itself after order fee's. As for field repairs they sell on my server for 1g50s ish and the mats for those cost WAY more than i would get back.

Thanks for any input.

Yes very wrong professions for a single char on an account... Sorry. Forgekeeper has no profit at the moment as far as I know or very insignificant. While Radiant ring is not that bad making diamond pouches profits you few golds every 6h which is not up to par as merry potters making same amount of profit every 4h.

Edit: If I were you I would rush a character to lvl 45 with Merry Potter Soul Warden and get rewards from the event and who knows maybe they'll patch forge keepers at some point and you can do something with it in the future.

Archived