Leveling Challenge Event

Hi, this is my first time posting in this forum~ I have some question, hoping someone kind can help me. I'm a little confused about the announcement from the page...it said :-

• Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2 (or any new character made after March 2), and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume.

and add on:-

• Your first character of any class that meets the criteria of the challenge will earn the costume and the upgrade bundle, which will be sent to your account-wide Received Items tab where it can be claimed by any character. While the upgrade bundle is only able to be earned once, we’ll grant additional Temptation costumes for any other characters that complete the challenge on your account.

and so it said "Any character..." reaches level 45 before next maintenance will get the bundle and chance for outfit am I right...?? but on the second part it said " Your first character of any class..", so does it mean that I need to have a new account for first character or on my exist account I am using now and create any character and max level it, then only I can get the prize? So this i the part I am confused. Can anyone who understand about this event requirement and kindly explain to me?

Thank you!!

PS: Please forgive my bad grammar mistake in here >< 

I just started 4-5 days ago and am a few levels too high now. Had I known about this I would have waited... now to get the items I have to start a new character, which I don't want to do.

Z

14 minutes ago, Znick said:

I just started 4-5 days ago and am a few levels too high now. Had I known about this I would have waited... now to get the items I have to start a new character, which I don't want to do.

Z

So do you know it's either I need to make a new account to have first character max level for event? or I can make new character on my existing account and max level it for event?? ><

Archived