RMB and its F ability

Greeny191

I don't like it and needs to be fixed in my opinion.

Every class out there gets their RMB F ability to go off even after another attack is used. 

Yet the Warlock class gets their RMB F ability taken away as SOON as ANY other skill is used (which includes another RMB or LMB or skill)  This is way to sensitive and needs some leeway.

Yeah its pretty crap programmed. You technically have to wait for your rmb to crit or not, and then decide what you push next, what completely interrupts the gameflow.

But this class is broken anyways, so probably no one cares, at least Team Bloodlust.

I can use any skills while F is still available. I think the problem is either your ping or your reaction that isn't fast enough. The F skill only activates when your RBM crits. You have to watch out for when it actually crits. You have plenty of time to use a skill and then use F to power up your RBM instent. It sucks to have to pay attention to an RNG skill however it's only a buff to RBM. RBM itself can be insta cast on other ccs. You don't absolutely need it. It works like FM's sometimes its convenient, sometimes not, just don't count on it.

They're right. The F prompt for Rupture goes away immediately if you use a skill right after that isn't the RMB attack, or if you have to block something right away and it switches to Repulse, the Rupture will be gone by the time it cycles back.

If you press LMB after an RMB crit then the F rupture trigger will disappear, as the RMB crit also triggers the LMB Karma skill which resets the F trigger when used.

An easier way to not miss your F trigger besides waiting is to spec your RMB to the right-most branch since the Dimensional Salvo skill of that branch only triggers F rupture and not LMB Karma.

I've yet to experience any problems with Rupture disappearing or ending too fast. In my case, sometimes I'll block, and will have less than a quarter or eighth second to press repulse. In a few situations, I sometimes can't even repulse with my finger already waiting on the key.

28 minutes ago, DragonAlex said:

Yes, this would be nice if they fix it because it needs always time till you can use it and so you have to wait for it.

You don't really have to wait for it.  You can go Dim.Volley and get it all the time, or crit with Bombardment, or spec Wings for it.

4 hours ago, rocdog said:

You don't really have to wait for it.  You can go Dim.Volley and get it all the time, or crit with Bombardment, or spec Wings for it.

Thats not what i meant....

You must wait for a Crit when you want to use it and can't make autoattack lmb in the time while it triggers the crit and make your f ready...

Archived